심폐소생술 시 가족 입회에 대한 응급의료센터 의료인의 태도와 인식
Perception and Attitude of Emergency Medical Staff to Family Presence During Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Purpose: This study was performed to determine the perception and attitude of emergency medical staff by the presence of family members while performing Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR). Methods: Data were collected from June and August in 2010 using questionnaire. The participants were 187 doctors and nurses who were working at emergency medical centers located at eight hospitals. Results: Approximately half of the medical emergency staff had previous experience of having requests from a patient's family members to remain present at the time of performing CPR. Most of the subjects did not know that the 2005 American Heart Association (AHA) guideline recommended including willing family members' during CPR. Doctors were more likely than nurses to recognize that the positive effects of family members being present during CPR. Conclusion: This study indicates that health professionals are not aware of the AHA guidelines for including family members during CPR of a patient and further that more doctors than nurses recognized the value of including willing family members during CPR.
- Albarran, J. W., Moule, P., Benger, J., McMahon-Parkes, K., & Lockyer, L. (2009). Family witnessed resuscitation: The views and preferences of recently resuscitated hospital inpatients, compared to matched controls without the experience of resuscitation survival. Resuscitation, 80, 1070-1073.
- American Heart Association. (2005). AHA guideline. Part 2. Ethical issues. Circulation, 112 (24), IV-6-11.
- American Heart Association. (2005). AHA guideline. Circulation, 112 (24), IV-2-88.
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses. (2004). Family presence during resuscitation and invasive procedures. Retrieved 30 April, 2010 from http://www.aacn.org/WD/practice/Docs
- Ardley, C. (2003). Should relatives be denied access to the resuscitation room? Intensive and Critical Care Nursing, 19, 1-10.
- Badir, A., & Sepit, D. (2007). Family presence during CPR: A study of the experiences and opinions of Turkish critical care nurses. International Journal of Nursing Studies, 44, 83-92.
- Clark, A. P., Aldridge, M. D., Guzzetta, C. E., Nyquist-Heise, P., Norris, R. M., Loper, P., et al. (2005). Family presence during cardiopulmonary resuscitation. Critical Care Nursing Clinics of North America, 17, 23-32.
- Cottle, E. M., & James, J.E. (2008). Role of the family support person during resuscitation. Nursing Standard, 23 (9), 43-47.
- Crichell, C. D., & Marik, P. E. (2007). Should family members be present during cardiopulmonary resuscitation? A review of the literature. American Journal of Hospice & Palliative Medicine, 24 (4), 311-317.
- Doyle, C. J., Post, H., Burney, R. E., Mainom, J., Keefe, M., & Rhee, K. J. (1987). Family participation during resuscitation: An option. Annals of Emergency Medicine, 16, 673-675.
- Fallis, W. M., McClement, S., & Pereira, A. (2008). Family presence during resuscitation: A survey of Canadian critical care nurses' practices and perceptions. Dynamics, 19 (3), 22-28.
Faul, F., Erdfelder, E., Lang, A., & Bluchner, A. (2007).
$G^\ast$Power 3: A flexible statistical power analysis program for the social, behavioral, and biomedical sciences. Behavior Research Methods, 29 (2), 175-191.
- Fernandez, R., Compton, S., John, K. A., & Velilla, M. A. (2009). The presence of family witness impacts physician performance during simulated medical codes. Critical Care of Medicine, 37 (6), 1956-1960.
- Fulbrook, P., Albarran, J. W., & Latour, J. M. (2005). A European survey of critical care nurses' attitudes and experiences of having family members present during cardiopulmonary resuscitation. International Journal of Nursing Studies, 42, 557-568.
- Hanson, C., & Strawser, D. (1992). Family presence during cardiopulmonary resuscitation: Foote Hospital emergency department's nine-year perspective. Journal of Emergency Nursing, 18 (2), 104-106.
- Helmer, S. D., Smith, R. S., Dort, J. M., Shapiro, W. M., & Katan, B. S. (2000). Family presence during trauma resuscitation: A survey of AAST and ENA members. The Journal of Trauma: Injury, Infection, and Critical Care, 48 (6), 1015-1024.
- Knott, A., & Kee, C. C. (2005). Nurses' beliefs about family presence during resuscitation. Applied Nursing Research, 18, 192-198.
