응급실 간호사의 폭력 경험에 대한 반응, 강인성 및 직무만족도와의 관계연구
Relationships among Response for Violence Experience, Hardiness, and Job Satisfaction of Nurses Working in Emergency Department
Purpose: This correlation study was designed to examine the relationships among reported violence experience, hardiness, and job satisfaction of nurses in an emergency department and to identify the factors that predict their job satisfaction. Methods: The study was conducted using a convenience sample of one hundred and fifteen nurses from nine hospitals. Data were collected using structured questionnaires including Assault Response Questionnaire (Jung, 2008), Dispositional Resilience Scale-15 (Bartone, 1995) and job satisfaction Questionnaire (Yun, 2004). Data were analyzed by using descriptive statistics, Pearson correlation coefficients, and multiple regression. Results: Hardiness and job satisfaction were statistically significant positive correlation (r=.44, p
- Ametz, J. E., & Ametz, B. B. (2001). Violence toward health care staff and possible effects on the quality of patient care. Social Science of Medicine, 52, 417-427.
- Anderson, C. (2002). Workplace: Are some nurses more vulnerable? Issues in Mental Health Nursing, 23, 351-366.
- Balevare, P. (2001). Professional nursing burnout and irrational thinking. Journal for Nurses in Staff Development, 17, 264-271.
- Bartone, P. T. (1995). A short hardiness scale. Paper presented at the Annual Convention of the American Psychological Society, New York, July.
- Chapman, R., Styles, I., Perry, L., & Combs, S. (2010). Nurses' experience of adjusting to workplace violence: A theory of adaptation. International Journal of Mental Health, 19, 186-194.
- Chan, D. W. (2003). Hardiness and its role in the stress-burnout relationship among prospective Chinese teachers in Hong Kong. Teaching and Teachers Education, 19, 381-395.
- Choi, Y. J. (2003). A analysis of the factors related with job satisfaction for registered nurse. Unpublished master's thesis, Inje University, Busan.
- Farrell, G. A., Bobrowski, C., & Bobrowski, P. (2006). Scoping workplace aggression in nursing: Findings from an Australian study. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 55, 778-787.
- Ham, M. Y. (1997). A study on relationship of work stress, hardiness, and burnout among nurses. Unpublished master's thesis, Chungang University, Seoul.
- Hong, M. J. (2009). A study on nurses experience violence. Unpublished master's thesis, Eulji University, Daejeon.
- Judkins, S., Reid, B., & Furlow, L. (2006). Hardiness training among nurse managers: Building a healthy workplace. The Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing, 37(5), 202-207.
- Judkins, S., & Rind, R. (2005). Hardiness, job satisfaction, and stress among home health nurses. Home Health Care Management & Practice, 17(2), 113-118.
- Jung, H. Y. (2008). A study on relationship among violence experience, coping and burnout of emergency nurses. Unpublished master's thesis, Inje University, Busan.
- Kim, S. Y. (2007). Violence epiodes and responses of emergency room nurses by patients and their guardians. Unpublished master's thesis, Eulji University, Daejeon.
- Kim, K. A. (2009). A verbal violence to nurses in operating rooms of general hospital in Seoul and Gyung-gi province. Unpublished master's thesis, Korea University, Seoul.
- Kirkcaldy, B. D., & Martin, T. (2000). Job stress and satisfaction among nurses: Individual differences. Stress Medicine, 16, 77-89.
- Kobasa, S. C. (1979). Stressful life events, personality and health: an inquiry into hardiness. Journal of Personality & Social Psychology, 37(1), 1-11.
- Kobasa, S. C., Maddi, S. R., & Kahn, S. (1982). Hardiness and health: A prospective study. Journal of Personality & Social Psychology, 42(1), 168-177.
- Lanza, M. L. (1988). Assault response questionnaire. Issue in Mental Health Nursing, 9(2), 17-29.
- Larrabee, J. H., Janney, M. A., Lstrow, C. L., Withrow, M. L., Hobbs, G. R. Jr., & Burant, C. (2003). Predicting registered nurse job satisfaction and intent to leave. Journal of Nursing Administration, 33(5), 271-283.
- Lee, K. M. (2003). A study on relationship of work stress, fatigue, and job satisfaction of emergency room nurses. Unpublished master's thesis, Chonnam University, Gwangju.
- Lim, D. S. (2006). The study on the work stress, hardiness, and burnout of intensive care unit nurses. Unpublished master's thesis, Chonnam University, Gwangju.
- Locke, E. A. (1976). The nature and causes of job satisfaction. Chicago: Rand McNally.
- Michael, R., Donna, L., Christine, D., & Christine, C. P. (2009). Violence toward nurses, the work environment, and patient outcomes. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 42(1), 13-22.
