정상인의 비우성 상지를 이용한 교차훈련의 효과
The Effect of Cross-Education in Nondominant Arm with Normal Adult
Purpose: We investigated the effects of physical practice, mental practice, and cross education using serial reaction time (SRT) in the non-dominant left arm of right-handed individuals. Methods: Subjects were divided into three groups; physical practice (n=8), mental practice (n=8) and controls (n=8). They did, respectively, physical training or mental training, or had no intervention for three weeks. Super lab 4.0 displayed four symbols on the monitor and subjects were asked to push the matching button. Reaction time was assessed pre- and post-intervention. Results: Reaction time was significantly lower after physical practice (p
- Shumway-Cook A, Woollacott MH. Motor control: theory and practical applications. 2nd ed. Baltimore, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2001.
- Choi JH, Kwon YH. Medial reorganization of primary motor cortex in patient with traumatic brain injury: a fMRI case study. J Kor Soc Phys Ther. 2005;17(3):421-8.
- Xiong J, Ma L, Wang B et al. Long-term motor training induced changes in regional cerebral blood flow in both task and resting states. Neuroimage. 2009;45(1):75-82.
- Decety J, Grezes J. Neural mechanisms subserving the perception of human actions. Trends Cogn Sci. 1999;3(5):172-8.
- Ietswaart M, Johnston M, Dijkerman HC et al. Recovery of hand function through mental practice: a study protocol. BMC Neurol. 2006;6:39.
- Jackson PL, Lafleur MF, Malouin F et al. Functional cerebral reorganization following motor sequence learning through mental practice with motor imagery. Neuroimage. 2003;20(2):1171-80.
- Yue G, Cole KJ. Strength increases from the motor program: comparison of training with maximal voluntary and imagined muscle contractions. J of Neurophysiol. 1992;67(5): 114-23.
- Kua WY, Kwak YS. The effects of imagery training on hockey stroke performance in middle school players. Korea Sport Research. 2005;13(6):175-84.
- Farthing JP, Borowsky R, Chilibeck PD et al. Neurophysiological adaptations associated with cross-education of strength. Brain Topogr.2007;20(2):77-88.
- Yoo YC, Yoo SL. The effects of imagery training on basketball free-throw self-efficacy and performance for elementary school children. Korean Journal of Sport Psychology. 2002;13(2):91-102.
- Choi JH, Park SH. The effect of cross education using serial reaction time. J Kor Soc Phys Ther. 2008;20(4):15-20.
- Hortobagyi T, Scott K, Lambert J et al. Cross-education of muscle strength is greater with stimulated than voluntary contractions. Motor Control. 1999;3(2):205-19.
- Stromberg BV. Contralateral therapy in upper extremity rehabilitation. Am J Phys Med. 1986;65(3):135-43.
- Gentili R, Papaxanthis C, Pozzo T. Improvement and generalization of arm motor performance through motor imagery practice. Neuroscience. 2006;137(3):761-72.
- Park JW, Kim JM, Seo JH et al. Reorganization of motor network and the effect of cross education derived from unilateral coordination training. KAUTPT. 200;9(3):67-76.
- Kawashima R, Inoue K, Sato K et al. Functional asymmetry of cortical motor control in left-handed subjects. Neuroreport. 1997;8(7):1729-32.
- Kwon YH, Chang JS, Hong JH et al. Motor skill learning through mental imagery training with serial reaction time task. J Kor Soc Occup Ther. 2007;15(1):57-65.
- Park JW, Jang SH. The difference of cortical activation pattern according to moter learning in dominant and non-dominant hand: an fMRI case study. J Kor Soc Phys Ther. 2009;21(1):81-8.
- Farthing JP, Chilibeck PD, Binsted G. Cross-education of arm muscular strength is unidirectional in right-handed individuals. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2005;37(9):1594-600.
- Morton SM, Lang CE, Bastian AJ. Inter-and intra-limb generalization of adaptation during catching. Exp Brain Res. 2001;141(4):438-45.
- Mendoza D, Wichman H. "Inner" darts: effects of mental practice on performance of dart throwing. Percept Mot Skills. 1978;47(3 Pt 2):1195-9.
- Chung ST. A study on the effect of mental practice for the standing broad jump. The Korean Journal of Physical Education. 1982;20(2):90-5.
- Lotze M, Halsband U. Motor imagery. J Physiol Paris. 2006;99(4-6):386-95.
- Munn J, Herbert RD, Gandevia SC. Contralateral effects of unilateral resistance training: a meta-analysis. J Appl Physiol. 2004;96(5):1861-6.
- Criscimagna-Hemminger SE, Donchin O, Gazzaniga MS et al. Learned dynamics of reaching movements generalize from dominant to nondominant arm. JNeurohpysiol. 2003;89(1):168-76.
- Baizer JS, Kralj-Hans I, Glickstein M. Cerebellar lesions and prism adaptation in macaque monkeys. J Neurophysiol. 1999;81(4):1960-5.
