부인암 여성의 성생활에 대한 서술적 연구
Descriptive Study on Sexuality for Women with Gynecological Cancer
Purpose: This study aimed to identify sexuality for women with gynecological cancer. Methods: A total of seven women with gynecological cancer agreed to participate in this study. The data were collected utilizing in-depth semi-structured interviews style. A descriptive study design was used in this study. The interviews were analyzed using inductive content analysis methodology. Results: Three themes identified were: 'women with gynecological cancer who give up their sexual life due to misunderstanding and fear', 'women with gynecological cancer who control their body and mind for recovery', 'women with gynecological cancer resume their sexual life with their partner's will'. Conclusion: To improve sexual health and quality of life for women with gynecological cancer, we need to develop programs related to sexual health. An adjusted sexual health program will contribute to increased sexual health and quality of life for women with gynecological cancer.
- Wiegel, H., Meston, C., & Rosen, R. (2005). The female sexual function index (FSFI): Cross-validation and development of clinical cutoff scores. Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy, 31, 1-20.
- Wilmoth, M. C., & Spinelli, A. (2000). Sexual implications of gynecologic cancer treatments. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, and Neonatal Nursing, 29, 413-421.
- Yeoum, S. G. (2007). Sexual condition and attitude for sexual counselling in women with a hysterectomy. Korean Journal of Women Health Nursing, 13, 262-271.
- Yoo, G. S. (2005). Sex and love of husband and wife. Seoul: Kyung Hee University Publication.
- Ahn, Y. L., & Park, Y. S. (2000). Physical discomforts and sexual life pattern of women with hysterectomy. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 6, 218-233.
- Asan Medical Center. (2011). Healthy sexual life for gynecologic cancer patients and partners. Asan Medical Center, Seoul.
- Bergmark, K., Avall-Lundqvist, E., Dickman, P. W., Henningsohn, L., & Steineck, G. (1999). Vaginal changes and sexuality in women with a history of cervical cancer. New England Journal of Medicine, 340, 1383-1389.
- Chun, N. M. (2008). A structural equation model on sexual function in women with gynecologic cancer. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 38, 639-648.
- Cull, A., Cowie, V. J., Farguharson, D. I., Livingstone, J. R., Smart, G. E., & Elton, R. A. (1993). Early stage cervical cancer: Psychological and sexual outcomes of treatment. British Journal of Cancer, 68, 1216-1220.
- Downe-Wamboldt, B. (1992). Content analysis: Method, applications, and issues. Health Care for Women International, 13, 313-321.
- Ekwall, E., Ternestedt, B. M., & Sorbe, B. (2003). Important aspects of health care for women with gynecologic cancer. Oncology Nursing Forum, 30, 313-319.
- Ferrell, B. R., Smith, S. L., Ervin, K. S., Itano, J., & Melancon, C. (2003). A qualitative analysis of social concerns of women with ovarian cancer. Psycho-Oncology, 12, 647-663.
- Green, M. S., Naumann, R. W., Elliot, M., Hall, J. B., Higgins, R. V., & Grigsby, J. H. (2000). Sexual dysfunction following vulvectomy. Gynecologic Oncology, 77, 73-77.
- Guba, E. G. (1981). Criteria for assessing the trustworthiness of naturalistic inquiries. Educational Communication and Technology: A Journal of Theory, Research, and Development, 29, 75-91.
- Hordern, A. (2000). Intimacy and sexuality for the woman with breast cancer. Cancer Nursing, 23, 230-236.
- Jang, E. J. (2010). Sexual life, marital intimacy and depression on pre-post operation of gynecologic cancer patients. Unpublished master's thesis, Hanyang University, Seoul.
- Kim, E. J. (2009). The change of sexual life and couple intimacy in pre-post treatment of gynecologic cancer patients. Unpublished master's thesis, Kosin University, Busan.
- Kim, S. N., Chang, S. B., & Kang, H. S. (1997). Development of sexual satisfaction measurement tool. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 27, 753-764.
- Krychman, M. L. (2006). Sexual rehabilitation medicine in a female oncology setting. Gynecologic Oncology, 101, 380-384.
- Lavin, M., & Hyde, A. (2006). Sexuality as an aspect of nursing care for women receiving chemotherapy for breast cancer in an Irish context. European Journal of Oncology Nursing, 10, 10-18.
