대학생의 알코올 사용장애, 가족응집력, 자아존중감이 정신건강에 미치는 영향
Influences of Alcoholic Use Disorder, Family Cohesion and Self-esteem on Mental Health among University Students
Purpose: The purpose of this study was to investigate the Influences of Alcoholic Use Disorder, Family cohesion and Self-esteem on Mental health among University Students. Methods: Data were collected through questionnaires from 468 students and were analyzed using descriptive statistics, t-test, ANOVA, Scheffe's test, Pearson's correlation coefficients and Stepwise multiple regression analysis with SPSS/WIN 19.0 program. Results: As defined by alcoholic use disorder, the proportion of dependent group was 3.6%, disorder group was 16.9%, and genral group was 79.5%. The levels of alcoholic use disorder depended on gender and residence type. The levels of mental health depended on gender, family income and academic achievement. The mental health was significantly correlated with family cohesion and self-esteem. The influential factors affecting mental health were self-esteem, academic achievement, gender, which explained about 44.8% of the variance. Conclusion: The results of this study indicate that nursing intervention are needed to improve mental health and alcohol use disorder and that such variables should be carefully considered in intervention for university students.
- Abrahams, D. B., & Niaura, R. S. (1987). Social learning theory in: theories of drinking and alcoholism. New York: Guilford Press.
- Ahn, Y. H. (1988). An Analysis of the relationship between family adaptability and family cohesion and male adolescents' mental health. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Yonsei University, Seoul.
- Bae, J. Y. (2006). The study on mental health on Korean adolescents. Journal of Korean Academy Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 15 (3), 308-317.
- Barrowclough, C., Tarrier, N., Humphreys, L., Ward, J., Gregg, L., & Andrews, B. (2003). Self-esteem in schizophrenia: Relationships between self-evaluation, family attitudes, and symptomatology. Journal of Abnormality Psychology, 112 (1), 92-99.
- Canetti, L., Bachar, E., Galili-Weisstub, E., De-Nour, A. K., & Shalev, A. V. (1997). Parental bonding and mental health in adolescence. Adolescence, 32, 381-394.
- Chung, H. J. (2008). Relationships of family-of-origin functioning with self-differentiation and psychological wellbeing among college students. Korean Living Science Association, 17 (6), 1135-1149.
- Chung, Y., & Na, D. M. (1991). An analysis of relationships between family cohesion, family adaptability and female students' mental health. The Medical Journal of Chosun University, 16 (2), 347-361.
- Cho, E. S., & Seo, J. M. (2010). Factors influencing children's mental health state. Journal of Korean Academy Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 19 (1), 57-66.
- Choi, H. S. (1998). Alcohol drinking of college society. Korea Alcohol & Liquor Industry Association.
- Choi, T. S., & Hong, K. J. (1997). An analysis of psychological variance of problem behavior among adolescences. Journal of Education Psychology, 11 (2), 291-322.
- De, J. C., Oh, K. O., & Kim, T. S. (2008). A comparative study on the stress, coping method, and mental health of the nursing college students in Korea and China. Journal of Korean Academy Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 17 (1), 75-84.
- Ham, L. S., & Hope, D. A. (2003). College student and problematic drinking, A review of literature. Clinical Psychology Review, 23, 719-759.
- Hyun, M. Y. (2008). The effect of a group therapy for the offenders of family violence. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 38 (3), 420-427.
- Jeon, B. J. (1974). Self-esteem: A test of its measurability. Yonsei Medical Journal, 11 , 107-129.
- Jo, G. S. (2008). Effect of music therapy on depression, selfesteem and stress of institutionalized elderly-focusing on s-nursing home in Daebudo. Unpublished master's thesis, Gachon University, Incheon.
- Kee, C. Y. (2008). The relationship of college students' selfsoothing, self-encouragement, self-acceptance and mental health. Korean Journal of Play Therapy, 11 (4), 65- 76.
- Kim, H. S., & Park, K. R. (2010). Effects of an interpersonal relationship improvement program using MBTI: Effects on self-esteem, interpersonal relations, and mental health in company employees. Journal of Korean Academy Psychiatric Health Nursing, 19 (3), 261-270.
- Kim, S. J. (2006). Drinking experiences of woman alcoholics: A feminist approach. Journal of Korean Academy Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 15 (4), 362-374.
- Kim, S. O. (2010). A study of relationships among college students' self-differentiation, self-esteem and mental health: Focused on depression and anxiety. Unpublished master's thesis, Inje University, Busan.
- Lee, H. S. (2011). Relation on the self differentiation, selfesteem and mental health in adolescents. Journal of Korean Academy Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 20 (2), 199-207.