- Rand MK, Hikosaka O, Miyachi S et al. Characteristics of a long-term procedural skill in the monkey. Exp Brain Res. 1998;118(3):293-7.
- Sainburg RL, Wang J. Interlimb transfer of visuomotor rotations: independence of direction and final position information. Exp Brain Res. 2002;145(4):437-47.
- Thut G, Cook ND, Regard M et al. Intermanual transfer of proximal and distal motor engrams in humans. Exp Brain Res. 1996;108(2):321-7.
- Parlow SE, Kinsbourne M. Asymmetrical transfer of training between hands: implications for interhemispheric communication in normal brain. Brain Cogn. 1989;11(1):98-113.
- Zhou S. Chronic neural adaptations to unilateral exercise: mechanisms of cross-education. Exerc Sport Sci Rev. 2000;28(4):177-84.
- Corbin CB. Relationships between physical working capacity and running performances of young boys. Res Q. 1972;43(2):235-8.
- Fadiga L, Buccino G, Craighero L et al. Corticospinal excitability is specifically modulated by motor imagery: a magnetic stimulation study. Neuropsychologia. 1999;37(2):147-58.
- Hashimoto R, Rothwell JC. Dynamic changes in corticospinal excitability during motor imagery. Exp Brain Res. 1999;125(1):75-81.
- Kiers L, Fernando B, Tomkins D. Facilitatory effect of thinking about movement on magnetic motor-evoked potentials. Electroenceph Clin Neurophysiol. 1997;105(4):262-8.
- Lee KY, Youn JC. The effects of psychological training on competition state anxiety, visual attention, and performance in archery. Korean Journal of Sport Psychology. 2001;12(1):195-210.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (3)
- Lim, Hyoung-Won 2012. "The Effect of Motor Imagery on Onset Time of Leg Muscle and Ankle Injury Score of Patients with Functional Ankle Instability" 대한물리치료학회지 = The journal of Korean Society of Physical Therapy, 24(1): 7~14
- Oh, Tae Young ; Ha, Jin Young ; Lee, En Ji ; Kim, Seol Bi ; Kim, Bu Young ; Lee, Hae Jung 2013. "The Effects of Badminton on the Shoulder and Its Correlation with the Shoulder Pain and Disability Index" 대한물리치료학회지 = The journal of Korean Society of Physical Therapy, 25(1): 29~35
- Kang, Jeong-Il ; Moon, Young-Jun ; Park, Seung-Kyu ; Lee, Joon-Hee ; Yang, Dae-Jung ; Choi, Hyun ; Jeong, Dae-Keun ; Kim, Yong-Nam ; Kwon, Hye-Min 2013. "Effects of Exercise Program Intervention on Muscle Activity in Rotator Cuff Repair Patient" 대한물리치료학회지 = The journal of Korean Society of Physical Therapy, 25(2): 56~63
저자의 다른 논문
- 2008 "뇌졸중 환자에서 BBS, STI, MBI, TUG, FRT, 낙상과의 상관관계" 대한물리치료학회지 = The journal of Korean Society of Physical Therapy 20 (4): 1~6
- 2008 "연속반응시간과제를 이용한 교차훈련의 효과" 대한물리치료학회지 = The journal of Korean Society of Physical Therapy 20 (4): 15~20
- 2009 "여성 노인의 발목 각도에 따른 하지근육의 근활성도 변화" 대한물리치료학회지 = The journal of Korean Society of Physical Therapy 21 (4): 57~63
- 2011 "선 자세에서 이중과제 수행에 따른 자세 동요와 근활성도 변화" 대한물리치료학회지 = The journal of Korean Society of Physical Therapy 23 (5): 1~5
- 2012 "체간에 무게 부하를 적용한 정상 성인의 보행 분석" 대한물리의학회지 = Journal of the korean society of physical medicine 7 (1): 69~75
- 2012 "The Effect of Dual-task Training on a Serial Reaction Time Task for Motor Learning" 대한물리치료학회지 = The journal of Korean Society of Physical Therapy 24 (6): 405~408
- 2015 "Push-up 동작 시 신체기울기에 따른 견관절 주변근의 수축 개시시간 변화" 대한물리의학회지 = Journal of the korean society of physical medicine 10 (2): 55~61
- 2015 "The effects of motion taping on young males' lumbar stabilization exercise" 대한물리의학회지 = Journal of the korean society of physical medicine 10 (3): 67~72
- 2016 "Activity of Muscles Surrounding Shoulder Joint during Push-Up Exercise according to the Change of Tilting Table Angle" 대한물리의학회지 = Journal of the korean society of physical medicine 11 (3): 49~54
- 2017 "Effects of Kinesio Taping on Muscle Tone, Stiffness in Patients with Shoulder Pain" 대한물리의학회지 = Journal of the korean society of physical medicine 12 (3): 43~47
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기