- Lee, S. Y. (2006). A study on sexual life of cancer patients. Unpublished master's thesis, Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
- Maslow, A. H. (1954). A theory of human motivation. Psychological Review, 50, 370-396.
- Massimo, R., Maria, C. S., Stefano, S., Salvatore, M., Alessandro, M., Marco, G., et al. (2009). Biofeedback, electrical stimulation, pelvic floor muscle exercise, and vaginal cones: A combined rehabilitative approach for sexual dysfunction associated with urinary incontinence. International Society for Sexual Medicine, 6, 1674-1677.
- Maughan, K., & Clarke, C. (2001). The effect of a clinical nurse specialist in gynecological oncology on quality of life and sexuality. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 10, 221-229.
- Moon, D. H. (2011). The effect of sexual function improvement program for breast surgery women on sexual stress, sexual satisfaction and marital intimacy. Unpublished doctoral thesis, Chonnam National University, Gwangju.
- Nho, J. H. (2008). Informational needs and quality of life in gynecologic cancer patients. Unpublished master's thesis, Seoul National University, Seoul.
- Oh, J. H. (2006). The comparison of sexual function between breast cancer survivors and women without breast cancer. Unpublished master's thesis, Seoul National University, Seoul.
- Okazaki, S. (2002). Influences of culture on Asian Americans's sexuality. Journal of Sex Research, 39, 34-41.
- Park, Y. S., Cho, I. S., & Kim, Y. M. (2007). A survey of urban middle-aged women's sexual function and sexual distress. Korean Journal of Women Health Nursing, 13, 254-261.
- Sandelowski, M. (2000). Whatever happened to qualitative description? Research in Nursing & Health, 23, 334-340.
- Jensen, P. T., Groenvold, M., Klee, M. C., Thranov, I., Petersen, M. A., & Machin, D. (2003). Longitudinal study of sexual function and vaginal changes after radiotherapy for cervical cancer. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics, 56, 937-949.
- Juraskova, J., Butow, P., Roberston, R., Sharpe, L., McLeod, C., & Hacker, N. (2003). Post-treatment sexual adjustment following cervical and endometrial cancer: A qualitative insight. Psycho-Oncology, 12, 267-279.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- Nho, Ju-Hee 2013. "Effect of PLISSIT Model Sexual Health Enhancement Program for Women with Gynecologic Cancer and Their Husbands" Journal of Korean academy of nursing = 대한간호학회지, 43(5): 681~689
- Nho, Ju-Hee 2016. "Development of a Web-based Sexual Health Program for Women Undergoing Treatment for Gynecologic Cancer and Their Partners" KJWHN : Korean journal of women health nursing, 22(2): 104~115
저자의 다른 논문
- 1974 "일반침대와 가온침대에 있는 신생아의 체온변화에 관한 비교연구" 간호학회지 = The Journal of Nurses Academic Society 4 (1): 95~106
- 1984 "영양 측면에서 본 포유동물의 하루 변동 특성과 대사(代謝) 리듬" 한국영양식량학회지 13 (2): 222~228
- 1984 "신생아에 대한 산모의 감지도에 관한 연구" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 14 (1): 50~59
- 1985 "산전 Lamaze 교육의 효과에 관한 연구 -영아모의 태도와 모아 상호작용에 미치는 효과-" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 15 (2): 16~24
- 1986 "병원분만 임산부의 분만전 불안에 관한 조사연구" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 16 (2): 29~35
- 1987 "라마즈 출산교육 프로그램 운영에 관한 평가" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 17 (1): 52~63
- 1988 "포장마차 영업실태조사(營業實態調査)" 韓國食文化學會誌 = Journal of the Korean society of dietary culture 3 (2): 187~195
- 1991 "회음부 불편감 완화를 위한 냉요법과 온요법의 비교연구" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 21 (1): 27~40
- 1991 "임신기간 및 자궁저높이를 이용한 신생아 체중 예측" 모자간호학회지 = The Korean journal of maternal and child health nursing 1 (): 34~44
- 1992 "임부의 사회심리적 적응과 분만경험 지각에 대한 연구" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 22 (2): 157~173
- NDSL :
- 여성건강간호학회 : 저널 > http://kjwhn.org/search.php?where=aview&id=10.4069/kjwhn.2012.18.1.17&vmode=AR
- Synapse : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기