- Lee, C. H., & Kim, M. S. (2009). The relationship between drinking behavior and alcoholism among college students. Journal of Korean Alcohol Science, 10 (1), 55-64.
- Lee, M. H., Lee, Y. J., & Jeong, H. S. (1999). Alcoholic disorder and mental health of college students. Journal of Korean Academy Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 8 (1), 97- 107.
- Lee, H. J. (2000). The analysis of relationship between careerundecided undergraduates and their mental health. Journal of Education Psychology, 14 (1), 113-140.
- Lee, C. H., & Kim, M. S. (2009). The Relationship Between Drinking Behavior and Alcoholism Among College Students. Journal of Korean Alcohol Science, 10 (1), 55- 64.
- Lee, J, S. (2003). A study ofn the alcoholic disorder and mental health of college students. Unpublished master's thesis, Kongju National University, Gongju.
- Lewis, B. A., & O'Neill, K. H. (2000). Alcohol expectancies and social deficits relating problem drinking among college students. Addictive Behaviors, 25 (2), 295-299.
- Lim, K. H. (2001). Analytic study on student's mental health. Journal of Research Education, 14 , 1-23.
- Park, S. H. (2008). Factors Influencing Problem Drinking among College Students. Unpublished master's thesis, Seoul National University, Seoul.
- Rosenberg, M. (1965). Society and the adolescent self-image Princeton. New Jersey: Princeton University Press.
- Saunders, J. B., Aasland, O. G., Babor, T. F., de la Fuente, J. R., Grant, M. (1993). Development of the Alcohol Disorders Screening Test (AUDIT): WHO collaborative project on early detection of persons with harmful alcohol consumption II. Addiction, 88 , 791-804.
- Shin, S. I. (2001). The validity and reliability of the Korean version of the general health questionnaire. Korean Journal of Social Welfare, 46 , 210-235.
- Van der Walde, H., Urgenson, F. T., Weltz, S. H., & Hanna, F. J. (2002). Woman and alcoholism: A biopsychosocial perspective and treatment approaches. Journal of Counselling & Development, 80 , 145-153.
- Wecsher, H., A.. Davenport, G., Dowdall, B., Moeykens, & Castillo, S. (1994). Health and behavioral consequences of binge drinking in college. Journal of the American Medical Association, 272 , 1672-1677.
- Yoon, J. A. (2007). One of five college students is alcohol abuser. February 3, 2010, from the NEWSIS Web site: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mod=LSD &mid= sec&sid1=102&oid=003&aid=0000617167
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Shin, Sun-Hwa ; Jeong, Goo-Churl 2014. "Effects of Self-acceptance and Family Forgiveness on Family Cohesion: Moderating Effects of Gender" 한국콘텐츠학회논문지 = The Journal of the Korea Contents Association, 14(3): 277~288
저자의 다른 논문
- 2006 "마네킨 시뮬레이터를 이용한 의료시뮬레이션 교육의 현황" 韓國應急救助學會論文誌 = Journal of the Korean Society of Emergency Medical Technology 10 (2): 15~23
- 2007 "대학생의 삶의 질과 관련 요인" 保健敎育健康增進學會誌 = Korean journal of health education and promotion 24 (2): 77~91
- 2009 "일부 초등학생의 안전실천 관련요인" 한국산학기술학회논문지 = Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society 10 (5): 1115~1125
- 2010 "안전교육을 통한 석탄산업 재해 예방에 관한 연구" 한국산학기술학회논문지 = Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society 11 (11): 4489~4495
- 2010 "경락마사지와 발반사마사지 병행 프로그램이 스트레스와 자연살해세포의 활동량에 미치는 효과" 동서간호학연구지 = Journal of East-West nursing research 16 (2): 190~198
- 2011 "종합병원 간호사의 조직몰입과 관련요인" 한국산학기술학회논문지 = Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society 12 (11): 4764~4769
- 2011 "임상간호사의 건강행위, 사회적지지, 행동유형과 자기효능감과의 관련성" 한국산학기술학회논문지 = Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society 12 (11): 4861~4868
- 2011 "간호사의 감성지능이 조직커뮤니케이션 만족과 직무만족도에 미치는 영향" 한국산학기술학회논문지 = Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society 12 (12): 5493~5499
- 2011 "대학생의 자기통제력, 스트레스, 외로움 및 자살시도의 상관관계" 한국산학기술학회논문지 = Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society 12 (12): 5541~5549
- 2011 "초등학생의 안전사고, 충동성 및 어머니의 양육태도와의 상관관계" 한국산학기술학회논문지 = Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society 12 (12): 5655~5662
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기