아급성과 만성 뇌졸중 환자 및 정상인의 심폐와 보행 기능 비교
Comparison of Pulmonary and Gait Function in Subacute or Chronic Stroke Patients and Healthy Subjects
Purpose: The aim of this study was to evaluate functional gait and pulmonary function of patients with subacute or chronic stroke for aperiod after the onset of stroke. Healthy people of similar ages served as a control group. The study focused on the clinical importance of intervention with cardiopulmonary rehabilitation treatment in patients with stroke. Methods: The standard time period used to differentiate the subacute and the chronic stroke groups was six months. Each group, including the control, was allocated 11 subjects. Vital capacity (VC), forced vital capacity (FVC), and forced expiratory volume at one second ( $FEV_1$ ) were measured with a spirometer for each subject. Walk tests (10 m and 6 min) and functional gait tests were then conducted. Results: Significant differences were noted for VC, FVC, and $FEV_1$ between the subacute stroke group and the normal group and between the chronic stroke group and the normal group (p 0.05). No significant difference was seen between the subacute stroke group and the chronic stroke group in the 6min walk test (p>0.05), whereas a significant difference was observed between the subacute stroke group and the chronic stroke group in the 10 m walk test (p
- Shaw GL. Airway obstruction due to bilateral vocal cord paralysis as a complication of stroke. South Med J. 1987;80(11):1432-3.
- Kolb B, Gibb R. Brain plasticity and recovery from early cortical injury. Dev Psychobiol. 2007;49(2):107-18.
- Frownfelter D, Dean E. Cardiovascular and pulmonary physical therapy: evidence and practice. 4th ed. Philadelphia, Mosby. 2006:701-9.
- Kim K, Seo KC. The effect of pulmonary function and chest length in the stroke patients after feedback breathing exercise among position changes. Journal of Special Education & Rehabilitation Science. 2010;49(3):57-74.
- Fugl-Meyer AR, Linderholm H, Wilson AF. Restrictive ventilatory dysfunction in stroke: its relation to locomotor function. Scand J Rehabil Med Suppl. 1983;9:118-24.
- Kisner C, Colby LA. Therapeutic exercise: Foundation and techniques. 5th ed. Philadelphia, F.A. Davis Co,. 2002: 149-55.
- Agnarsson U, Thorgeirsson G, Sigvaldason H et al. Effect of leisure-time physical activity and ventilatory function on risk for stroke in men: the reykjavik study. Ann Intern Med. 1999;130(12):987-90.
- Hermann DM, Bassetti CL. Sleep-related breathing and sleep-wake disturbances in ischemic stroke. Neurology. 200973(16):1313-22.
- Goldie PA, Matyas TA, Evans OM. Deficit and change in gait velocity during rehabilittion after stroke. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1996;77(10):1074-82.
- Estenne M, Gevenois P, Kinnear W et al. Lung volume restriction in patients with chronic respiratory muscle weakness: the role of microatelectasis. Thorax. 1993;48(7): 698-710.
- Skinner JS. Exercise testing & exercise prescription for special cases: theoretical basis & clinical application. 3rd ed. Philadelphia, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2005:318-21.
- Kim BJ, Bae SS, Hwangbo G. The improve of hemiplegic patients functional ambulation profile by forceful respiratory exercise. J Kor Soc Phys Ther 2004;16(1):32-48.
- Sutbeyaz ST, Koseoqlu F, Inan L et al. Respiratory muscle training improves cardiopulmonary function and exercise tolerance in subjects with subacute stroke: a randomized controlled trial. Clin Rehabil. 2010;24(3):240-50.
- Nitz J, Burke B. A study of the facilitation of respiration in myotonic dystrophy. Physiother Res Int. 2002;7(4): 228-38.
- Lee JH, Kwon YJ, Kim K. The effect of chest expansion and pulmonary function of stroke patients after breathing exercise. J Kor Soc Phys Ther 2009;21(3):25-32.
- Yan-fang S, Yu-ping W. Sleep-disordered breathing: Impact on functional outcome of ischemic stroke patients. Sleep Med. 200910(7):717-9.
