중년남성 당뇨병 환자와 배우자의 성교육 프로그램 효과 연구
The Effects of a Sex Education Program in Middle Aged Men with Diabetes and Their Spouses
Purpose: The purpose of this study was to evaluate the effects of a sex education program for middle aged men patients with diabetes and their spouses. Methods: The research design for this study was a non-equivalent control group quasi-experimental study. The subjects were 23 diabetic patients and their spouses with half of the subjects exposed to a structured sex education program. Sexual Beliefs and Information Questionnaire, Dyadic Sexual Communication Scale, Sexual Frequency Scale, Derogatis Sexual Function Inventory and International Index of Erectile Function-5 were used for data collection. Results: In the experimental group, sexual knowledge of diabetic patients and sexual communication with their spouses were improved after two weeks following the program. Also, in the experimental group, sexual knowledge, sexual communication, and sexual frequency in both diabetic patients and their spouses were improved after six weeks following the program. In the experimental group, sexual satisfaction of diabetic patients was improved after six weeks following sex education program, however their spouses in the experimental group showed no significant differences than those of the comparison group. Conclusion: The results of this study suggest that sex education program for both diabetic patients and their spouses could be utilized in public health centers, hospitals, and clinics.
- Byers, E. S. (2005). Relationship satisfaction and sexual satisfaction: A longitudinal study of individuals in long-term relationships. Journal of Sex Research, 42 (2), 113-118.
- Catania, J. A. (1986). Dyadic sexual communication scale. Handbook of sexuality related measures. Thousand Oaks: Sage.
- Chang, S. B. (1989). An analytic study of influencing factors for sexual satisfaction in women who have had a hysterectomy. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 19, 160-172.
- Cheon, H. S. (2003). Sexual life of couples with diabetic impotence. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Yonsei University, Seoul.
- Cheon, H. S. (2005). Comparison of sexual satisfaction and marital intimacy between diabetics and non-diabetics. Choisin Medicine, 48 (8), 83-92.
- Corona, G., Mannucci, E., Mansani, R., Petrone, L., Bartolini, M., Giommi, R., et al. (2004). Organic, relational and psychological factors in erectile dysfunction in men with diabetes mellitus. European Urology, 46 , 222-228.
- De Berardis, G., Franciosi, M., Belfiglio, M., Di Nardo, B., Greenfield, S., Kaplan, S. H., et al. (2002). Erectile dysfunction and quality of life in type 2 diabetic patients: A serious problem too often overlooked. Diabetes Care, 25 (2), 284-291.
- De Berardis, G., Pellegrini, F., Franciosi, M., Belfiglio, M., Di Nardo, B., Greenfield, S., et al. (2005). Longitudinal assessment of quality of life in patients with type 2 diabetes and self-reported erectile dysfunction. Diabetes Care, 28, 2637-2643.
- Derogatis, L. R., & Meyer, J. K. (1979). The DSFI: A multidimensional measure of sexual functioning. Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy, 5 , 244-281.
- Jeong, S. M. (2003). Effect of sexual education program for patients with lumbar disc surgery. Unpublished masters thesis, Yonsei University, Seoul.
- Katz, A. (2005). The sounds of silence: Sexuality information for cancer patients. Journal of Clinical Oncology, 23 (1), 238-241.
- Kim, J. H. (2007). The effect of sexual adaptation programs on patients with hemiplegia after stroke and their wives. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
- Kim, J. H. (2010). Factors influencing barriers to addressing patients' sexual health among clinical nurse. Journal of Korean Academy Adult Nursing, 22 ( 2), 113-120.
- Kim, J. H., & Moon, H. S. (2006). Health perception, body image, sexual function and depression in menopausal women according to menopausal stages. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 36 , 449-456.
- Kim, M. J. (2003). A middlescence development. Seoul: Kyomunsa.
- Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2008). 2007 The national health statistics. Retrieved August 12, 2010, from the Korea National Health & Nutrition Examination Survey Web site: http://knhanes.cdc.go.kr/
- Lee, K. Y. (1998). A study on influencing factors for sexual satisfaction in diabetic patients. Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education, 4 (1), 53-65.
- MacNeil, S., & Byers, E. S. (2005). Dyadic assessment of sexual self-disclosure and sexual satisfaction. Journal of Personal and Social Relationships, 22 (2), 193-205.
- McCabe, M. P., & Taleporos, G. (2003). Sexual esteem, sexual satisfaction and sexual behavior among people physical disability. Archives of Sexual Behavior, 32 (4), 359-369.
