일 지역 남성 운전직 근로자들의 심뇌혈관질환 발병위험도, 예방 관련 지식, 변화단계 및 건강행위
Incidence Risk of Cardiocerebrovascular Disease, Preventive Knowledge, Stage of Change and Health Behavior among Male Bus Drivers
Purpose: This study was designed to identify the incidence risk of cardicerebrovascular disease (CVD) among male bus drivers, and to examine and compare the predictors of their health behavior according to the level of CVD incidence risk. Methods: The convenience sample of 222 male bus drivers were recruited from a bus company located in Jeonnam province. Data were collected from self-reported questionnaires and annual medical examination records from 2010. The CVD incidence risk was calculated based on the risk criteria for industrial workers. Results: The 26.6% and 26.1% of the participants were in the moderate and high risk group, respectively. The 72% of the participants were in the precontemplation stage and reported no intention to change their unhealthy lifestyles. Stepwise multiple regression analyses showed that current smoking, excessive alcohol drinking, physical inactivity and lack of knowledge were negative predictors of good health behavior in the normal/low risk group (Adj $R^2$ =.443 .443). Heavy alcohol drinking, current smoking, physical inactivity and dyslipidemia were reported by the moderate/high risk group (Adj $R^2$ =.427 .427). Conclusion: This study suggested that targeted education and counseling are needed to modify unhealthy lifestyles such as alcohol consumption, smoking and exercise among middle aged male drivers. Especially, dyslipidemia should be managed among those who are at risk for CVD.
- American Heart Association. (2009). Risk factors and coronary heart disease. Retrieved December 4, 2010, from the American Heart Association Web site: http://www.heart. org/HEARTORG/Conditions/HeartAttack/UnderstandYo urRiskofHeartAttack/
- Bigert, C., Gustavsson, P., Hallqvist, J., Hogstedt, C., Lewne, M., Plato, N., et al. (2003). Myocardial infarction among professional drivers. Epidemiology, 14(3), 333-339.
- Bigert, C., Klerdal, K., Hammar, N., Hallqvist, J., & Gustavsson, P. (2004). Time trends in the incidence of myocardial infarction among professional drivers in Stockholm 1977- 96. Occupational Environment Medicine, 61(12), 987-991.
- Chen, C. C., Shiu, L. J., Li, Y. L., Tung, K. Y., Chan, K. Y., Yeh, C. J., et al. (2010). Shift work and arteriosclerosis risk in professional bus drivers. Annals of Epidemiology, 20(1), 60-66.
- Chon, S. H., Kim, J. Y., Cho, J. J., & Ryoo, J. G. (2010). Job characteristics and occupational stress on health behavior in Korean workers. Korean Journal of Family Medicine, 31, 444-452.
- Fujii, H., Muto, T., Haruyama, Y., Nakade, M., Kobayashi, E., Ishisaki, K., et al. (2010). Community-based lifestyle modification of cardiovascular disease risks in middleaged Japanese: A 27-month update. The Tohoku Journal of Experimental Medicine, 220(4), 307-318.
- Hattori, M., & Azami, Y. (2001). Searching for preventive measures of cardiovascular events in aged Japanese taxi drivers the daily rhythm of cardiovascular risk factors during a night duty day. Journal of Human Ergology, 30 , 321-326.
- Haupt, C. M., Alte, D., Dorr, M., Robinson, D. M., Felix, S. B., John, U., et al. (2008). The relation of exposure to shift work with atherosclerosis and myocardial infarction in a general population. Atherosclerosis, 201(1), 205-211.
- Hwang, S. Y., Kwon, Y. R., & Kim, A. L. (2010). Perceptions of barriers to cardiovascular risk factors and decision to seek treatment among middle-aged men with acute myocardial infarction. Journal of Korean Academy of Adult Nursing, 22(5), 537-551.
- Jang, C. H., Choi, Y. A., Lee, H. M., Kang, Y. S., Kim, C. H., Noh, S. Y., et al.,(2004). A study on the relationship between obesity and life style among cab drivers in Gyeongju. DongGuk Journal of Medicine, 11(2), 62-73.
- Kabayashi, F., Watanabe, T., Watanabe, M., Akamatsu, Y., & Tomital, T. (2002). Blood pressure and heart rate variability in taxi drivers on long duty schedules. Occupational Health, 44, 214-220.
- Kang, K. J., & Song, M. S. (2010). Development and evaluation of motivational enhancement therapy for patients with coronary artery disease. Journal of Korean Clinical Nursing Research, 16 (2), 5-16.
- Karlsson, B., Alfredsson, L., Knutsson, A., Andersson, E., & Tore？n, K. (2005). Total mortality and cause-specific mortality of Swedish shift- and dayworkers in the pulp and paper industry in 1952-2001. Scandinabian Journal of Work Environment Health, 31, 30-35.
