흉곽저항운동이 만성폐쇄성폐질환 환자의 1초간 노력성 호기량과 피로도에 미치는 영향
Effects of Chest Resistance Exercise on Forced Expiratory Volume in One Second and Fatigue in Patients with COPD
Purpose: The purpose of this study was to determine the effects of chest resistance exercise on Forced Expiratory Volume per second and on fatigue in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Methods: In all, 62 male patients with COPD were included in this study. The experimental group included 32 patients who were treated with chest resistance exercise using the PNF technique with medication. The control group included 30 patients who were treated only with medication. Subjects were stratified into the 2 groups by randomized clinical sampling. Before the start of the experiment, forced expiratory volume at the first second (FEV1) and lactic acid were tested in both experimental and control groups. The experimental group did chest resistance exercise for 6 weeks, 4 times per week, 30 min per day, and the effects of this exercise in patients with COPD was determined by comparing the results of FEV1 and lactic acid tests before and after the experiment between and within the experimental and control groups. Results: There was a statistically significant within group difference for FEV1 MEAS and FEV1 %PRED. There was statistically significant control group of FEV1 MEAS and FEV1 %PRED There was a statistically significant difference in the experimental group for fatigue, comparing scores before and after the test. There was a statistically significant control group of fatigue, in comparison of between the groups of FEV1 MEAS, FEV1 %PRED, fatigue(p
- Na HR. Explorative study on fatigue in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Kyunghee University. Dissertation of Master's Degree. 2000.
- Murray CJ, Lopez AD. Alternative projections of mortality and disability by cause 1990-2020: Global Burden of Disease Study. Lancet. 1997;349(9064):1498-504.
- American Thoracic Society. Pulmonary rehabilitation-1999. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 1999;159(5 Pt 1):1666-82.
- Jang HJ, Kim JY. The effects of self-efficacy promoting pulmonary rehabilitation program in out-patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Tuberc Respir Dis. 2006;61(6):533-46.
- Haggerty MC, Stockdale R, Woolley et al. Functional status in pulmonary rehabilitation participants. J Cardiopulm Rehabil. 1999;19(1):35-42.
- Kim HS. The effect of pulmonary rehabilitation on reli of respiratory symptoms in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Chonbuk National University. Dissertation of Master's Degree. 2002.
- A Statement of the American ThoracicSociety and European Respiratory Society. Skeletal muscle dysfunction in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 1999;159(4 Pt 2):S2-S40
- Couser JI Jr, Martinez FJ, Celli BR. Pulmonary rehabilitation that includes arm exercise reduces metabolic and ventilatory requirements for simple arm elevation. Chest. 1993;03(1):37-41.
- OH HS. Meta-analysis on the effectiveness of pulmonary rehabilitation program on exercise capacity/tolerance and general health status. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing. 2003;33(6):743-52
- Kim JH, Bae SS, Hong WS. The effect of chest physical therapy on improvement of pulmonary function in the patients with stroke. J Kor Soc Phys Ther. 2000;12(2):133-44.
- Song JM, Kim SM. The effect of aquatic exercise on the improvement of physical and pulmonary function after stroke. J Kor Soc Phys Ther. 2009;21(2):15-22.
- Lee CT, Kwon OJ, Kim YW et al. Effects of Inspiratory Muscle Training in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Patients. The Korean Journal of Internal Medicine. 1992;42(3):283-289.
- British Thoracic Society Standard of Care Subcommittee on Pulmonary Rehabilitation. Pulmonary rehabilitation. Thorax. 2001;56(11):827-34.
- Rabe KF, Hurd S, Anzueto A et al. Global strategy for the diagnosis, management, and prevention of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: GOLD executive summary. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2007;176(6):532-55.
- Behnke M, Taube C, Kirsten D et al. Home based exercise is capable of preserving hospital-based improvements in severe COPD. Respiratory Medicine. 2000;94(12):1184-91.
- Kim SH. The effect of home-based pulmonary rehabilitation program in COPD patients. Yonsei University. Dissertation of Master's Degree. 2002.
- Covey MK, Larson JL, Wirtz SE et al. High-intensity inspiratory muscle training in patients with choronic obstrutive pulmonary disease and severely reduced function. J Cardiopulm Rehabil. 2001;21(4):231-40.
- Nam MH. The effects of respiratory rehabilitation program on forced expiratory volume in one second and physical psychological symptoms in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary desease. Pusan Catholic University. Dissertation of Master's Degree. 2005.
- Guell R, Casan P, Belda J et al. Long-term effects of outpatient rehabilitation of COPD: a randomize traial. Chest. 2000;117(4):976-83.
- Reid WD, Samrai B. Respiratory muscle training for patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Phys Ther. 1995;75(11):996-1005.
