Variable fuzzy control for heat pump operation
The aim of this study is to determine the electronic expansion valve (EEV) opening using a fuzzy table when the superheating of a variable capacity air conditioning system is controlled via fuzzy control. Optimum opening of EEV is determined by applying superheat control method, where factors including superheat error and superheat gradient, as well as compressor capacity, indoor temperature, outdoor temperature, and indoor fan rpm, are considered. This control algorithm uses a fuzzy table wherein values are changed to optimal values according to operating conditions, enabling fast and stable control.
- A. Outtagarts, P. Haberschill and M. Lallemand, The transient response of an evaporator fed through an electronic expansion valve, International Journal of Energy Research, 21 (1997) 793-807.
- S. O Choi, J. H. Kim, H. S. Yang and J. S. Kim, Study on control of refrigerant flow rate and characteristics of superheat in evaporator using electronic expansion valve, The Society of Air-conditioning and Refrigerating Engineers of Korea, 6 (4) (1994) 380-387.
- L. A. Zadeh, Fuzzy sets, Information and Control, 8 (1965) 338-353.
- T. J. Ross, Fuzzy logic with engineering applications, McGraw-Hill, New Jersey, USA (1995).
- B. Kosko, Fuzzy engineering, Prentice-Hall, New Jersey, USA (1997).
- W. Y. Kim, J. H. Kim, H. S. Yang and J. S. Kim, Study on superheat control of evaporator using fuzzy rule, The Society of Air-conditioning and Refrigerating Engineers of Korea, Summer Annual Conference, (1995) 290-295.
- W. Y. Kim, J. H. Kim, H. S. Yang and J. S. Kim, The control of superheat and evaporating temperature in evaporator using fuzzy rule, The Society of Air-conditioning and Refrigerating Engineers of Korea, Winter Annual Conference (1995) 352-357.
- C. Aprea, R. Mastrullo and C. Renno, Fuzzy control of the compressor speed in a refrigeration plant, International Journal of Refrigeration, 27 (2004) 639-648.
- K. S. Kim, J. H. Kim, M. S. Sim, K. H. Han and B. S. Ko, An application of fuzzy logic to control the refrigerant distribution for the multi type air conditioner, IEEE International Fuzzy Systems Conference Proceedings, Seoul, Korea, (1999) 1350-1354.
- D. Y. Han and S. W. Lee, The EEV control of the multitype air-conditioning system by using a fuzzy logic superheat temperature setpoint reset algorithm, The Society of Airconditioning and Refrigerating Engineers of Korea, 15 (5) (2003) 382-388.
- C. B. Chiou, C. H. Chiou, C. M. Chu and S. L. Lin, The application of fuzzy control on energy saving for multi-unit room air conditioners, Applied Thermal Engineering, 29 (2009) 310-316.
- K. J. Yoo, I. H. Lee, G. B. Lee and M. S. Kim, A study on the optimal performance control of heat pump system for heating mode operation, The Society of Air-conditioning and Refrigerating Engineers of Korea, Summer Annual Conference, Pyeongchang, Gangwon, Korea, (2006) 669-674.
- D. W. Lee, L. Hua, J. P. Choi and S. K. Jeong, Fuzzy controller design for capacity and superheat control of a variable speed refrigeration system, The Society of Air-conditioning and Refrigerating Engineers of Korea, Winter Annual Conference, Gangnam, Seoul, Korea, (2006) 27-32.
- L. Hua and S. K. Jeong, Design and analysis of fuzzy control in a variable speed refrigeration system, International Journal of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration, 15 (2) (2007) 61-69.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기