간호대학생의 우울, 스트레스, 불안, 마음 챙김에 관한 연구
Depression, Stress, Anxiety and Mindfulness in Nursing Students
Purpose: This study was designed to explore the relationship of depression with stress, anxiety and mindfulness in nursing students in 2010. Methods: A cross-sectional design was used and data was collected through structured questionnaires. Depression, stress, anxiety, and mindfulness were measured by using the Depression, Anxiety and Stress Scale (DASS) and the Mindfulness Attention Awareness Scale (MAAS). The data were analyzed using t-test, one-way ANOVA, Pearson correlation coefficient, and stepwise multiple regression. Results: A total of 131 nursing students participated in this study. Depression was positively associated with stress (r=.81, p
- Allgower, A., Wardle, J., & Steptoe, A. (2001). Depressive symptoms, social support, and personal health behaviors in young men and women. Health psychology, 20, 223-227.
- Apostolo, J. L. A., Mendes, A. C., & Azeredo, Z. A. (2006). Adaptation to protugueses of the depression, anxiety and stress scales. Revista Latino-Americana de Enfermagem, 14, 863-871.
- Bae, J.-H., & Chang, H.-K. (2006). The effect of MBSR-K program on emotional response of college students. The Korean Journal of Health Psychology, 11, 673-688.
- Biegel, G. M., Brown, K. W., Shapiro, S. L., & Schubert, C. M. (2009). Mindfulness-based stress reduction for the treatment of adolescent psychiatric outpatients: A randomized clinical trial. Journal of Consulting & Clinical Psychology, 77, 855-866.
- Center for Mindfulness. (n. d.). Stress reduction program. Retrieved May 13 , 2011, from http://www.umassmed.edu/ Content.aspx?id=41254&LinkIdentifier=id
- Chung, S.-K., & Kim, C.-G. (2010). Influences of depression, stress, and self-efficacy on the addiction of cell phone use among university students. Korean Journal of Adult Nursing, 22, 41-50.
- Cohen, J. (1988). Statistical power analysis for the behavioral sciences. Hillsdale, NJ: Lawrence Erlabum Associates Inc.
- Grossman, P., Tiefenthaler-Gilmer, U., Raysz, A., & Kesper, U. (2007). Mindfulness training as an intervention for fibromyalgia: Evidence of postintervention and 3-year followup benefits in well-being. Psychotherapy & Psychosomatics, 76, 226-233.
- Hahn, J. (2007). Conflict management style and stress with the role of mindfulness. Journal of Korean Health & Medical Sociology, 12, 127-151.
- Jimenez, C., Navia-Osorio, P. M., & Diaz, C. V. (2010). Stress and health in novice and experienced nursing students. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 66, 442-455.
- Jones, M. C., & Johnston, D. W. (1997). Distress, stress and coping in first-year student nurses. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 26, 475-482.
- Jung, D-H. (2009). The effects of stress coping on life stress and it's related anxiety and depression in university students. The Journal of Research in Education, 33, 221-244.
- Kwon, J. N. (2011). Depression according to type of the elderly leisure activities. Unpublished master's thesis, Daegu Haany University, Kyungpook.
- Kwon, L. J. (2010). The meditating effects of mindfulness and self-criticism on the relation between perfectionism and depression in university students. Unpublished master's thesis, Kyungpook National University, Daegu.
- Park, K. (2010). The moderating effect of metacognition and mindfulness on the relation between perceived stress and depression. The Korean Journal of Health Psychology, 15, 617-634.
- Park, K. S. (2007). Analysis on the difference of health behaviors of college students in relation to living patterns. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Yonsei University, Gangwon.
- Park, S. H. (2006). Development of the mindfulness scale. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, The Catholic University of Korea, Seoul.
- Park, Y. J. (2011). A study on physical status, psychological status of university student gender and dietary status. Unpublished master's thesis, Ulsan University, Ulsan.
- Park, H. J., & Jang, I. S. (2010). Stress, depression, coping styles and satisfaction of clinical practice in nursing students. The Journal of Korean Academy Society of Nursing Education, 16, 14-23.
