학교보건지표의 해외 동향과 국제 비교
The Trend and International Comparison of Overseas School Health Indicators
Purpose: The purpose of this study was to identify the trend of overseas school health indicators and to investigate indicators comparable internationally. Methods: Using the key words, school, health, indicators and policy through formal literature and web sites, the resources were used after the completeness of resources such as the presence of author, year published and place, and reproducibility was evaluated. Results: In overseas, the interest of school health indicators has increased gradually since 1960. Quality indicators as well as quantitative indicators are important as the good school health indicators. The overseas school health indicators have been very comprehensive, not only including students, but also including the expanded population such as school personnel, parents, family and community, process and outcomes, policies, social and cultural environment. The trend of school health research is from traditional issue-based to indicatorbased which makes comprehensive interpretation including development of school health service and life satisfaction. Among internationally comparable indicators, Health Behaviour in School-aged Children (HBSC) and Global School-based Student Health Survey (GSHS) were chiefly for students' health and behavior level, and the School Health Service Survey (SHS) was for school health service personnel and policy. Conclusion: Characteristics of overseas school health indicators were expanded population, and comprehensive and internationally comparable indicators. Therefore, Korea school health indicators need to be comprehensive using expanded population and qualitative indicators, and consider standardized indicators comparable internationally.
- Aborn, M. (1985). Statistical legacies of the social indicators movement. Paper presented at the annual meeting of the American Statistical Association, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- AIHW. (Australian Institute of Health and Welfare)(2004). National report on health sector performance indicators 2003. National Health Performance Committee. Canberra [Online]. Available: http://www.aihw.gov.au/publications/ hwi/nrhspi03/nrhspi03a.pdf[2010, July 30].
- AMC(American Cancer Society). (1993). National action plan for comprehensive school health education. Journal of School Health, 63 (1), 46-47.
- American School Health Association. (2010a). What is school health? [Online]. Available: http://www.ashaweb.org/i4a/ pages/index.cfm?pageid=3278[2010, July 30].
- American School Health Association. (2010b). How school administrators can demonstrate support for a coordinated approach to enhance student learning and health [Online]. Available: http://www.ashaweb.org/files/public/ Miscellaneous/ School_Administrator_Support_2010_No_Draft.pdf[2010, July 30].
- Barnekow, V., Buijs, G., Clift, S., Jensen, B., Paulus, P., Rivett, D., & Young, I. (2006). Health-promoting schools: A resource for developing indicators. International Planning Committee, WHO regional Office for Europe, Copenhagen [Online]. Available: http://www.schoolsforhealth.eu/ upload/pubs/Healthpromotingschoo lsaresour[2010, July 30].
- CDC. (2010). Indicators for School Health Programs. [Online]. Available: http://www.cdc.gov/healthyyouth/evaluation/ indicators/index.htm[2010, July 30]
- Gord, M. (2003). Ecological Approach to School Health Promotion: The Multifaceted Potential of the School as an Environment For Health Promotion [Online]. Available: http:// www.schoolhealthresearch.org/downloads/miller.pdf[2 010 August 4].
- GSHS. (Global School-based Student Health Survey)(2005). GSHS [Online]. Available: http://www.who.int/chp/gshs/ en/[2010, July 30]
- HBSC. (2010). Health behavior in school aged chillderen [Online]. Available: http://www.hbsc.org[2010, July 30]
- JCSH. (Joint Consortium for School Health) (2010). What is Comprehensive School Health? [Online]. Available: http:// eng.jcsh-cces.ca/upload/JCSH%20CSH%20Framework% 20FINAL%20Nov%2008.pdf[2010, July 30]
- Kar, S., & Berkanovic, E. (1987). Indicators of behaviours conducive to health promotion. In Abelin, T., Braezinski, Z., & Carslairs, V. (Eds). Measurement in health promotion and protection. WHO, Copenhagen.
- McDonald, G. (1997). Quality indicators and health promotion effectiveness. Promotion Education, 4 , 5-9.
