성인간호학 교육의 학습목표와 국가고시 문제 개선방안
The Future Direction of Learning Objectives and National Nurse's Licensing Examination in Adult Health Nursing
Purpose: The purpose of this study was to identify a model based on f the learning objectives in adult health nursing curriculums. The model can be eventually reflected in Korean National Nurse's Licensing Examination (KNNLE). Methods: The model was developed through a series of practical analysis by the task force team from June to October, 2011. The research team conducted the data synthesis and analysis from the learning objectives of adult health nursing drawn from selected national and international universities, from the adult health nursing areas in KNNLE, and from the current disease prevalence from clinical data in the representative university hospitals in Korea. Results: The current disease prevalence and mortality rates are on the increase especially for malignant neoplasm, heart diseases, suicide and diabetes. The items on the KNNLE of adult nursing are categorized by body systems into digestive system (15%), introduction (13.8%), respiratory system (11.3%), and cardiac system (11.3%). While the current system-based learning objectives covers extensive areas of adult health nursing, the core items are required to be selected based on core competences and core learning objectives to restructure the items of KNNLE. The first revised model is to consolidate and restructure the items microscopically in the subjects of adult health nursing by system. The second proposed model from macroscopic perspective is to build a comprehensive scheme of nursing curriculum by encompassing 8 subjects under current KNNLE and adjust the number of items accordingly. Conclusion: The items of KNNLE need to be gradually redesigned by considering the intervention need at clinical practice and the modified learning objectives of adult health nursing. Based on the job analysis on core competences for newly employed nurses performed by the Korean Accreditation Board of Nursing, it is necessary to establish the core learning objectives of adult health nursing and set up standards for core items in KNNLE.
- Kim, B. H., Kim, S., Lee, J. S., Tak, Y. R., Kim, H. S., & Choi, E. S., et al. (1998). Clinical competency for directing of registered nurses' national examination. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 28(4), 1075-1087.
- Kim, C. J., Lee, H. Y., Song, J. H., Lee, S. J., Kang, H. S., Park, S. A., et al. (2004). Development of the Basic Core Test Items of National Nurse's License Examination. Journal of Educational Evaluation for Health Professions, 1(1), 27-36.
- Kim, M. S., Song, J. H., & Kim, B. H. (2000). A study on the development of test items standard of National Nurse's License Examination. National Health Personnel Licensing Examination Board report.
- Kim, M. S., Song, J. H., Kim, B. H., & Lee, S. H. (2004). A study on the job analysis for new nurse. Journal of Educational Evaluation for Health Professions, 1(1), 15-26.
- Korean Society of Adult Nursing. (2004, July 5). Workshop for revision of study objective of adult nursing.
- Korean Nurses Association. (2003). Development of nursing standard, Korean Nurses Association.
- Lee, H. Y., Kim, C. J., Lee, S. J., Park, H. R., Lee, I. S., Kim, H. J., et al. (2005). A study of the validity of the Korean Nurses' Licensing Examination. Journal of Educational Evaluation for Health Professions, 2(1), 31-42.
- Lee, H. Y., Kim, H. J., Kim, G. B., Kim, S. Y., Suh, M. J., Song, M. S., et al. (1998). Analysis of current adult nursing curriculum content in baccalaureate and diploma levels. Journal of Korean Academy of Adult Nursing, 10(2), 219-233.
- Lim, N. Y., & Song, J. H. (2007). Delphi study on introduction of practical skills test in national examination for nursing licensure. Journal of Korean Academy Fundamental Nursing, 14(2), 157-165.
- National Council of State Boards of Nursing. (2011). 2011 NCLEX Examination Candidate Bulletin. Chicago: Pearson.
- National Health Personnel Licensing Examination Board. (1998). National Health Personnel Licensing Examination Board Opening Seminar (1998.6.3.).