- Nolan, P., Soares, J., Dallender, J., Thomassen, S., & Arnetz, B. A. (2001). Comparative study of the experience of violence of English and Swedish mental health nurses. International Journal of Nursing Studies, 38, 419-426.
- Park, E. O., Kang, S. J., Lee, E. K., Ji, E. J., Kang, R. H., & Paik, C. H. (2001). Violence experience of clinical nurse in the hospital. Journal of Korean Clinical Nursing Research, 7(2), 187-201.
- Pollock, S. E. (1984). The stress response. Critical Care Quarterly, 6(4), 1-11.
- Shoghi, M., Sanjari, M., Shirazi, F., Heidari, S., Salemi, S., & Mirzabeigi, G. (2008). Workplace violence and abuse against nurses in hospitals in Iran. Asian Nursing Research, 2(3), 184-193.
- Yang, J. H., & Jung, H. Y. (2009). Relationship between violence response, coping and burnout among emergency department nurses. Journal of Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing, 16(1), 103-111.
- Yun, J. S. (2004). A study of violence experience from patients an their families and job satisfaction of emergency department nurses. Unpublished master's thesis, University of Ulsan, Seoul.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (9)
- Ha, Eunho ; Cho, Jinyoung 2013. "Coping Styles toward Hospital Violence in Clinical Nurses: An Application of Q Methodology" 성인간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Adult Nursing, 25(3): 263~274
- Kang, Kyunghee 2013. "Satisfaction Gaps among Physicians, Nurses, and Patient Family in the Emergency Department" Health policy and management = 보건행정학회지, 23(2): 145~151
- Jung, Hee-Young ; Kim, Sun-Ok ; Kim, In-Sook 2014. "Factors Influencing Burnout in Emergency Room Nurses" 한국직업건강간호학회지 = Korean journal of occupational health nursing, 23(1): 1~10
- Cho, Hang Nan ; Kim, Soo-Jin 2014. "Relationship of Job Stress, Hardness, and Burnout among Emergency Room Nurses" 한국직업건강간호학회지 = Korean journal of occupational health nursing, 23(1): 11~19
- Ha, Eun-Ho ; Cho, Jin-Young ; Kim, Jin-Mi 2015. "Development and Validation of the Hospital Violence Attitude Scale-18 (HVAS-18) for Clinical Nurses" 성인간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Adult Nursing, 27(1): 39~51
- Lee, Yu-Lim ; Ahn, Sukhee 2015. "Impact of Job Stress on Turnover Intention among Emergency Room Nurses" 근관절건강학회지 = Journal of muscle and joint health, 22(1): 30~39
- Park, Ji Ae ; Yeo, Jung Hee 2015. "Effect of Professional Autonomy and Professional Self-concept on Job Satisfaction of Emergency Nurses" 중환자간호학회지 = Journal of Korean critical care nursing, 8(1): 62~70
- Jeong, Young-Hee 2015. "Convergent approach of phenomenological methodology about Emergency Nurses' experience of hospital violence" 한국융합학회논문지 = Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 6(5): 63~75
- Seo, Yeon-ok ; Kim, Souk Young 2016. "Influencing Factors on the Nurse's Shiftwork Tolerance" 한국직업건강간호학회지 = Korean journal of occupational health nursing, 25(4): 373~383
저자의 다른 논문
- 1995 "고혈압환자의 자가간호증진을 위한 Slides / Tape 프로그램 개발 및 효과" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 25 (4): 696~705
- 1996 "Case Management" 대한간호 = The Korean nurse 35 (3): 39~44
- 1997 "대학생의 성지식과 성교육 요구에 관한 연구-인천시 일개 대학을 중심으로-" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 27 (1): 26~35
- 1998 "기본간호학 실습교육현황과 실습내용 개선을 위한 조사 연구" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 28 (3): 650~661
- 1999 "임상실무에서 필요로 하는 생리학 내용에 대한 연구" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 29 (3): 711~720
- 2000 "유방자가검진 교육을 위한 조사 연구" 성인간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Adult Nursing 12 (4): 717~726
- 2001 "장년기 여성의 유방자가검진 수행에 대한 예측변수" 성인간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Adult Nursing 13 (4): 551~559
- 2002 "관상동맥질환자의 건강행위이행에 영향을 미치는 요인 : 건강신념 변수를 중심으로" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 32 (1): 40~49
- 2002 "중년남성의 삶의 질에 대한 연구" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 32 (4): 539~549
- 2002 "운항승무원의 직업스트레스, 건강신념 및 건강행위" 성인간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Adult Nursing 14 (4): 581~590
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기