스포츠웨어 브랜드 원산지 이미지가 중국 대학생들의 브랜드 개성 지각과 구매의도에 미치는 영향
The Effects of Sportswear Brands' Country-of-Origin on Purchase Intention in Terms of Brand Personality as Perceived by Chinese University Students
The purpose of this study is to identify the effects of sportswear brands' country-of-origin on purchase intention (PI) in terms of brand personality as perceived by Chinese university students. Chinese students preferred to shop for sportswear at specialty stores, liked Nike and Adidas most, design was the most important factor when selecting, selected their sportswear themselves, and gathered information from TV ads. With regard to perceptions of brands country-of-origin, America was perceived as a developed country, influential to the world, but as having a bad relationship with China. Germany was perceived as a developed country and as having a well-developed civic culture, good people image, high technology, high influence on the world, and a good relationship with China. Italy was perceived as a developed country with the highest civic culture. China was perceived as a developing country, as having a good people image, and low technology and low influence on the world. Japan was perceived as a developed country with high technology. Factors of brand personality were sincerity, competence & sophistication, and excitement. Nike was perceived as having high competence & sophistication and excitement, Adidas as having high competence & sophistication and excitement, Lining as having high sincerity, and Mizuno's brand personality was very low. People image, competence & sophistication and excitement became higher, PI of Adidas increased. If people image, competence & sophistication and excitement became higher, PI of Kappa increased. If a country was developed and competence & sophistication and excitement became higher, PI of Lining increased. If civic culture, people image, technology, competence & sophistication and excitement became higher, PI of Mizuno increased.
- Aaker, J.(1997). Dimensions of brand personality. Journal of Marketing Research, 34(August), 347-357.
- Ahmed, Z. U., Johnson, J. P., Xia, Y., Chen, K. F., Han, S. T., & Lim, C. B.(2004). Does countryof-origin matter for low-involvement products? International Marketing Review, 21(1), 102-120.
- 服裝周刊 [Apparel Magazine](2009). China's apparel retail sales increase 29.82% in November 2009: Sportswear market is increasing. 24(23), 76-80.
- 服裝周刊 [Apparel Magazine](2010). China's apparel retail sales increase 27.3% in June 2010: Sportswear sales increase over 15%. 25(11), 82-83.
- Asia's rising tiger: Textile industry of China(2010, April 8). Samsungdesignnet. Retrieved October 20, 2010, from http://www.samsungdesign.net
- Bai, Y., Wen, X. C., & Lin, B. Z.(2009). A research on brand consuming psychology of university students: Sportwear brand survey from 8 Geijing university students. 商場現代化[Modern Shopping Malls], 5(3), 5-8.
- Chen, C. H.(2006). A study on the influences of the national image of the products' origin on the evaluation of the products. Unpublished master's thesis. Kyung Hee University, Seoul, Korea.
- Chen, Y.(2009). Brand country origin confusion and its impacts on consumer's purchase intention. 黑龍江對外經貿[Heilongjiang's Foreign Trade], 12(5), 154-165.
- Cho, S. H., Hong, S. P., & Lee, J. H.(2005). Scale development of brand personality and its adaptation for the sport product. The Korean Journal of Physical Education, 44(3), 621-629.
- Cho, S. H., Lee, J. H., & Jun, S. C.(2005). The relationship among sport brand personality, consumer attitude, and brand loyalty in sporting goods. Journal of Korean Sport Industry Management, 10(3), 37-48.
- Choi, D. H.(2004). The effects of congruity of sports brand personality and self-image on brand attitude and purchase intention. Korea Sport Research, 15(3), 495-506.
- Consumption characteristics of post 80's generation in China(2010, May 10). Samsungdesignnet. Retrieved October 20, 2011, from http://www.samsungdesign.net
- Dong, T. T.(2010). 90's university students' concept as consumers on the future society and their thought. 江蘇商論[Jiangsu Business Theory], 22(2), 22-23.
- Jung, H. J.(2010). The effect of country image on fashion brand equity. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea.
- Kang, D. N., & Peng, M.(2010). Construction of sportswear brand in China. 管理？究[Management and Research], 6(11), 50-51.
- Ko, E. J., & Yun, S. Y.(2004). Impact of fashion brand personality on brand preference and purchase intention. J. of Korean Academy of Marketing Science, 14, 59-80.