- McDonald, H., & Ziglio, E. (1994). European Schools in a changing environment: Health promotion opportunities not to be lost. In Chu, C., & Simpson, R. (Eds), Ecological public health: From vision to practice. Griffith University, Brisbane.
- NHMRC. (National Health and Medical Research Council) (1996). [Online]. Available: http://www.nhmrc.gov.au/ [2010, July 30].
- Nutbeam, D. (1997). Indicators of adolescent health: Expanding the framework for assessing health status among young people. Promotion & Education, 4 (4), 10-15
- Resnick, M., Harris, L., & Blum, R. (1993). The impact of caring and connectedness on adolescent health and well-being. Journal of Paediatric Child Health, 29 (Suppl 1), S3-S9.
- SHAPES School Health Indicator. (2009). National/State reports, online wiki-discussions, webinars/presentations about monitoring & evaluation. Facilitated by the International School Health Network [Online]. Available: http://www. schoolhealthindicators.org/[2010 July 30].
- Shin, S. M., An, J., & Lee, H. W. (2010). Development and application of school health indicatos in Korea: Based on OECD data. Ministry of Education, Science and Technology.
- St. Leger, L., & Nutbeam, D. (1999). Evidence of effective health promotion in schools. In Boddy, D. (Eds.), The Evidence of Health Promotion Effectiveness: Shaping Public Health in a New Europe. European Union, Brussels.
- St. Leger, L. (2000). Developing indicators to enhance school health. Health Education Research, 15 (6), 719-728
- The Inicators for School Health Program. (2010). The indicators for school health programs: The essential facts [Online]. Available: http://www.cdc.gov/healthyyouth/evaluation/ pdf/brief6.pdf
- Weare, K., & Gray, G. (1994). Promoting mental and emotional health in the European Network of Health Promoting Schools. WHO Regional Office for Europe, Copenhagen.
- WHO. (1996a). School health promotion-series 5: Regional guidelines: Development of health promoting schools: A framework for action. WHO. Manila.
- WHO. (1996b). The status of school health. WHO, Geneva
- WHO. (1996c). Research to improve implementation and effectiveness of school health programs. WHO, Geneva.
- WHO. (2010). Children's environmental health indicators [Online]. Available: http://www.who.int/ceh/indicators/en/[2010, July 30].
- WHO European Region. (2005). Health behavior in schoolaged children [Online]. Available: http://www.hbsc.org/ [2010, July 30]
- Wold, B., Aaro, L., & smith, C. (1994). Health behaviour in school-age children. A WHO Cross-National Survey (HBSC). University of Bergen, Bergen.
- Young, I. (2005). Mapping indicators, relevant settings and relevant players. In: Fourth Workshop on Practice of Evaluation of the Health Promoting School-Concepts, Indicators and Evidence, 9-14 [Online]. Available: http://www. schoolsforhealth.eu/upload/pubs/Fourthworkshoponpr acticeofevaluationoftheHPS.pdf[2010, July 30]
저자의 다른 논문
- 2012 "학교생활문제로 전문가 상담을 필요로 하는 중학생의 규모와 가정 및 학교생활 특성" 韓國學校保健學會誌 = The Journal of the Korean society of school health 25 (2): 168~174
- 2012 "서울시 초.중.고등학교의 20년간(1988-2007) 교육활동에서 학생의 사고 사망률 및 보상비용" Journal of Korean academy of nursing = 대한간호학회지 42 (2): 248~257
- 2012 "학생 건강에 대한 OECD와 한국의 통계지표" 韓國學校保健學會誌 = The Journal of the Korean society of school health 25 (1): 105~113
- 2013 "서울시 초등학생의 과잉 텔레비전 시청과 관련된 건강지표" 韓國學校保健學會誌 = The Journal of the Korean society of school health 26 (2): 104~113
- 2015 "고등학생의 부정적 식이습관과 관련요인" 韓國學校保健學會誌 = The Journal of the Korean society of school health 28 (1): 31~37
- 2016 "간호사가 인지하는 간호관리자의 수퍼리더십, 셀프리더십과 조직몰입 간의 관계" 간호행정학회지 = Journal of Korean academy of nursing administration 22 (2): 148~157
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기