- Statistics Korea. (2008). Cancer registration statistics. Retrieved May 20, 2011, from http://kosis.kr/nsikor/view/stat10.do
- Suh, M. J., Yun, S. N., Yoo, J. S., Song, J. H., & Choi, K. S. (1996). A content analysis of the test of the national examination for registration nurses in Korea over 3 years. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 26(1), 73-93.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (6)
- Kang, Young-Ok ; Cho, Young-Chae 2011. "Factors Related to Knowledge, Health Belief and Sick Role Behavior to the Coronary Artery Disease among Patients with Coronary Artery Disease" 한국산학기술학회논문지 = Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 12(11): 4985~4994
- Oh, Doo-Nam 2011. "Comparative Study on Influencing Factors and Digestive Symptoms among Upper Gastrointestinal Disease Groups" 한국콘텐츠학회논문지 = The Journal of the Korea Contents Association, 11(12): 335~346
- Kim, Young-Kyeong ; Hwang, Sun-Kyung ; Kim, In-Ja ; Kim, Ju-Sung ; Oh, Hee-Young ; Lee, Jong-Kyung ; Jung, Eun-Sook ; Choi, Gui-Yun ; Choi, Ja-Yun 2012. "Analysis of Quantitative Research Published by Korean Journal of Adult Nursing (1989~2011)" 성인간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Adult Nursing, 24(1): 85~97
- Kwak, Chanyeong ; Yun, Soon-Nyoung ; Kim, Shin-Jeong 2013. "A Comparative Study of the Nurse Licensure Exam Systems between the United States and South Korea" 성인간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Adult Nursing, 25(6): 622~632
- Park, Myung Sook ; Choi, Hee Jung ; Kim, Youn Jung ; Chang, Hee Kyung ; Chang, Sun Ju ; Lee, Haeyoung 2016. "The Relevance between Pathophysiological Subject and Examination Workbook Items for National Nurse Licensure Examination in South Korea and the United States" Journal of Korean biological nursing science, 18(4): 264~273
- Jang, YounKyoung ; Kim, Hae-Ran 2016. "The Effects on Goal-directed Rubrics Nursing Student's Academic Achievement in Adult Nursing Education" 한국콘텐츠학회논문지 = The Journal of the Korea Contents Association, 16(3): 782~789
저자의 다른 논문
- 2005 "수중운동과 타이치운동 후 여성 골관절염 환자의 근력변화" 류마티스건강학회지 = The journal of rheumatology health 12 (2): 155~165
- 2006 "동기이론에 근거한 재가 및 시설거주 노인의 건강행위 예측요인 분석" 성인간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Adult Nursing 18 (4): 523~532
- 2006 "골관절염 환자를 위한 타이치 운동그룹과 타이치 자조관리 그룹의 효과 비교분석" 류마티스건강학회지 = The journal of rheumatology health 13 (2): 83~93
- 2007 "지역사회거주 여성의 비만도와 골밀도와의 관계" 근관절건강학회지 = Journal of muscle and joint health 14 (2): 181~187
- 2007 "골관절염 환자를 위한 타이치, 타이치-자조관리 및 자조관리과정의 효과 비교" 근관절건강학회지 = Journal of muscle and joint health 14 (1): 77~84
- 2008 "관상동맥질환자의 삶의 질에 영향을 미치는 요소" Journal of Korean academy of nursing = 대한간호학회지 38 (6): 866~873
- 2008 "요부 안정화 운동이 만성요통을 가진 중년여성의 요통, 체력, 수면 및 우울에 미치는 효과" 성인간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Adult Nursing 20 (2): 269~279
- 2008 "관상동맥질환자를 위한 건강타이치 운동중재의 적용 및 효과분석" 성인간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Adult Nursing 20 (4): 537~547
- 2009 "타이치 운동이 폐경기 여성의 심혈관 위험도와 삶의 질에 미치는 효과" Journal of Korean academy of nursing = 대한간호학회지 39 (1): 136~144
- 2009 "폐경 후 여성의 낙상 두려움에 영향을 미치는 요인" 여성건강간호학회지 = Korean journal of women health nursing 15 (4): 344~352
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기