고혈압 환자의 비만관리를 위한 인터넷 기반 코칭 프로그램의 효과
The Effects of an Internet Based Coaching Program for Obesity Management in Hypertensive Patients
Purpose: The purpose of this study was to investigate the effects of the internet based coaching program for obesity management on weight control related knowledge, self-efficacy, eating habits, physical activity and obesity related physiological indexes in hypertensive patients. Methods: The study design was non-equivalent control group pre-test-post-test design. A total of 43 subjects were overweight or obese hypertensive patients aged 30 or older, who were divided into experimental group (n=23) and control group (n=20). This program lasting 12 weeks consisted of a weight control related education, internet based individual coaching for diet, exercise and behavior modification, offering internet community and health counseling. The variables were measured three times (before the treatment, after 6 weeks, and after 12 weeks) and the collected data were analyzed by SPSS/WIN 17.0 program. Results: The experimental group had significantly improved weight control related knowledge, self efficacy, eating habits, body composition, and systolic blood pressure with time. Conclusion: The internet based coaching program was effective in improving obesity management, also this program will help to prevent cardiovascular disease of obese hypertensive patients.
- American Corporate Coach University (2005). Coach definition. Retrieved March 20, 2009, from http://www.cdc.gov, http://www.koreacoach.com/
- American College of Sport Medicine (2006). ACSM's guidelines for exercise testing and prescription (7th ed.). Seoul: Hanmi Medicine.
- Bandura, A. (1997). Self-efficacy: The exercise of control. New York: W. H. Freeman and Company.
- Bastelaar, K. M., Pouwer, F., Cuijpers, P., Twisk, J. W., & Snoek, F. J. (2008). Web-based cognitive behavioural therapy (W-CBT) for diabetes patients with co-morbid depression: Design of a randomised controlled trial. BMC Psychiatry, 8(9), 1-7.
- Chung, E. J. (2001). Risk estimates of obesity according to life style in women. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
- Dachs, R. (2007). Exercise is an effective intervention in overweight and obese patients. American Family Physician, 75(9), 1333-1335.
- Dolor, R. J., Yancy, W. S., Owen, W. F., Matcjar, D. B., Samsa, G. P., Pollak, K. I., et al. (2009). Hypertension improving project (HIP): Study protocol and implementation challenges. Trials, 10(13), 1-14.
- Glynn, S. M., & Ruderman, A. J. (1986). The development and validation of an eating self-efficacy scale. Cognitive Therapy and Research, 10(4), 403-420.
- Goessens, B. M., Visseren, F. L., Nooijer, J., Borne, H. W., Algra, A., Wierdsma, J., et al. (2008). A pilot-study to identify the feasibility of an Internet-based coaching programme for changing the vascular risk profile of high-risk patients. Patient Education Counseling, 73(1), 67-72.
- Horvath, K., Jeitler, K., Siering, U., Stich, A. K., Skipka, G., Gratzer, T. W., et al. (2008). Long-term effects of weightreducing interventions in hypertensive patients: Systematic review and meta-analysis. Archives of Internal Medicine, 168(6), 571-580.
- Jeor, S. T., Perumean-Chaney, S., Sigman-Grant, M., Williams, C., & Foreyt, J. (2002). Family-based interventions for the treatment of childhood obesity. Journal of the American Dietetic Association, 102(5), 640-644.
- Joint National Committee (2003). The seventh report of joint national committee on prevention, detection, evaluation, and treatment of high blood pressure: The (JNC 7). National Institute of Health.
- Kim, K. H., Chung, B. Y., & Byun, H. S. (2007). The effects of weight control program on body composition, blood pressure, serum lipid and self-regulation behavior in obese college women. Journal of Korean Academy of Adult Nursing, 19(3), 339-352.
- Kim, W. S., & Lee, M. R. (2007). Blood pressure lowering effect of exercise training according to the baseline blood pressure and body mass index. Korean Journal of Exercise Nutrition, 11(2), 129-135.
- Korean Click (2009). Analysis report for Korean internet using. Retrieved 2009. March 10, from http://www.computertimes. co.kr
- Korean National Statistical Office (2008). 2007 Death cause statistic results. Retrieved September 1, 2009, from http://www.kostat.go.kr/
- Korean Society for the Study Obesity (2000). The BMI criteria. Retrieved June 20, 2008, from http://www.kosso.or.kr
- Matsuo, T., Kato, Y., Murotake, Y., Kim, M. K., Unno, H., & Tanaka, K. (2010). An increase in high-density lipoprotein cholesterol after weight loss intervention is associated with long-term maintenance of reduced visceral abdominal fat. International Journal of Obesity, 34(6), only online access, not page.
