Digital Inverse Model Control Using Generalised Holds with Extensions to the Adaptive Case
In this paper, a digital implementation of an inverse-model based control scheme is proposed using Generalised Sampling and Hold Functions. The implementation of the controller using this kind of holds allows overcoming the difficulties related to the presence of unstable zeros in the continuous-time model and the usual appearance of unstable discretisation zeros in the discrete model when a ZOH is applied. The Generalised Sampling and Hold Functions allows obtaining a discrete model of the plant with all its zeros stable which allows realizing an exact inverse model of the plant in comparison to the use of a classical ZOH which only allows, in general, an approximate inversion of the plant. The proposed approach is then extended to the adaptive case where the stability and tracking properties of the general scheme are fully proved. Simulation examples showing the scope and application of the method are also presented.
- S. Devasia, D. Chen, and B. Paden, "Nonlinear inversion-based output tracking," IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, vol. 41, no. 7, pp. 930-942, 1996.
- T. Sogo, "Inversion of Sampled-data systems approximates the continuous-time counterpart in a non-causal framework," Automatica, vol. 44, pp. 823-829, 2008.
- L. R. Hunt and G. Meyer, "Stable inversion for nonlinear systems," Automatica, vol. 33, no. 8, pp. 1549-1554, 1997.
- O. Markusson, H. Hjalmarsson, and M. Norrlof, "Iterative learning control of nonlinear nonminimum phase systems and its application to system and model inversion," Proc. of the 40th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, 2001.
- A. Piazzi and A. Visioli, "Using stable input-output inversion for minimum-time feedforward constrained regulation of scalar systems," Automatica, vol. 41, no. 2, pp. 305-313, 2005.
- S. Devasia and B. Paden, "Stable inversion for nonlinear nonmimimum-phase time-varying systems," IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 283-288, 1998.
- E. Muramatsu and K. Watanabe, "Two-degree-offreedom control with adaptive inverse model," Proc. of SICE Annual Conference, Sapporo, pp. 1677-1680, 2004.
- B. Widrow and G. L. Plett, "Nonlinear adaptive inverse control," Proc. of the Conference on Decision and Control, pp. 1032-1037, 1997.
- D. Deb, G. Tao, J. O. Burkhold, and D. R. Smith, "An adaptive inverse control scheme for a synthetic jet actuator model," Proc. of the American Control Conference, pp. 2646-2651, 2005.
- M. Jeanneau, "Unsteady character of fly-by-wire flight controls: round-up and research orientations at airbus," Proc. of the 6th Asian Control Conference, pp. 171-178, 2006.
- A. M. Karshenas, M. W. Dunnigan, and B. W. Williams, "Adaptive inverse control algorithm for shock testing," IEE Proc. Control Theory Appl, vol. 147, no. 3, pp. 267-276, 2000.
- D. Chen and M. York, "Adaptive neural inverse control applied to power systems," PSCE, pp. 2109-2115, 2006.
A. Kojima and S. Ishijima, "
$H^\infty$performance of preview control systems," Automatica, vol. 39, pp. 693-701, 2003.
D. N. Hoover, R. Longchamp, and J. Rosenthal, "Two-degree-of-freedom
$l_2$-optimal tracking with preview," Automatica, vol. 40, pp. 155-162, 2004.
- M. Shafiq, "Internal model control structure using adaptive inverse control strategy," ISA Transactions, vol. 44, pp. 353-362, 2005.
- O. A. A. Orqueda and M. A. Jordan, "Adaptive control of unstable systems based on kautz expanded inverse model," COC, St. Petersburg, pp. 549-552, 1997.
- D. W. Kim, J. B. Park, Y. H. Jo, and S. H. Kim, "Multirate digital control for fuzzy systems: lmi based design and stability analysis," International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 506-515, 2006.
- Y. Zhang and K. T. Chong, "Time-discretization of time delayed non-affine system via taylor-lie series using scaling and squaring technique," International Journal of Control, Automation, and Systems, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 293-301, 2006
- H. K. Astrom, P. Hagander, and J. Sternby, "Zeros of sampled systems," Automatica, vol. 20, pp. 31-38, 1984.
- T. Hagiwara and M. Araki, "Stability of the limiting zeros of sampled-data systems with zero and first-order holds," International Journal of Control, vol. 58, no. 6, pp. 1325-1346, 1993.
- P. T. Kabamba, "Control of linear systems using generalized sampled-data hold functions," IEEE Trans. Automatic Control, vol. 32, no. 9, pp. 772-783, 1987.
- K. L. Moore, S. P. Bhattacharyya, and M. Dahleh, "Capabilities and limitations of multirate control schemes," Automatica, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 941-951, 1993.
- J.-T. H. Chan, "On the stabilisation of discrete system zeros," Int. J. Control, vol. 69, no. 6, pp. 789-796, 1998.
- A. Feuer and G. C. Goodwin, "Generalized sample hold functions: Frequency domain analysis of robustness, sensitivity and intersample difficulties," IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, vol, 39, no. 5 pp. 1042-1047, 1994.
- A. G. Aghdam and E. J. Davison, "Decentralized control of systems, using generalized sampled-data hold functions," Proc. of the 38th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, vol. 4, pp. 3912-3913, Dec. 1999.
- S. Alonso-Quesada and M. de la Sen, "A discrete multi-estimation adaptive control scheme for stabilising non-inversely stable continuous-time plants using fractional holds," Proc of the 46th Conference on Decision and Control, pp. 1320-1325, 2007.
- R. Vilanova and I. Serra, "Realization of twodegree-of-freedom compensators," IEE Proc. Part D., vol. 144, no. 6, pp. 589-596, 1997.
- S. Devasia, "Should model-based inverse inputs be used as feedforward under plant uncertainty?" IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, vol. 47, no. 11, pp. 1865-1871, 2002.
- G. C. Goodwin and K. S. Sin, Adaptive Filtering, Prediction and Control, Dover Publications, 2009.
- L. Moreira, T. I. Fossen, and C. Guedes Soares, "Path following control system for a tanker ship model, Ocean Engineering, vol. 34, pp. 2074-2085, 2007.
- S. Liang and M. Ishitobi, "Properties of zeros of discretised systems using multirate input and hold," IEE Proc.- Control Theory and Applications, vol. 151, no. 2, pp. 180-184, 2004.
- M. de la Sen and S. Alonso-Quesada, "Model matching via multirate sampling with fast sampled input guaranteeing the stability of the plant zeros: extensions to adaptive control," IET Control Theory Appl., vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 210-225, 2007.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- 2012. "" International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems, 10(1): 192~196
- 원문이 없습니다.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기