- Kim, Y. H., Seo, N. S., & Kang, H. Y. (2006). Nicotine dependence, smoking-related attitude, and subjective norms across the stages of change for smoking cessation among adults smokers in a rural area. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 36, 1023-1032.
- Ko, J. K. (2009). Analysis of factors affecting the health behavior of taxi-drivers. Journal of East-West Nursing Research, 15, 71-81.
- Korea Center for Disease Control and Prevention. (2010). 2010 major chronic disease management business guide. Seoul: Ministry of Health & Welfare.
- Korea Occupational Safety & Health Agency. (2009, September). A study on the management strategy of workers' health for the early prevention of cerebrocardio -vascular disease to prepare for an aging society (2009-43-1084). Incheon: Korea Occupational Safety & Health Research Institute.
- Lee, H. J., Seo, Y. W., Yun, K. E., & Park, H. S. (2009). Determinants of responsiveness of LDL-cholesterol lowering to lifestyle modification in hypercholesterolemic patients. Korean Journal of Family Medicine, 30, 369-377.
- Lee, K. H., Jeong, M. H., Ahn, Y. K., Kim, J. H., Chae, S. C., & Kim, Y. J. (2007). Sex differences of the clinical characteristics and early management in the Korea acute myocardial infarction registry. Korean Circulation Journal, 37, 64-71.
- K. O. (2007). Work ability and fatigability of taxi and bus drivers according to health states. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Kyungpook National University, Daegu.
- McConnaughy, E. A., Prochaska, J. O., & Velicer, W. F. (1983). Stage of change in psychotherapy: Measurement and sample profiles. Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice, 20, 368-375.
- Meigs, J. B. (2002). Epidemiology of the metabolic syndrome. American Journal of Management Care, 8(11), 283-292.
- National Heart, Lung, & Blood Institute. (2004). National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP). Third report of the expert panel on detection, evaluation, and treatment of high blood cholesterol in adults (Adult Treatment Panel [ATP] III). Retrieved January 10, 2011, from http://www. nhlbi.nih.gov/guidelines/cholesterol/index.htm
- Park, H. J. (2008). The effects of lifestyle modification education program on the workers' knowledge, attitude and behavior to prevent cerebrocardiovascular diseases in middle and small-sized industries. Unpublished master's thesis, Dongguk University, Seoul.
- Sim, D. S., Kim, J. H., & Jeong, M. H. (2009). Differences in clinical outcomes between patients with ST-elevation versus non-ST-elevation acute myocardial infarction in Korea. Korean Journal of Cardiology, 39(8), 297-303.
- Sol, B. G., van der Graaf, Y., van der Bijl, J. J., Goessens, B. M., & Visseren, F. L. (2008). The role of self-efficacy in vascular risk factor management: A randomized controlled trial. Patient Education and Counseling, 71(2), 191-197.
- Yang, I. S., Choi, D. H., & Kang, Y. H. (2010). The awareness of cardiovascular risk factors and its correlates in patients with coronary artery diseases. Journal of Korean Academy of Adult Nursing, 22(5), 499-508.
- Yu, K. H., Bae, H. J., Kwon, S. U., Kang, D. W., Hong, K. S., Lee, Y. S., et al. (2006). Analysis of 10,811 cases with acute ischemic stroke from Korean Stroke Registry: Hospitalbased multicenter prospective registration study. Journal of Korean Neurology Association, 24(6), 535-543.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (6)
- Kim, Eun-Young ; Hwang, Seon-Young 2012. "Development and Evaluation of a Small Group-based Cardiocerebrovascular Disease Prevention Education Program for Male Bus Drivers" Journal of Korean academy of nursing = 대한간호학회지, 42(3): 322~332
- Hwang, Seon Young ; Park, Kyongok 2014. "Knowledge on Cardiovascular Prevention and Nicotine Dependency among Smoking Male College Students" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing, 25(2): 75~84
- 2014. "" Journal of the Ergonomics Society of Korea = 大韓人間工學會誌, 33(4): 289~297
- Jung, Hye-Sun ; Eum, Mi-Jung ; Jang, Insun 2015. "The Effects of Individual Counseling for Bus-drivers to Cerebrovascular and Cardiovascular Disease Prevention: Secondary Data Analysis" 한국직업건강간호학회지 = Korean journal of occupational health nursing, 24(4): 281~289
- Kang, So Hui ; Hwang, Seon Young 2016. "Influence of Occupational Type and Lifestyle Risk Factors on Prevalence of Metabolic Syndrome among Male Workers: A Retrospective Cohort Study" 성인간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Adult Nursing, 28(2): 180~190
- Kim, Kyung Ae ; Hwang, Seon Young 2016. "Knowledge on Cardio-cerebrovascular Disease and Health Behaviors among Middle-aged Postmenopausal Women at Risk" 성인간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Adult Nursing, 28(4): 424~435
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기