- Psychology Foundation of Australia. (2010). DASS. Unpublished instrument. Retrieved November 23, 2010, from http:// www2.psy.unsw.edu.au/groups/dass/
- Roberts, S. J., Glod, C. A., Kim, R., & Hounchell, J. (2010). Relationships between aggression, depression, and student health. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 22, 369-375.
- Shiaki, N., Shono, M., & Kitamura, T. (2009). Effects of coping styles and stressful life events on depression and anxiety in Japanese nursing students: A longitudinal study. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 15, 198-204.
- Suliman, W. A., & Halabi, J. (2007). Critical thinking, selfesteem, and state anxiety of nursing students. Nurse Education Today, 27, 162-168.
- Yang, S. H. (2001). A study on the relationship between self-concept and the mental health of nursing students in Junior college in some area. Journal of Korean Academy of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 10, 376-390.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (6)
- Song, Yeoung-Suk 2012. "Stressful Life Events and Quality of Life in Nursing Students" 한국간호교육학회지 = The Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education, 18(1): 71~80
- Yeom, Young-Ran ; Choi, Keum-Bong 2013. "The Effect of Mindfulness Meditation Programs on Nursing College Students' Perceived Stress, Depression, and Self-efficacy" 동서간호학연구지 = Journal of East-West nursing research, 19(2): 104~113
- Park, Myung-Sook ; Park, Kyung-Ae 2014. "The differences of dietary and health-related habits, depression, eating disorder and nutrient intake according to the life stress in nursing college students" 한국산학기술학회논문지 = Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 15(1): 344~355
- Yu, Su Jeong ; Song, Mi Ryeong ; Kim, Eun Man 2014. "Factors Influencing Depression among Nursing Students" 한국간호교육학회지 = The Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education, 20(1): 71~80
- Kim, Yun-Jeong 2014. "Type of Coping with Stress of Nursing Students" 한국융합학회논문지 = Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 5(3): 29~39
- Lee, Sun-Mi 2015. "Factors Affecting the Health Promoting Behaviors of Health-related and Health-unrelated Department University Students" 한국산학기술학회논문지 = Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 16(9): 6120~6129
저자의 다른 논문
- 2012 "간호대학생의 생활스트레스와 삶의 질" 한국간호교육학회지 = The Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education 18 (1): 71~80
- 2012 "대학생의 결혼, 성역할, 자녀 가치관에 관한 연구" 한국간호교육학회지 = The Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education 18 (2): 303~311
- 2014 "웹 기반 간호교육 콘텐츠가 간호수기술에 대한 자기효능감, 지식, 수행능력에 미치는 효과" Journal of the Korean Data & Information Science Society = 한국데이터정보과학회지 25 (6): 1353~1360
- 2017 "간호대학생의 생활스트레스와 우울의 관계에서 마음챙김의 매개효과" 韓國保健看護學會誌 = Journal of Korean public health nursing 31 (3): 518~527
- 2017 "사회경제적 수준별 초기 청소년의 건강 관련 삶의 질에 미치는 영향요인" 韓國學校保健學會誌 = The Journal of the Korean society of school health 30 (1): 81~91
- 2017 "장루를 갖고 산다는 것: 현상학적 연구" 성인간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Adult Nursing 29 (6): 579~586
- 2018 "중환자실 간호사의 이직의도 예측요인" 임상간호연구 = Journal of Korean Clinical Nursing Research 24 (3): 347~355
- 2018 "간호사 자신과 간호사 가족의 연명의료 결정과 관련요인" 韓國保健看護學會誌 = Journal of Korean public health nursing 32 (2): 167~180
- 2018 "간호대학생의 임상실습스트레스와 소진과의 관계에서 공감의 매개효과" 한국간호교육학회지 = The Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education 24 (4): 406~414
- 2019 "대학생의 일주기리듬 유형과 자기효능감이 문제음주에 미치는 영향" Journal of Korean biological nursing science 21 (1): 70~76
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기