고전압 초전도코일 개발을 위한 이용률에 따른
$SF_6$가스의 절연특성에 관한 연구
Analysis on the Dielectric Characteristics of
$SF_ 6$ Gas for Developing a High Voltage Superconducting Coil
Studies on the development of high voltage superconducting apparatuses, such as transmission superconducting fault current limiters (SFCLs) and superconducting cables, have been performed worldwide. In this paper, a study on the electrical insulation characteristics of electro negative gas according to various pressures and utilization factors was conducted as a part of developing a high voltage superconducting coil with a sub-cooled nitrogen cooling system. Some gases such as helium (He), nitrogen ( $N_2$ ), and sulfur hexafluoride ( $SF_6$ ) are considered for pressurizing the sub-cooled nitrogen cooling system of high voltage SFCLs and superconducting cables. $SF_6$ is used to pressurize and enhance the dielectric performance of a superconducting system of a sub-cooled nitrogen cooling system for superconducting cables being developed in the Republic of Korea. In this paper, dielectric experiments on AC voltage, as well as lightning impulse voltage of $SF_6$ , are conducted according to various utilization factors by using several kinds of sphere-to-plane electrode systems. As results, it is known that the empirical formulae of $SF_6$ , known as an electro negative gas, are derived according to various pressures and utilization factors. Also, the appropriate pressure condition for designing a high voltage superconducting coil is found from the viewpoint of dielectric performance.
- Hyoungku Kang, Min Cheol Ahn, Yong Ku Kim, Duck Kweon Bae, Yong Soo Yoon, Tae Kuk Ko, Jung Ho Kim, and Jinho Joo, "Design, Fabrication and Testing of Superconducting DC Reactor for 1.2 kV/80 A Inductive Fault Current Limiter", IEEE Trans. on Applied Superconductivity, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 2008- 2011, June 2003.
- Hyoungku Kang, Chanjoo Lee, Kwanwoo Nam, Yong Soo Yoon, Ho-Myung Chang, Tae Kuk Ko, and Bok-Yeol Seok, "Development of a 13.2 kV/630 A (8.3 MVA) High Temperature Superconducting Fault Current Limiter", IEEE Trans. on Applied Superconductivity, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 628-631, June 2008.
- Kim, H.J.; Kwag, D.S.; Kim, S.H.; Cho, J.W.; Seong, K.C.; "Electrical Insulation Design and Experimental Results of a High-Temperature Superconducting Cable", IEEE Trans. on Applied Superconductivity, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 1743-1747, June 2007.
- Hyoungku Kang, Chanjoo Lee, Tae Kuk Ko, and Bok-Yeol Seok, "Electrical Breakdown Characteristics of Superconducting Magnet System in Sub-Cooled Liquid Nitrogen", IEEE Trans. on Applied Superconductivity, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 1509-1512, June 2007.
- S.H. Lee, W.J. Shin, Umer A. Khan, S.H. Oh, J.K. Seong, B.W. Lee, "Design and installation of extra high voltage cryogenic dielectric test facilities for the superconducting electric equipment", Physica C, In Press, 2011.
- Yeon Suk Choi, Ho-Myung Chang, and Steven W. Van Sciver, "Performance of extended surface from a cryocooler for subcooling liquid nitrogen by natural convection", Cryogenics, vol. 46, pp. 396-402, 2006.
- H. Kang, T.K. Ko, "Experimental Study on the Dielectric Characteristics of Gaseous Insulation Medium according to Temperature and Pressure", International Symposium on Superconductivity, SAP73, 2010.
- NDSL :
- 원문이 없습니다.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기