- Ministry of Health & Welfare & Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2008). 2007 National health statistics - the forth national health and nutrition examination survey. Retrieved 2009. 1. 1, from http://knhanes.cdc.go.kr
- Moore, T. J., Alsabeeh, N., Apovian, C. M., Murphy, M. C., Coffman, G. A., Cullum, D. D., et al. (2008). Weight, blood pressure, and dietary benefits after 12 months of a webbased nutrition education program (DASH for health): Longitudinal observational study. Journal of Medical Internet Research, 10(4), e52.
- Morgan, P. J., Lubans, D. R., Collins, C. E., Warren, J. M., & Callister, R. (2009). The SHED-IT randomized controlled trial: Evaluation of an internet-based weight-loss program for men. Obesity, 17(11), 2025-2032.
- O'Connor, D. B., Warttig, S., Conner, M., & Lawton, R. (2009). Raising awareness of hypertension risk through a webbased framing intervention: Does consideration of future consequences make a difference? Psychology, Health & Medicine, 14(2), 213-219.
- Panagiotakos, D. B., Kromhout, D., Menotti, A., Chrysohoou, C., Dontas, A., Pitsavos, C., et al. (2005). The relation between pulse pressure and cardiovascular mortality in 12,763 middle-aged men from various parts of the world: A 25- year follow-up of the seven countries study. Archives of Internal Medicine, 165(18), 2142-2147.
- Power and Precision (2009). Power analysis. Retrieved November 12, 2007, From http://www.power-analysis. com.
- Seo, N. S., Kim, Y. H., & Kang, H. Y. (2005). Effects of an obesity control program based on behavior modification and self-efficacy in obese elementary school children. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 35(3), 611-620.
- Shin, Y. H., Jang, H. J., & Pender, N. J. (2001). Psychometric evaluation of the exercise self-efficacy scale among Korean adults with chronic disease. Research in Nursing & Health, 24, 68-76.
- Ulrich, H. K., Hampson, R., Wilson, D. K., Presnell, K., Brown, A., & O'Boyle, M. (2009). An adolescent weight loss program integrating family variables reduces energy intake. American Dietetic Association, 109, 491-496.
- Wald, K. D., Sparrow, D., Landsberg, L., Yonung, J. B., & Weiss, S. T. (1996). Influence of insulin, sympathetic nervous system activity, and obesity on blood pressure: The Normative Aging Study. Journal of Hypertension, 14(3), 301-308.
- World Health Organization (2010). Global database on body mass index. Retrieved March 20, from http://apps.who.int/bmi/index.jsp
- World Health Organization (2005). International Physical Activity Questionnaire. Retrieved January 1, 2009, from http:// www.ipaq.ki.se
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- Kim, Heejeong ; Kim, Oksoo 2013. "The Lifestyle Modification Coaching Program for Secondary Stroke Prevention" Journal of Korean academy of nursing = 대한간호학회지, 43(3): 331~340
- Oh, Yoori ; Choi, Jieun ; Kim, Yoonhee 2016. "A Personalized Dietary Coaching Method Using Food Clustering Analysis" 정보처리학회논문지. KIPS transactions on software and data engineering. 소프트웨어 및 데이터 공학, 5(6): 289~294
저자의 다른 논문
- 2011 "기혼 직장인의 라이프스타일에 따른 직무스트레스, 직장-가정 갈등 및 정신건강 간의 관계" 한국콘텐츠학회논문지 = The Journal of the Korea Contents Association 11 (12): 378~385
- 2011 "약물경험이 있는 청소년의 건강행위가 구강건강에 미치는 영향" 한국학교보건교육학회지 = The journal of Korean society for school health education 12 (1): 91~102
- 2012 "직업 유무에 따른 노인의 건강상태, 수면 및 우울의 비교연구" 한국산학기술학회논문지 = Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society 13 (3): 1203~1211
- 2012 "대학생의 가치관에 따른 우울과 생활스트레스의 비교" 한국산학기술학회논문지 = Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society 13 (5): 2148~2155
- 2012 "폐경기 중년여성의 피로, 가족기능과 자아존중감 간의 관계" 한국산학기술학회논문지 = Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society 13 (6): 2579~2588
- 2012 "대학생의 심리적 독립, 우울 정도와 우울 대응행동 간의 관계" 한국산학기술학회논문지 = Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society 13 (6): 2655~2663
- 2012 "지역사회에 거주하는 노인 뇌졸중 환자의 학대 관련 요인" 성인간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Adult Nursing 24 (5): 466~476
- 2013 "성별에 따른 한국 청소년의 건강행태, 정신건강과 인터넷 중독과의 관련성" 한국산학기술학회논문지 = Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society 14 (3): 1283~1293
- 2013 "중년여성의 지각된 건강상태, 자아존중감, 가족기능이 노화에 대한 기대에 미치는 영향" Journal of Korean academy of nursing = 대한간호학회지 43 (2): 176~184
- 2013 "임상간호사의 업무소진, 대인관계 능력, 전문직 자아개념과 우울간의 관련성" 한국산학기술학회논문지 = Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society 14 (6): 2869~2879
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기