폐경 전후 여성의 사상체질과 폐경상태에 따른 폐경증상
Menopausal Symptoms according to Sasang Constitution and Menopausal Status among Perimenopause Women
Purpose: The purpose of this study was to address the difference menopausal symptoms according to sasang constitution and menopausal status among perimenopausal women. Methods: Data for this cross-sectional study was collected by administering questionnaires that elicited general information. The menopause rating scale (MRS) and Questionnaire for the Sasang Constitution Classification II (QSCC II) was given to 284 perimenopausal women who met the eligibility criteria and agreed to participate in the study. Results: The study subjects were composed of 27.5% so-yangin, 24.6% so-eumin, 18.7% tae-eumin, and 29.6% undefined category. The total MRS and all subscales were significantly higher for postmenopausal women in comparison to premenopausal women. Especially, so-eumin and tae-eumin displayed significantly higher scores in urogenital symptoms. The MRS score in postmenopausal women who belonged to the group of tae-eumin and so-eumin was significantly higher than those for premenopausal women. However, so-yangin displayed higher scores in psychological and urogenital symptoms than tae-eumin for premenopausal women. So-eumin presented significantly higher scores in urogenital symptoms in comparison to the undefined category for postmenopausal women. Conclusion: These findings suggest that sasang constitution could be an important factor in understanding the woman's menopausal symptoms and identify the best treatment.
- Kim, K. S., Lee, S. Y., Cha, J. D., Kim, E. Y., Kim, K. S., Kwak, C. K., et al. (2003). A case report of climacteric woman improved with soyangin Hyeongbangsabaeksan. Journal of Sasang Constitutional Medicine, 15, 118-123.
- Kim, S. H., Ko, B. H., & Song, I. B. (1996). A study on the standardization of QSCC II (Questionnaire for the Sasang Constitution Classification II). Journal of Korean Oriental Medical Society, 17, 337-393.
- Miller, S. R., Gallicchio, L. M., Lewis, L. M., Babus, J. K., Langenberg, P., Zacur, H. A., et al. (2006). Association between race and hot flashes in midlife women. Maturitas, 54, 260-269.
- Monterrosa, A., Blumel, J. E., & Chedraui, P. (2008). Increased menopausal symptoms among Afro-Colombian women as assessed with the Menopausal Rating Scale. Maturitas, 59, 182-190.
- MRS-the Menopause Rating Scale. (n.d.). The Berlin Center for Epidemiology and Health Research. Retrieved March 1, 2010, from http://www.menopause-rating-scale.info/lan guages.htm
- Palacios, S., Henderson, V. W., Siseles, N., Tan, D., & Villaseca, P. (2010). Age of menopause and impact of climacteric symptoms by geographical region. Climacteric, 13, 419-428.
- Park, H. J., Lee, Y. S., & Park, S. S. (2006). A comparative study on the characteristics (sweat, stool, urine, digestion) of soyang, soeumin, taeyang, taeumin in sasang constitution. Journal of Sasang Constitutional Medicine, 18, 107-117.
- Park, H. W., & Kim, D. I. (2007). A study on menstrual symptoms and pattern according to the sasang constitution in high school girls in Pusan. The Journal of Oriental Obstetrics & Gynecology, 20, 169-185.
- Park, J. W. (1996). Diagnosis of sasang constitution. Seoul: Hanglim.
- Song, I. B. (2005). An introduction to sasang constitutional medicine. Seoul: Jimoondang.
- The Society of Sasang Constitutional Medicine. (2010). 40-year history of the society of sasang constitutional medicine. Seoul: Author.
- Yang, S. M., Yoo, J. S., Koh, S. B., & Park, J. K. (2009). Association between risk factors and prevalence of metabolic syndrome according to sasang constitution in Wonju cohort study. Journal of Sasang Constitutional Medicine, 21, 186-196.
- Gold, E. B., Block, G., Crawford, S., Lachance, L., FitzGerald, G., Miracle, H., et al. (2004). Lifestyle and demographic factors in relation to vasomotor symptoms: Baseline results from the study of women's health across the nation. American Journal of Epidemiology, 159, 1189-1199.
- Green, R., & Santoro, N. (2009). Menopausal symptoms and ethnicity: The study of women's health across the nation. Women's Health, 5, 127-133.