- MacLean, S. L., Guzzetta, C. E., White, C., Fontaine, D., Eichhorn, D. J., Meyers, T. A., et al. (2003). Family presence during cardiopulmonary resuscitation and invasive procedures: Practices of critical care and emergency nurses. Journal of Emergency Nursing, 29 (3), 208-221.
- Macy, C., Lampe, E., O'Neil, B., Swor, R., Zalenski, R., & Compton, S. (2006). Therelationship between the hospital setting and perception of family-witnessed resuscitation in the emergency department. Resuscitation, 70, 74-79.
- Madden, E., & Condon, C. (2007). Emergency nurses' current practices and understanding of family presence during CPR. Journal of Emergency Nursing, 33 (5), 433-440.
- Mason, D.J. (2003). Family presence: Evidence versus tradition. American Journal of Nursing, 12 (3), 190-192.
- Mazer, M. A, Cox, L. A., & Capon, J. A. (2006). The public's attitude and perception concerning witnessed cardiopulmonary resuscitation. Critical Care of Medicine, 34 (12), 2925-2928.
- Moons, F., & Norekval, T. M. (2008). European Nursing Organizations Stand Up for family presence during cardiopulmonary resuscitation: A joint position statement progress in cardiovascular nursing. Progress in Cardiovascular Nursing, 23, 136-139.
- Mortelmans, L. J. M., Cas, W. M. F., Hellemond, P. L. V., & Cauwer, H. G. (2009). Should relatives witness resuscitation in the emergency department? The point of view of the Belgian Emergency Department staff. European Journal of Emergency Medicine, 16, 87-91.
- Ong, M. E. H., Chung, W. L., & Mei, J. S. E. (2007). Comparing attitudes of the public and medical staff towards witnessed resuscitation in an Asian population. Resuscitation, 73, 103-108.
- Robinson, S. M., Mackenzie-Ross, S., Campbell Hewson, G. L., Egleston, C. V., & Prevost, A. T. (1998). Psychological effect of witnessed resuscitation on bereaved relatives. The Lancet, 352, 614-617.
- Sim, S. H., & Lee, E. N. (2010). Perception of physicians and nurses on presence of family during invasive procedures. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 40 (3), 326-335.
- Terzi, A. B., & Aggelidou, D. (2008). Witnessed resuscitation-beneficial or detrimental? Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing, 23 (1), 74-78.
- Walker, W. (2007). Accident and emergency staff opinion on the effects of family presence during adult resuscitation: Critical literature review. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 61 (4): 348-362.
- York, N. L. (2004). Implementing a family presence protocol option. Dimensions of Critical Care Nursing, 23 (2), 84-88.
저자의 다른 논문
- 1997 "뇌동맥류 수술환자에게 적용한 두부체위가 두개강내압에 미치는 영향" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 27 (3): 503~509
- 1999 "수중운동 프로그램이 유방절제술 환자의 어깨관절 기능, 신체적 자각증상 및 삶의 질에 미치는 효과" 韓國保健看護學會誌 = Journal of Korean public health nursing 13 (2): 101~114
- 2000 "치매노인에게 시청각 자극을 병행한 회상요법의 적용효과" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 30 (1): 98~109
- 2000 "30-69세 성인의 공복혈당장애와 당뇨병의 유병률과 위험인자 분석" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 30 (6): 1479~1487
- 2000 "당뇨병 표준진료지침 적용 효과에 관한 연구" 한국의료QA학회지 = Journal of Korean Society of Quality Assurance in Health Care 7 (1): 60~70
- 2000 "독립형 호스피스 센터 모델 개발에 관한 연구" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 30 (5): 1156~1169
- 2000 "전신 홍반성 루푸스 환자의 불안, 우울 및 질병활성도에 관한 연구" 류마티스건강학회지 = The journal of rheumatology health 7 (2): 258~268
- 2001 "서울시내 초등학생들의 음주실태" 韓國保健看護學會誌 = Journal of Korean public health nursing 15 (1): 73~82
- 2001 "만성관절염 환자의 통증, 자아존중감, 건강상태 지각과 자기효능감에 관한 연구" 韓國保健看護學會誌 = Journal of Korean public health nursing 15 (1): 111~124
- 2001 "유방절제술 환자의 배우자 지지, 성생활 만족도 및 부부 친밀도" 韓國保健看護學會誌 = Journal of Korean public health nursing 15 (1): 148~156
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기