- McDowell, A. J., Snellgrove, C. A., & Bond, M. J. (2001). Beyond viagra. Psychological issues in the assessment and treatment of erectile dysfunction. Australian Family Physician, 30 (9), 867-873.
- Nam, Y. J. (2003). Sexual meaning types and marital satisfaction of the married in their 30s and 40s. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Seoul University, Seoul.
- Nam, Y. J., Ok, S. W., & Kim, J. A. (2006). Sexual communication and marital quality of the Korean married people in their 30s and 40s. Journal of the Korea Home Economics Association, 44 (2), 113-126.
- Park, Y. C. (2004). Correlations among sexual concept, sexual behaviors, sexual satisfaction, and life satisfaction in the elderly. Paper presented at the meeting of Korean Gerontological Society, Seoul.
- Penson, D. F., Latini, D. M., Lubeck, D. P., Wallace, K. L., Henning, J. M., & Lue, T. F. (2003). Do impotent men with diabetes have more severe erectile dysfunction and worse quality of life than the general population of impotent patients? Results from the exploratory comprehensive evaluation of erectile dysfunction (ExCEED) database. Diabetes Care, 26 (4), 1093-1099.
- Power & Precision. (2008). Power analysis. Retrieved August 10, 2008, from the Power & Precision web site: http://www. power-analysis.com
- Rosen, R. C., Cappelleri, J. C., Smith, M. D., Lipsky, J., & Pena, B. M. (1999). Development and evaluation of an abridged, 5-item version of the international index of erectile function (IIEF-5) as a diagnostic tool for erectile dysfunction. International Journal of Impotence Research, 11 (6), 319- 326.
- Shin, K. R., Park, H. J., & Hong, C. M. (2010). Effects of an educational program about reproductive health promotion on sexual knowledge and attitudes of university students from Korea. Journal of Korean Academy Adult Nursing, 22 (4), 448-456.
- Son, H. C., Jo, M. K., Park, H. K., Lim, D. J., Kim, S. W., Kim, H. H., et al. (2003). Epidemiologic survey of sexual life of middle aged couples in Seoul. Korean Journal of Andrology, 21 (2), 68-75.
- Watkins, S. E., Williams, P., Ryder, R. E., & Bowshier, W. (1993). Psychometric assessment of diabetic impotence. British Journal of Psychiatry, 162 , 840-842.
- Wilmoth, M. C. (2006). Life after cancer: What does sexuality have to do with it? Oncology Nursing Forum, 33 (5), 905-910.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Park, Hyoung Sook ; Kim, Kyoungnam 2013. "Effects of 12 Weeks Tai Chi Exercise and Education Intervention Program on Glucose Control, Sexual Function and Immune Function for Women with Type 2 Diabetes" 기본간호학회지 = Journal of Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing, 20(4): 389~399
저자의 다른 논문
- 1999 "일부 대학생들의 외로움이 음주, 흡연, 건강지각에 미치는 영향" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 29 (1): 107~116
- 1999 "골다공증 여성의 자기효능감과 생활양식의 관계 연구" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 29 (3): 530~540
- 2000 "정상체중 여고생들의 체중조절행위와 관련된 요인에 관한 연구" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 30 (2): 391~401
- 2000 "여성의 생활양식 변화를 통한 골다공증 예방 교육프로그램의 개발 및 효과" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 30 (3): 764~775
- 2000 "여고생과 여대생의 체중, 자아존중감 및 우울에 대한 비교 연구" 성인간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Adult Nursing 12 (3): 396~406
- 2001 "미혼 흡연여성들의 불안, 우울 및 자아존중감이 흡연양 및 니코틴 의존도에 미치는 영향" 성인간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Adult Nursing 13 (4): 509~516
- 2001 "성인간호학회지 논문(1989-2000)의 내용과 경향 분석" 성인간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Adult Nursing 13 (4): 571~580
- 2001 "여대생과 직장여성들의 사회적지지, 우울, 음주, 흡연에 대한 비교 연구" 성인간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Adult Nursing 13 (3): 363~372
- 2002 "남녀 고등학생들의 비만도, 체중조절행위, 자아존중감에 대한 비교연구" 성인간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Adult Nursing 14 (1): 53~61
- 2002 "여대생들의 비만도, 신체에 대한 태도 및 식이조절에 대한 연구" 성인간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Adult Nursing 14 (2): 256~264
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기