- Hidler J, Nichols D, Pelliccio M et al. Multicenter randomized clinical trial evaluating the effectiveness of the Lokomat in subacute stroke. Neurorehabil Neural Repair 2009;23(1): 5-13
- Perez-Padilla R, Vazquez-Garcia JC, Marquez MNet al.The long-term stability of portable spirometers used in a multinational study of the prevalence of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Respir Care. 2006;51(10):1167-71.
- Hunt SM, Mackenna SP, Williams J. Reliability of a population survey tool for measuring perceived health problems: a study of patients with osteoarthrosis. J Epidemiol Community Health. 1981;35(4):297-300.
- Dean CM, Richards CL, Malouin F. Task-related circuit training improves performance of locomotor tasks in chronic stroke: a randomized, controlled pilot trial. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2000;81(4):409-17.
- Dobkin BH. Short-distance walking speedand timed walking distance: Redundant measures for clinical trial? Neurology. 2006;66(4):584-6.
- Cahalin LP, Mathier MA, Semigran MJet al. The six-minute walk test predict peak oxygen uptake and survival in patients with advanced heart failure. Chest. 1996;110(2): 325-32.
- Mossberg KA. Reliability of a timed walk test in persons with acquired brain injury. Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 2003; 82(5):385-90.
- Park JW. Longitudinal motor function recovery in stroke patients with focal pons infarction: report of 4 cases. J Kor Soc Phys Ther. 2009;21(4):111-5.
- Teixeira-Salmela LF, Parreira VF, Britto RR et al. Respiratory pressures and thoracoabdominal motion in communitydwelling chronic stroke survivors. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2005;86(10):1974-8.
- Kim JH, Hong WS, Bae SS. The effect of chest physical therapy on improvement of pulmonary function in the patients with stroke. J Kor Soc Phys Ther. 2000;12(2):133-44.
- Gozal D, Thiriet P. Respiratory muscle training in neuromuscular disease: long-term effects on strengthand load perception. Med Sci Sports Ecerc. 1999;31(11):1522-7.
- Roth EJ, Noll SF. Stroke rehabilitation. 2. Comorbidities and complications. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1994;75(5 Spec No):S42-6.
- Kang JI, Jeong DK, Park SK et al. Effects of chest resistance exercise on forced expiratory volume in one second and fatigue in patients with COPD. J Kor Soc Phys Ther. 2011; 23(2):37-43.
- Outermans JC, van Peppen RP, Wittink H et al. Effects of a high-intensity task-oriented training on gait performance early after stroke: a pilot study. Clin Rehabil. 2010;24(11):979-87.
- Potempa K, Lopez M, Braun LT et al. Physiological outcomes of aerobic exercise training in hemiparetic stroke patients. Stroke. 1995;26(1):101-5.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (6)
- Kim, Min-Hwan ; Lee, Wan-Hee ; Yun, Mi-Jung 2012. "The Effects on Respiratory Strength Training on Respiratory Function and Trunk Control in Patient with Stroke" 대한물리치료학회지 = The journal of Korean Society of Physical Therapy, 24(5): 340~347
- Son, Sung-Min ; Kwon, Jung-Won ; Nam, Seok-Hyun ; Kim, Chung-Sun 2013. "Induction of Pain in the Ipsilateral Lower Limb from Long-term Cane Usage after Stroke" 대한물리치료학회지 = The journal of Korean Society of Physical Therapy, 25(1): 36~41
- 2013. "" 대한물리치료학회지 = The journal of Korean Society of Physical Therapy, 25(3): 132~135
- Kim, Bo-Yong ; Choi, Won-Ho 2013. "The Effects of Interferential Current therapy on Spasticity, Range of Motion, and Balance Ability in stroke Patient" 대한물리치료학회지 = The journal of Korean Society of Physical Therapy, 25(4): 187~194
- Lee, Hye Young ; Kang, Dong Yeon ; Kim, Kyoung 2013. "Analysis of Correlation between Respiratory Characteristics and Physical Factors in Healthy Elementary School Childhood" 대한물리치료학회지 = The journal of Korean Society of Physical Therapy, 25(5): 330~336
- 2015. "" Journal of Korean Physical Therapy : JKPT = 대한물리치료학회지, 27(4): 258~263
저자의 다른 논문
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기