브랜드 존과 버튼수에 따른 남성복 슬림 핏 재킷의 사이즈와 재킷의 스타일에 따른 패턴설계방법 실태조사
Comparisons: Sizes in Men's Slim-Fit Jackets according to Brand Zones and Number of Buttons, and Jacket Patternmaking Methods according to Jacket Styles
The purpose of this study is twofold: it suggests appropriate sizes in menswear slim-fit jackets according to brand zones and number of buttons, as well as jacket patternmaking methods according to jacket styles by surveying and comparing the overall present status of patternmaking and production for both men's slim-fit and classic-fit jackets. The researcher conducted interviews with patternmakers of sixteen brands with prepared questionnaires. Data were analyzed by descriptive statistics using SPSS 12.0. The results of this study are as follows: first, for the production ratios of jacket style, the jacket styles' respective proportions differ distinctly according to brand zone. Second, for a jacket with the same number of buttons according to brand zone, the size in character-casual brand zone (character casual can be defined as high quality brands producing designer style clothes) is slightly bigger than the men's formal suit. As the number of buttons increases, there are increases in the chest, waist and hip circumference; on the other hand, the front neck width and the distance from the shoulder neck point to the bottom of the lapel both decrease. Furthermore, the amount of wearing ease in the chest, waist, upper arm circumference, and sleeve curve is less in slim-fit jacket styles than in classic-fit jacket styles. Fusible interfacing alone is used in slim-fit jackets, while sew-in interfacing is used in combination with fusible interfacing in classic-fit jackets. This research concludes that when slim-fit men's jackets are manufactured, appropriate patternmaking and manufacturing methods should be considered.
- Gang, B. C.(2006. 2. 13). Slim-fit trend spreads throughout the entire menswear market. Apparel news, p.6.
- Kim, H. S., & Yi, K. H.(2002). The current situation of mass customization in men's wear industry. Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association, 40(8), 61-69.
- Kim, J. Y.(2007. 9. 31). S-line is in great demand. Maeil Business News, p.31.
- Kim, M. J.(2005). A study on the basic pattern of men's casual jacket. Unpublished master's thesis, Ewha Womans University, Seoul, Korea.
- Kim, S. H.(2008). A study about the state of a national men's suit market and technique of establishing style. Unpublished master's thesis, Sookmyung Womans University, Seoul, Korea.
- Korean Agency for Technology and Standards.(2004, December 22). Sizing systems for male adult's garments. Retrieved September 20, 2011, from http://www.standard.go.kr/skin3/newviewer/ebookviewer.asp
- Korean Agency for Technology and Standards.(2005). Size Korea 2004. Retrieved April 3, 2009, from http://sizekorea.kats.go.kr
- Korea fashion brand annual 2007/2008.(2007). Seoul: Apparel news.
- Li, E. J., & Shim, B. J.(2007). Survey on use of basic bodice blocks at domestic men's apparel companies and comparative study on men's bodice blocks. Journal of Fashion Business, 11(4), 120-134.
- Molloy, J. T.(2006). Dress for success (J. Lee, Trans.). Seoul: Goldenbough. (Original work published 1988).
- Park, S. M., & Lee, J. H.(2002). A suggestion of fashion planning based on the male consumers' preference on the recent fashion trend according to their lifestyle. Journal of Fashion Business, 6(5), 59-71.
- Shin, H. J.(2008). Development of original type of men's wear bodice. Unpublished master's thesis, Sookmyung Womans University, Seoul, Korea.
- Shin, K. C.(2005). Strategies of positioning and repositioning of men's apparel brands. Unpublished master's thesis, Chungang University, Seoul, Korea.
- Uh, M. K.(2007). The development of jeans pattern according to shrinkage rate of washing finishing. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Hanyang University, Seoul, Korea.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (5)
- Kim, Myoung-Ok ; Kim, Kyung-A 2015. "A Study on Appropriate Cutting Amount at the Waistline of Men's Jackets in Their 30's" Fashion & textile research journal = 한국의류산업학회지, 17(6): 996~1003
- Lee, Jeong-Eun ; Do, Wol-Hee 2015. "Lower Body Type Classification of Korean Men in Their 30's for the Development of Slim-Fit Pants Pattern" Fashion & textile research journal = 한국의류산업학회지, 17(2): 227~236
- Kim, Myoung-Ok ; Kim, Kyung-A 2015. "Patternmaking of slim-fit jacket sloper for men in their 30's according to numbers of jacket buttons Part 1 - Focusing on ease -" The Research Journal of the Costume Culture = 복식문화연구, 23(5): 835~845
- Kim, Myoung-Ok 2016. "Patternmaking of Men's Slim-fit Jacket Sloper for Men in Their 30's according to numbers of Jacket button Part 2 - Focusing on the neck width setting -" Fashion & textile research journal = 한국의류산업학회지, 18(1): 71~79
- Yoo, Hyun ; Yang, Chungsun ; Suh, Chuyeon 2016. "A Study on the Development of the Jacket Sloper for Educational Textbook of Men's Wear" 한국의류학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 40(4): 701~715
저자의 다른 논문
- NDSL :
- 복식문화학회 : 저널
- KCI :
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기