선 자세에서 이중과제 수행에 따른 자세 동요와 근활성도 변화
Changes of Postural Sway and Muscle Activation While Standing Upright and Performing a Dual Task
Purpose: This study was designed to investigate the changes of postural sway and muscle activation while standing upright and performing a dual task. Methods: Nine healthy adults were recruited and provided their written informed consent. They performed a balance task with and without a cognitive task on a force flatform (Good balance, Metitur Ltd., Filand). Postural sway was measured as medio-lateral and anterior-posterior distance and the velocity of the center of pressure and muscle activations of the ankle dorsi- and plantar-muscle was measured. The recruits completed three trials and the data was analyzed by a paired t-test. Results: There were significant differences in the medio-lateral and anterior-posterior distance and the velocity of the center of pressure, and significant increases in the muscle activities of the tibialis anterior. Conclusion: These findings revealed that performing a dual task increases postural sway and muscle activation of the ankle when simultaneously maintaining balance and performing another cognitive task. Future studies should focus on balance training with a dual task for patients.
- Pajala S, Era P, Koskenvuo M et al. Genetic and environmental contribution to postural balance of older women in single and dual task situations. Neurobiol Aging. 2007;28(6): 947-54.
- Dault MC, Yardley L, Frank JS. Does articulation contribute to modifications of postural control during dual-task paradigms? Brain Res Cogn Brain Res. 2003;16(3):434-40.
- Fraizer EV, Mitra S. Methodological and interpretive issues in posture-cognition dual-tasking in upright stance. Gait Posture. 2008;27(2):271-9.
- Morioka S, Hiyamizu M, Yagi F. The effects of an attentional demand tasks on standing posture control. J Physiol Anthropol Appl Human Sci. 2005;24(3):215-9.
- Seo SK, Kim SH, Kim TY. Evaluation of static balance in postural tasks and visual cue in normal subjects. J Kor Soc Phys Ther. 2009;21(4):51-6.
- Hall CD, L. H-G. Balance rehabilitation and dual-task ability in older adults. J Clin Gerontol & Geriatr. 2010;1:22-6.
- Maylor EA, Allison S, Wing AM. Effects of spatial and nonspatial cognitive activity on postural stability. Br J Psychol. 2001;92 Part 2:319-38.
- Melzer I, Benjuya N, Kaplanski J. Age-related changes of postural control: Effect of cognitive tasks. Gerontology. 2001;47(4):189-94.
- Simoneau EM, Billot M, Martin A et al. Difficult memory task during postural tasks of various difficulties in young and older people: A pilot study. Clin Neurophysiol. 2008;119(5):1158-65.
- Granacher U, Roth R, Muehlbauer T et al. Effects of a new unstable sandal construction on measures of postural control and muscle activity in women. Swiss Med Wkly. 2011;141:13182.
- van Iersel MB, Ribbers H, Munneke M et al. The effect of cognitive dual tasks on balance during walking in physically fit elderly people. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2007;88(2): 187-91.
- Oldfield RC. The assessment and analysis of handedness: The edinburgh inventory. Neuropsychologia. 1971;9(1): 97-113.
- Hong Y, Li JX, Robinson PD. Balance control, flexibility, and cardiorespiratory fitness among older tai chi practitioners. Br J Sports Med. 2000;34(1):29-34.
- Cho KH, Lee WH. The effects of two motor dual task training on balance and gait in patients with chronic stroke. J Kor Soc Phys Ther. 2010;22(4):7-14.
- Baratto L, Morasso PG, Re C et al. A new look at posturographic analysis in the clinical context: Sway-density versus other parameterization techniques. Motor Control. 2002;6(3):246-70.
- Keshner EA, Kenyon RV. The influence of an immersive virtual environment on the segmental organization of postural stabilizing responses. J Vestib Res. 2000;10(4-5):207-19.
- Cho YH, Choi JH. Muscle activities of the lower extremity based on ankle plantar-flexion in elderly women. J Kor Soc Phys Ther. 2009;21(4):57-63.
- Huxhold O, Li SC, Schmiedek F et al. Dual-tasking postural control: Aging and the effects of cognitive demand in conjunction with focus of attention. Brain Res Bull. 2006; 69(3):294-305.
- Pellecchia GL. Postural sway increases with attentional demands of concurrent cognitive task. Gait Posture. 2003; 18(1):29-34.
- Kang JH. Comparisons of the exercise type on leg muscle strength, balance and walking ability in elders. Ewha Womens' University Dissertation of Master's Degree. 2003.
- Kim K, Seo SK, Yoon HJ et al. Correlations between muscle strength of the ankle and balance and walking in the elderly. J Kor Soc Phys Ther. 2008;20(1):33-40.
- Gribble PA, Hertel J. Changes in postural control during a 48-hr. Sleep deprivation period. Percept Mot Skills. 2004; 99(3 Pt 1):1035-45.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (4)
- Lee, Kwan-Sub ; Kim, Chung-Sun 2012. "The Effect of Medio-lateral Balance to Head Rotation in Stroke Patient" 대한물리치료학회지 = The journal of Korean Society of Physical Therapy, 24(5): 334~339
- 2012. "" 대한물리치료학회지 = The journal of Korean Society of Physical Therapy, 24(6): 398~404
- 2012. "" 대한물리치료학회지 = The journal of Korean Society of Physical Therapy, 24(6): 405~408
- Sagong, Woo-Won ; An, Duk-Hyun 2014. "Postural Strategy by the Difference of Shoe Heel Height During Quiet Standing on an Unstable Surface" 한국전문물리치료학회지 = Physical Therapy Korea, 21(2): 28~36
저자의 다른 논문
- 2008 "뇌졸중 환자에서 BBS, STI, MBI, TUG, FRT, 낙상과의 상관관계" 대한물리치료학회지 = The journal of Korean Society of Physical Therapy 20 (4): 1~6
- 2008 "연속반응시간과제를 이용한 교차훈련의 효과" 대한물리치료학회지 = The journal of Korean Society of Physical Therapy 20 (4): 15~20
- 2009 "여성 노인의 발목 각도에 따른 하지근육의 근활성도 변화" 대한물리치료학회지 = The journal of Korean Society of Physical Therapy 21 (4): 57~63
- 2011 "정상인의 비우성 상지를 이용한 교차훈련의 효과" 대한물리치료학회지 = The journal of Korean Society of Physical Therapy 23 (2): 31~36
- 2012 "체간에 무게 부하를 적용한 정상 성인의 보행 분석" 대한물리의학회지 = Journal of the korean society of physical medicine 7 (1): 69~75
- 2012 "The Effect of Dual-task Training on a Serial Reaction Time Task for Motor Learning" 대한물리치료학회지 = The journal of Korean Society of Physical Therapy 24 (6): 405~408
- 2015 "Push-up 동작 시 신체기울기에 따른 견관절 주변근의 수축 개시시간 변화" 대한물리의학회지 = Journal of the korean society of physical medicine 10 (2): 55~61
- 2015 "The effects of motion taping on young males' lumbar stabilization exercise" 대한물리의학회지 = Journal of the korean society of physical medicine 10 (3): 67~72
- 2016 "Activity of Muscles Surrounding Shoulder Joint during Push-Up Exercise according to the Change of Tilting Table Angle" 대한물리의학회지 = Journal of the korean society of physical medicine 11 (3): 49~54
- 2017 "Effects of Kinesio Taping on Muscle Tone, Stiffness in Patients with Shoulder Pain" 대한물리의학회지 = Journal of the korean society of physical medicine 12 (3): 43~47
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기