국내 암환자의 오심구토에 적용한 비약물적 중재효과의 메타분석
A Meta-Analysis of Intervention Studies on Nausea and Vomiting in Cancer Patients
Purpose: This study was designed to analyze the characteristics and effect size of published intervention studies related to nausea & vomiting among cancer patients. Methods: A total of 1,083 studies were retrieved. From these studies, 20 studies met the inclusion criteria with a total of 698 participants. Two authors independently extracted data from the selected studies and assessed the methodological quality. The data were analyzed by the RevMan 5.0 program of Cochrane library. Results: The twenty studies utilized various non-pharmacological interventions: Nine studies on acupuncture (45%), Five studies utilized massage (25%), Two studies used oral cryotherapy (10%) and Four studies used other therapies. In the twenty studies the effect size of the intervention studies reported a higher effect sizes for massage (d=-1.62) and acupuncture (d=-0.89). Conclusion: This study suggests that non-drug therapy can reduce the levels of nausea and vomiting intensity. Massage and acupuncture interventions studies were more numerous and this may account for the higher effect rate.
- Bender, C. M., McDaniel, R. W., Murphy-Ende, K., Pickett, M., Rittenberg, C. N., Rogers, M. P., et al. (2002). Chemotherapy- induced nausea and vomiting. Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing, 6(2), 94-102.
- Cohen, J. (1988). Statistical power analysis for the behavioral science (2nd ed). New Jersey: Lawrence Erlbaum Associate.
- Choi, J. K. (2007). Meta-analysis of the effectiveness of nursing treatment on nausea？vomiting, anxiety, and fatigue in cancer patients treated by chemotherapy. Unpublished master's thesis, Chonnam National University, Gwangju.
- Cochrane. (2010). April 16). Meta-Analysis program. Retrieved April 20, 2010, from http://www.cc-ims.net/revman/ download
- Chung, B. Y., Yi, M. S., & Choi, E. H. (2008). Trends of nursing research in the journal of oncology nursing. Journal of Korean Oncology Nursing, 8(1), 61-66.
- Dundee, J. W., Yang, J. (1990). Prolongation of the antiemetic action of P6 acupuncture by acupressure in patients having cancer chemotherapy. Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine, 83(6), 360-362.
- Dundee, J. W., Yang, J., & McMillan, C. (1991). Non-invasive stimulation of the P6 (Neiguan) antiemetic acupuncture point in cancer chemotherapy. Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine, 84(4), 210-212.
- Ezzo, J. M., Richardson, M. A., Vickers, A., Allen, C., Dibble, S. L., Issell, B. F., et al. (2010). Acupuncture-point stimulation for chemotherapy-induced nausea or vomiting (review). Retrieved April 16, 2010, from Web site: http:// www.thecochranelibrary.com/view/0/index.html
- Kim, D. W. (2009, April). Introduction of cancer treatment. Paper presented at the meeting of the Korean Oncology Nursing Society on Chemotherapy, Seoul, Korea.
- Kim, E. J., & Kyong, B. S. (2008). The effects of foot reflexology on pain and quality of sleep in patients with terminal cancer. Journal of the Korean Clinical Nursing Research, 14(1), 33-44.
- Korean Society Pharmacoepidemiology and Risk Management. (2011). Pharmacoepidemiology. Seoul: Seoul National University Press.
- Min, Y. C., & Oh, P. J. (2011). A meta-analysis of intervention studies applied to pain of cancer patients. Unpublished master's thesis, Sahmyook University, Seoul.
- Neymark, N., & Crott, R. (2005). Impact of emesis on clinical and economic outcomes of cancer therapy with highly emetogenic chemotherapy regimens: A retrospective analysis of three clinical trials. Supportive Care in Cancer, 13(10), 812-818.
- Oh, P. J. (2010). An integrative review of oncology nursing research in Korea: 2003-2008. Journal of Korean Oncology Nursing, 10(1), 80-87.
- Park, S. W. (2007). Meta-analysis nursing interventions effectiveness for symptom management of cancer patients. Unpublished master's thesis, Korea University, Seoul.
- Rehse, B., & Pukrop, R. (2003). Effects of psychological interventions on quality of life in adult cancer patients: Meta analysis of 37 published controlled outcome studies. Patient Education and Counseling, 50(2), 179-186.
- Snyder, M. (1992). Independent nursing interventions (2nd ed.). Albany, New York: Delmai Publishers.
- Snyder, M., Egan, E. C., & Burns, K. R. (1995). Efficacy of hand massage in decreasing agitation behaviors associated with care activities in persons with dementia. Geriatric Nursing, 16(2), 60-63.
- Song, H. H. (2006). Meta-analysis of medical, nursing, social science study. Seoul: Chungmoon Publishing.
- Tipton, J. M., McDaniel, R. W., Barbour, L., Johnston, M. P., Kayne, M., LeRoy, P., et al. (2007). Putting evidence into practice: Evidence-based interventions to prevent, manage, and treat chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting. Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing, 11(1), 69-78.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- Jang, Eun Hee ; Choi, Kyung Sook ; Kwon, Soo Jin 2013. "A Meta-analysis of Intervention on Depression in Cancer Patients" Asian Oncology Nursing, 13(1): 1~10
- Kim, Su-Ol 2016. "Trends in Nursing Research on Cancer Patients Nutrition in Korea" Asian Oncology Nursing, 16(1): 1~8
저자의 다른 논문
- 1995 "건강증진행위의 영향요인 분석 -위암환자중심 -" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 25 (4): 681~695
- 1996 "건강증진과 삶의 질 구조모형 II-암환자 중심-" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 26 (3): 632~652
- 1997 "자기효능ㆍ희망증진프로그램이 자기간호 행위와 삶의 질에 미치는 효과 -백혈병 환자 중심-" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 27 (3): 627~638
- 1997 "추후관리 암환자의 삶의 질 영향요인 분석" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 27 (4): 901~911
- 1998 "골수이식생존자의 삶의 질 의미" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 28 (3): 760~772
- 2000 "암환자의 부담감 및 삶의 의미와 고통과의 관계연구" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 30 (2): 331~341
- 2000 "영성(Spirituality) 개념 분석" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 30 (5): 1145~1155
- 2001 "영성(Spirituality) 체험 - 기독교인 중심의 현상학적 접근 -" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 31 (6): 967~977
- 2001 "한국어판 영성측정도구(SAS)의 신뢰도와 타당도 검증연구" 종양간호학회지 = Journal of Korean oncology nursing 1 (2): 168~179
- 2001 "암환자의 우울, 고통의 의미와 삶의 만족" 종양간호학회지 = Journal of Korean oncology nursing 1 (1): 44~53
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기