Reliability-based sensitivity of mechanical components with arbitrary distribution parameters
This paper presents a reliability-based sensitivity method for mechanical components with arbitrary distribution parameters. Techniques from the perturbation method, the Edgeworth series, the reliability-based design theory, and the sensitivity analysis approach were employed directly to calculate the reliability-based sensitivity of mechanical components on the condition that the first four moments of the original random variables are known. The reliability-based sensitivity information of the mechanical components can be accurately and quickly obtained using a practical computer program. The effects of the design parameters on the reliability of mechanical components were studied. The method presented in this paper provides the theoretic basis for the reliability-based design of mechanical components.
- A. C. Thomas, Reliability-based mechanical design, Marcel Dekker, New York, (1997).
- F. J. Brunner, Reliability approach for vehicle safety components, Qual. Reliab. Eng. Int., 5 (1989) 291-297.
- P. A. Martin, Review of mechanical reliability, P. I. Mech. Eng. E-J. Pro., 212 (E4) (1998) 281-287.
- Y. M. Zhang, B. C. Wen and Q. L. Liu, First passage of uncertain single degree-of-freedom nonlinear oscillators, Comput. Meth. Appl. Mech. Eng., 165 (4) (1998) 223-231.
- O. S. Lee and D. H. Kim, Reliability estimation of buried gas pipelines in terms of various types of random variable distribution, J Mech. Sci. Technol., 19 (6) (2005) 1280-1289.
- C. Kim, S. Y. Wang and K. R. Bae, et al., Reliability-based topology optimization with uncertainties, J. Mech. Sci. Technol., 20 (4) (2006) 494-504.
- M. Rosenblatt, Remarks on a mu1tivariate transformation, Annals of Math. Statistics, 23 (3) (1952) 470-472.
- A. M. Hasofer and N. C. Lind, Exact and invariant secondmoment code format, J. Eng. Mech. Div., 100 (1) (1974) 111-121.
- H. O. Madsen, S. Krenk and N. C. Lind, Methods of Structural Safety, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, N. J., (1986).
- P. Bjerager and S. Krenk. Parametric sensitivity in first order reliability analysis, J. Engrg. Mech., ASCE., 115 (7) (1989) 1577-1582.
- Y. T. Wu, Computational method for efficient structural reliability and reliability sensitivity analysis, AIAA J., 32 (8) (1994) 1717-1723.
- Y. M. Zhang, B. C. Wεn and Q. L. Liu, Reliability sensitivity for rotor-stator systems with rubbing. J. Sound and Vib. 259 (5)(2003) 1095-1107.
- S. K. Au, Reliability-based design sensitivity by efficient simulation, Comp. & Struct., 83 (5) (2005) 1048-1061.
- W. J. Vetter, Matrix calculus operation and taylor expansions, SIAM Review, 15 (2) (1973) 352-369.
- A. H' S. Ang and W. H. Tang, Probability concepts in engineering planning and design, Volume IL Decision, Risk, and Reliabilify, John Wiley & Sons, New York, (1975).
- H. Cramer, Mathematical Methods of Statistics, New Jersey, Princeton, (1946).
- A. Blake, Practical Stress Analysis in Engineering Design, Marcel Dekker, New York, (1989).
- Y. M. Zhang and Q. L. Liu, Practical reliability-based analysis of coil tube-spring, P. I. Mech. Eng. C-J. Mec,. 216 (2) (2002) 179-182.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- 2011. "" Journal of mechanical science and technology, 25(12): 3123~3133
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기