- Ko, E. J., Kim, K. H., & Zhang, H.(2008). A cross cultural study of antecedents of purchase intention for sports shoes in Korea and China. Journal of Global Academy of Marketing Science, 18(1), 134-145.
- Lin, L. N.(2006). An exploratory study on university students' apparel consumption. 商場現代化[Modern Shopping Malls], 18(31), 60-63.
- Liu, L.(2011). Country image construction in foreign propaganda in a case of Germany. 德國？究, [Germany Research], 26(1), 48-53.
- Lu, S. Z.(2009). About education and guidance of 80's and 90's. 中國？年政治學院學[Journal of Political Science for Chinese Youth], 28(2), 1-5.
- Luo, Q. L.(2009). A study on the consumption characteristics of university students in 80's and 90's. 管理科學[Management Science], 18(4), 164-166.
- Song, Y. W., Jung, Y. S., & Kim, S. D.(2009). The effects of country-of-origin on the purchase intention in terms of the brand personality in the context of an automobile purchase: Chinese perception of the Korean and Japanese origin. Research Journal of Industrial Economy, 22(5), 2501-2524.
- Sun, C.(2011). Foreign policy of Naoto Kan cabinet and China-Japan relationship. 國際問題？究 [International Study], 24(2), 53-59.
- 紡織服裝周刊[Textiles and Apparel Weekly](2010). China's sportswear market research in 2010. 30(21), 25-34.
- Wang, X., & Yang, Z.(2008). Does country-of-origin matter in the relationship between brand personality and purchase intention in emerging economies: Evidence from China's industry. International Marketing Review, 25(4), 458-474.
- Yan, C., Jiang, L., & Zhang, B.(2010) The impact of apparel brand country of origin on consumers' cognitive. 紡織學報[Journal of Textile Technology], 31(7), 12-39.
- Yi, Y. J., & La, S. A.(2002). Brand personality-brand identification-brand equity model: An exploratory study on the difference between users vs nonusers. Korean Marketing Research, 17(3), 1-33.
- Zhou, J., & Sun, L.(2010). An analysis of university students' consumption characteristics and their marketing strategy. 經營？管理[Operation and Management], 26(5), 25-26.
- Zuo, Y. Y., Feng, A. F., & Wang, H. F.(2008). An analysis of university students' apparel consuming culture. 紡織科技進展[Textile Science and Technology Progress], 18(16), 83-85.
저자의 다른 논문
- 1987 "자아실현도와 사회인구학적 변인이 의상흥미도에 미치는 영향" 대한가정학회지 = Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association 25 (3): 37~47
- 1990 "전북지역 중년기 여성들의 신체만족도와 유행지향성에 관한 연구" 대한가정학회지 = Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association 28 (4): 177~189
- 1992 "전라북도 고등학교 가정.가사 과목의 서양의복구성 교육실태" 韓國 家政科敎育學會誌 = Journal of Korean Home Economics Education Association 4 (1): 57~75
- 1995 "중.고등학교 교복에 대한 교사들의 태도" 韓國 家政科敎育學會誌 = Journal of Korean Home Economics Education Association 7 (2): 1~18
- 1996 "섬유제품 생산자의 환경의식과 환경보전행동" 대한가정학회지 = Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association 34 (5): 183~196
- 1997 "고등학교 가정과 교육에서 보조학습 교재.교구의 활용실태 연구" 韓國 家政科敎育學會誌 = Journal of Korean Home Economics Education Association 9 (1): 1~17
- 1998 "주부들의 환경보전을 위한 의생활행동" 服飾 = Journal of the Korean Society of Costume 39 (): 271~281
- 1998 "중.고등학생들의 환경의식과 환경보전을 위한 의생활행동" 韓國 家政科敎育學會誌 = Journal of Korean Home Economics Education Association 10 (1): 1~16
- 1998 "고등학교 가정과 피복재료 탐구실험학습 모형 개발" 韓國 家政科敎育學會誌 = Journal of Korean Home Economics Education Association 10 (1): 153~169
- 1998 "가장의 실직에 따른 가정생활 변화" 한국가정과학회지 = Korean journal of human ecology 1 (2): 12~22
- NDSL :
- 복식문화학회 : 저널
- KCI :
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기