- Bernard S, Whittom F, LeBlanc P et al. Aerobic and strength traning in patients with COPD. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 1999;159(5):896-901.
- Han SJ. The effects of pulmonary rehabilitation program for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients. Korea Catholic University. Dissertation of Doctorate Degree. 2003.
- Casaburi R, Wasserman K, Patessio A et al. A new perspective in pulmonary rehabilitation: anaerobic threshold as a discriminant in traning. Eur Respir J Suppl. 1989;7:618S-23S.
- Breukink SO, Strijbos JH, Koorn M et al. Relationship between subjective fatigue and physiological variables in the patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Respir Med. 1998;92(4):676-82.
- Gozal D, Thiriet P. Respiratory muscle training neuromuscular disease: long-term effects on strength and load perception. Med Sci Sports Exere. 1999;31(11):1522-7.
- Jang HJ, Park KM. Analysis of research about pulmonary rehabilitation of patiensts with COPD. Journal of Korean Community Nursing. 2003;14(2):312-22.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (8)
- 2011. "" 대한물리치료학회지 = The journal of Korean Society of Physical Therapy, 23(3): 65~70
- Kim, Chang-Beom ; Choi, Jong-Duk 2011. "Comparison of Pulmonary and Gait Function in Subacute or Chronic Stroke Patients and Healthy Subjects" 대한물리치료학회지 = The journal of Korean Society of Physical Therapy, 23(5): 23~28
- Kim, Yong-Nam 2012. "Comparison of Effectiveness of Breathing Intervention Program for Improvement of Pulmonary Functions according to Prevalence Period in Patients with COPD" 대한물리치료학회지 = The journal of Korean Society of Physical Therapy, 24(5): 355~361
- Shin, Hwa-Kyung ; Kim, Hye-Su ; Lee, Ok-Bun 2012. "The Effect of Seat Surface Inclination on Respiratory Function and Speech Production in sitting" 대한물리치료학회지 = The journal of Korean Society of Physical Therapy, 24(1): 29~34
- Seo, Kyo-Chul ; Jo, Mi-Suk 2013. "The Effects of Feedback Respiratory Exercise on Gait Ability in Patients with Stroke" 대한물리의학회지 = Journal of the korean society of physical medicine, 8(4): 559~566
- 2015. "" Journal of Korean Physical Therapy : JKPT = 대한물리치료학회지, 27(4): 234~239
- 2016. "" Journal of Korean Physical Therapy : JKPT = 대한물리치료학회지, 28(1): 46~51
- 2016. "" Journal of Korean Physical Therapy : JKPT = 대한물리치료학회지, 28(2): 149~154
저자의 다른 논문
- 2008 "정신 및 건강요인이 장기요양 노인의 기능적 독립성에 미치는 영향" 대한물리치료과학회지 = Journal of Korean Physical Therapy Science 15 (1): 47~56
- 2008 "비만 여성들의 체성분에 대한 극초단파 심부투열치료의 효과" 대한물리치료학회지 = The journal of Korean Society of Physical Therapy 20 (4): 29~34
- 2008 "일상생활용 장치 작동에 따른 지각자의 인지구조에 대한 집단고정관념" 대한물리치료학회지 = The journal of Korean Society of Physical Therapy 20 (4): 71~78
- 2009 "어성초로부터 분리된 Quercetin의 카드뮴에 대한 독성억제효과" 약학회지 = Yakhak hoeji 53 (1): 12~18
- 2009 "페놀 화합물의 Hexavalent Chromium독성에 대한 세포 보호효과" 대한예방한의학회지 = Journal of Society of Preventive Korean Medicine 13 (2): 1~18
- 2009 "3,4,5-Trihydroxybenzoic Acid와 관련 화합물의 구강암 세포주에 대한 세포독성효과" 대한예방한의학회지 = Journal of Society of Preventive Korean Medicine 13 (2): 39~50
- 2010 "The Effects of Cervical Manipulation on Blood Flow Velocity of Cranial Artery and Pain Level in Cervicogenic Headache Patients" Journal of international academy of physical therapy research 1 (2): 99~106
- 2010 "요부 안정화 운동 프로그램이 축구선수의 체간 및 하지 근활성도와 균형에 미치는 영향" 대한물리치료학회지 = The journal of Korean Society of Physical Therapy 22 (5): 25~31
- 2010 "근막이완술이 경추성 두통환자의 뇌혈류와 통증수준에 미치는 영향" 대한물리치료학회지 = The journal of Korean Society of Physical Therapy 22 (5): 49~56
- 2010 "사회 및 환경요인에 따른 뇌졸중 환자의 기능적 독립성 비교" 대한고유수용성신경근촉진법학회지 = Journal of Korea Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation Association 8 (2): 37~46
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기