누운 자세에서 호흡에 따른 요추분절의 운동학적 분석
Kinematics Analysis of Lumbar Spine during Breathing in Lying Position
Purpose: The purpose of this study was to describe the influence of respiration on the segmental motion of the lumbar spine in the lying position. Methods: Twelve healthy females without a history of low back pain participated. Lumbosacral lordosis, intervertebral body angles, intervertebral body displacements, and anterior heights of the intervertebral disc of the lumbar spine were measured at inspiration, expiration and forced expiration in the supine and prone positions via fluoroscopy. Results: The results of lumbar kinematic analysis in the supine position according to respiration pattern were as follows. The L4/5 intervertebral body angle was significantly higher at forced expiration than at expiration (p 0.05). The results of lumbar kinematic analysis in the prone position according to respiration pattern were as follows. The L5/S1 anterior height of the intervertebral disc was significantly higher at inspiration than at forced expiration (p 0.05). Conclusion: These findings suggested that respiration can affect the intervertebral body angle and anterior height of the intervertebral disc in some segments. The results from this study serve as a step in the development of guidelines for lumbar kinematic analysis for lumbar breathing training.
- O'sullivan S, Schmitz T. Physical rehabilitation 5th. London, F.A. Davis Company, 2006:937-996.
- Lee JH, Kwon YJ , Kim K. The effect of chest expansion and pulmonary function of stroke patients after breathing exercise. J Kor Soc Phys Ther.2009;21(3):25-32.
- Williams PL, Bannister LH, Berry MM et al. Gray's anatomy 38th. New York, Churchill Livingston, 1995:130-50.
- Hongyan L, Daugherty EL, Taichman D et al. Recognition and importance of forced exhalation on the measurement of intraabdominal pressure: A subgroup analysis from a prospective cohort study on the incidence of abdominal compartment syndrome in medical patients. J Intensive Care Med.2008;23(4):268-74.
- Lewit K. Manipulative therapy: Musculoskeletal medicine. New York, Churchill Livingstone, 2009:39-85.
- Richardson CA, Snijders CJ, Hides JA et al. The relation between the transversus abdominis muscles, sacroiliac joint mechanics, and low back pain. Spine. 2002;27(4):399-405.
- Aspden RM. The spine as an arch. A new mathematical model. Spine. 1989;14(3):266-74.
- Cecin HA. Cecin's sign ("X" Sign): Improving the diagnosis of radicular compression by herniated lumbar disks. Rev Bras Reumatol. 2010;50(1):44-55.
- McGill SM, Norman RW. Reassessment of the role of intra-abdominal pressure in spinal compression. Ergonomics. 1987;30(11):1565-88.
- Tekur P, Chametcha S, Hongasandra RN et al. Effect of yoga on quality of life of CLBP patients: A randomized control study. Int J Yoga. 2010;3(1):10-7.
- Shirley D, Hodges PW, Eriksson AE et al. Spinal stiffness changes throughout the respiratory cycle. J Appl Physiol. 2003;95(4):1467-75.
- Hodges PW, Eriksson AE, Shirley D et al. Intra-abdominal pressure increases stiffness of the lumbar spine. J Biomech. 2005;38(9):1873-80.
- Barr KP, Griggs M, Cadby T. Lumbar stabilization: Core concepts and current literature, part 1. Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 2005;84(6):473-80.
- Barr KP, Griggs M, Cadby T. Lumbar stabilization: A review of core concepts and current literature, part 2. Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 2007;86(1):72-80.
- Cholewicki J, Ivancic PC, Radebold A. Can increased intra-abdominal pressure in humans be decoupled from trunk muscle co-contraction during steady state isometric exertions? Eur J Appl Physiol. 2002;87(2):127-33.
- Hsu WH, Chen YL, Lui TN et al. Comparison of the kinematic features between the in vivo active and passive flexion-extension of the subaxial cervical spine and their biomechanical implications. Spine. 2011:36(8):630-8.
- Wong KW, Luk KD, Leong JC et al. Continuous dynamic spinal motion analysis. Spine. 2006;31(4):414-9.
- Frobin W, Brinckmann P, Biggemann M et al. Precision measurement of disc height, vertebral height and sagittal plane displacement from lateral radiographic views of the lumbar spine. Clin Biomech. 1997;12 Suppl 1:S1-S63.
- Frobin W, Brinckmann P, Leivseth G et al. Precision measurement of segmental motion from flexion-extension radiographs of the lumbar spine. Clin Biomech. 1996;11(8): 457-65.
- Yuk GC. A kinematic analysis of lumbar spine for pelvic tilting and abdominal muscle contraction in quadruped position. Daegu university. Dissertation of Doctorate Degree. 2011.
- Demoulin C, Distree V, Tomasella M et al. Lumbar functional instability: A critical appraisal of the literature. Ann Readapt Med Phys. 2007;50(8):677-84, 69-76.
- De Keulenaer BL, De Waele JJ, Powell B et al. What is normal intra-abdominal pressure and how is it affected by positioning, body mass and positive end-expiratory pressure? Intensive Care Med. 2009;35(6):969-76.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- 2011. "" 대한물리치료학회지 = The journal of Korean Society of Physical Therapy, 23(6): 9~14
- Yuk, Goon-Chang 2013. "Pressure on Sacrum and Buttock according to Tilt Table Inclination" 대한물리치료학회지 = The journal of Korean Society of Physical Therapy, 25(2): 71~75
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기