일본 목조주택의 형성과정과 공급실태에 관한 연구
Research on the process and the provision of the japanese Wooden House
This research explores about the construction process and provision of Japanese Wooden Houses. Even though Prefabricated Houses appeared during the 1960's and the Platform Construction System during the 1970's, there was still a high demand for Conventional Wooden House, with a high demand by households on their 30's. These features were found in the areas of Hokkaido, Kyushu, Tokyo, and Osaka. Tokyo and capital region accommodate large number of the head offices of companies that produce Platform Construction System houses, and thus supply the largest amount of Platform Construction System houses. In capital region, land prices are so high, that they build houses as 3-Floors or above, and also driven by high cost of house construction, house performances are excellent. The houses of Osaka and Kinki region demonstrate similar characteristics to those of capital region. Osaka is headquartered by a group of head offices of companies that produce prefabricated houses, and thus holds more amount of prefabricated house supply than other regions. This city also shows high cost of house construction no less than capital region, and thus offers outstanding performance of house. In Kyushu, whereas Japanese wooden house building systems are supplied the most, Platform Construction System houses are provided the least in the nation. As this region offers rich amount of forest resources owing to mild humid climate which is ideal for vegetations, the Japanese wooden building systems use the timbers from this region. Hokkaido, a cold region, requires houses that offer outstanding performance of heat insulation. Therefore, Hokkaido shows more supplies of Platform Construction System houses that offers outstanding heat insulation performance. They import the timbers that form the structure framework of Platform Construction System houses from North America.
- 川鍋？衣子, 木造軸組の展開に？する？究 2002, 東大博論.
- プレハブ建築協？, プレハブ住宅コ？ディネ？タ？？ 育テキスト 1995
- 松村秀一 建築生産 市ヶ谷出版社, 2004
- 日本ツ？バイフォ？建築協？ 十年の？み , 1986
- 建設省住宅局木造住宅振興室, 木造住宅産業-その未？？略- 彰？社, 1997
- 杉山英男, 安心という居住？, 三水社, 1996
- 三井ホ？ム北海道, 社？資料
- 松村秀一 ？建住宅構法計？式論 1984, 東大博論
- 住宅金融公庫普及協？ 住宅.建築重要デ？タ調査報告 -？建住宅編- 平成14年
- ？象？ ？象年報
- ？務省統計局, ？勢調査 2000.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- Kim, Min ; Kim, Yesol ; Lee, YunSub ; Jung, Youngsoo 2013. "Comparative Analysis of Construction Productivity for Modernized Korean Housing (Hanok)" 한국건설관리학회논문집 = Korean journal of construction engineering and management, 14(3): 107~114
- Kim, Min ; Kim, Hyosun ; Ryu, Jaeseon ; Jung, Youngsoo 2014. "New Building Materials and Methods for Modernized Korean Housing (Hanok)" 한국건설관리학회논문집 = Korean journal of construction engineering and management, 15(2): 23~32
저자의 다른 논문
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기