Hair Conditioning Effect of Amino Silicone Softeners in Varied Treatment Conditions
The effect of silicone softeners on hair conditioning was investigated with varied silicone treatment conditions and different thermal stress conditions. When silicon (-Si-) content was quantified from the silicone-treated hair specimens, greater contents of -Si- were observed from the hair treated with silicone softeners having amino-functionality than from that treated with polydimethylsiloxane. The adsorption of amino silicone was enhanced at higher temperature and longer treatment duration. The amino silicone softeners adsorbed more effectively on hair surface especially at lowered concentrations. Combing force of hair was lowered in greater extent when the hair specimens were treated with amino silicone softeners than with polydimethylsiloxane. The luster of hair specimens which were repeatedly treated with amino silicone softeners, however, was lowered due to more diffusion of light by the adsorption of amino silicone softeners.
- E. J. Yoo, "Trichology", 1st ed., p.170, Kwangmoonkag, Seoul, 2002.
- S. R. Kim, "Clothing Materials", 3rd ed., p.79, Kyomoonsa, Seoul, 2000.
- J. O. Lee, "Hair Science", 1st ed., Hyung-Seul Publishing Company, Seoul, 2004.
- Y. Jung, J. Korean Soc. Cloth. Ind., 5, 651 (2003).
- M. S. Kim and T. J. Kang, "Proceedings of Spring Conference of the Korean fiber Society", p.177, 1999.
- S. J. Moon and T. J. Kang, Text. Res. J., 70, 1063 (2000).
- J. H. Nahm and T. M. Tak, Journal of Korean Society of Sericultural Science, 27, 28 (1985).
- G. B. Guise and F. W. Jones, J. Text. Inst., 65, 163 (1977).
- J. Jachowicz and M. D. Berthiaume, J. Colloid Interf. Sci., 133, 118 (1989).
- M. W. Skinner, C. Qian, S. Grigoras, D. J. Halloran, and B. L. Zimmerman, Text. Res. J., 69, 935 (1999).
- G. Budden, J. Ind. Text., 34, 117 (2004).
- M. J. Owen in "Siloxane Polymers" (S. J. Clarson and J. A. Semlyen Eds.), PTR Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1993.
- M. Skinner, C. Qian, S. Grigoras, D. Halloran, and B. Zimmerman, Text. Res. J., 69, 935 (1999).
- J. M. Lee, J. W. Kim, and K. Koo, "Textile Processes", Hyung-Seul Publishing Company, Seoul, 1998.
- A. Disapio and P. Fridd, International Journal of Cosmetics Science, 10, 75 (1988).
- A. J. O'Lenick and C. S. Sitbon, Cosmetics & Toiletries Magazine, 113, 63 (1998).
- H. J. Brasser, G. C. Krijger, T. G. Van Meerten, and H. T. Wolterbeek, Biological Trace Element Research, 112, 175 (2007).
- M. L. Garcia and J. Diaz, Journal of the Society of the Cosmetic Chemistry, 27, 379 (1976).
- S. R. Marschner, H. W. Jensen, and M. Cammarano, ACMTransactions on Graphic, 22, 780 (2003).
- W. Czepluch, G. Hohm, and K. Tolkiehn, Journal of the Society of Cosmetic Chemists, 44, 299 (1993).
- K. Keis, Y. K. Kamath, and M. Methods, "Business Briefing: Global Cosmetics Manufacturing", pp.40-42, 2004.
- C. Bouillon, Clinics in Dermatology, 14, 113 (1996).
- R. M. Trueb, Journal of the German Society of Dermatology, 5, 356 (2007).
- M. S. Kim and T. J. Kang, Text. Res. J., 72, 113 (2002).
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기