- Heinemann, K., Ruebig, A., Potthoff, P., Schneider, H. P., Strelow, F., Heinemann, L. A., et al. (2004). The menopause rating scale (MRS): A methodological review. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes, 2, 45.
- Heinemann, L. A., DoMinh, T., Strelow, F., Gerbsch, S., Schnitker, J., & Schneider, H. P. (2004). The menopause rating scale (MRS) as outcome measure for hormone treatment? A validation study. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes, 2, 67.
- Heinemann, L. A., Potthoff, P., & Schneider, H. P. (2003). International versions of the menopause rating scale (MRS). Health and Quality of Life Outcomes, 1, 28.
- Hong, J. M., Yoon, Y. S., & Choi, S. M. (2002). A study of the difference in body composition, eating habits and dietary intake in three sasang constitutions among elementary school children. Korean Journal of Community Nutrition, 7, 67-75.
- Hong, M. J., Cho, H. S., Lee, I. S., Kim, K. G., & Kim, J. W. (2002). Analysis on relationship between sasang constitution and the differentiation of syndromes by OB & GY's questionnaires. The Journal of Oriental Obstetrics & Gynecology, 15, 210-230.
- Jang, E. S., Kim, M. G., Baek, Y. W., Kim, Y. J., & Kim, J. Y. (2009). Influence of cold and heat characteristics and health state in sasang constitution diagnosis. Journal of Sasang Constitutional Medicine, 21, 76-88.
- Jeong, M. G., Shin, Y. S., & Kim, Y. K. (2006). A study on the bone mineral density (BMD) and body mass index (BMI) to the middle aged women based on the sasang constitution. Clinical Nursing Research, 12, 55-65.
- Kakkar, V., Kaur, D., Chopra, K., Kaur, A., & Kaur, I. P. (2007). Assessment of the variation in menopausal symptoms with age, education and working/non-working status in north-Indian sub population using menopause rating scale (MRS). Maturitas, 57, 306-314.
- Avis, N. E., Crawford, S., Stellato, R., & Longcope, C. (2001). Longitudinal study of hormone levels and depression among women transitioning through menopause. Climacteric, 4, 243-249.
- Binfa, L., Castelo-Branco, C., Blumel, J. E., Cancelo, M. J., Bonilla, H., Munnoz, I., et al. (2004). Influence of psycho-social factors on climacteric symptoms. Maturitas, 48, 425-431.
- Bosworth, H. B., Bastian, L. A., Rimer, B. K., & Siegler, I. C. (2003). Coping styles and personality domains related to menopausal stress. Women's Health Issues, 13, 32-38.
- Chae, H., Lyoo, I. K., Lee, S. J., Cho, S., Bae, H., Hong, M., et al. (2003). An alternative way to individualized medicine: Psychological and physical traits of sasang typology. The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, 9, 519-528.
- Chedraui, P., Aguirre, W., Hidalgo, L., & Fayad, L. (2007). Assessing menopausal symptoms among healthy middle aged women with the Menopause Rating Scale. Maturitas, 57, 271-278.
- Dennerstein, L., Alexander, J. L., & Kotz, K. (2003). The menopause and sexual functioning: A review of the population- based studies. Annual Review of Sex Research, 14, 64-82.
- Fernandez-Alonso, A. M., Cuadros, J. L., Chedraui, P., Mendoza, M., Cuadros, A. M., & Perez-Lopez, F. R. (2010). Obesity is related to increased menopausal symptoms among Spanish women. Menopause International, 16, 105-110.
- Freeman, E. W., Grisso, J. A., Berlin, J., Sammel, M., Garcia-Espana, B., & Hollander, L. (2001). Symptom reports from a cohort of African American and white women in the late reproductive years. Menopause, 8, 33-42.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (4)
- Kim, Su Jin ; Kim, Se Young 2013. "A Study on the Relationship of Marital Intimacy, Depression, and Menopausal Symptoms in Middle-aged Women" KJWHN : Korean journal of women health nursing, 19(3): 176~187
- Hong, Eunyoung ; Kang, Young Sil ; Ha, Yeongmi 2013. "Factors Affecting on Health Promoting Behaviors among Teachers with Middle-aged Women Experiencing Menopause" 한국직업건강간호학회지 = Korean journal of occupational health nursing, 22(1): 66~74
- Joung, Jin Yong ; Kim, Jun Young ; Cho, Jung Hyo ; Son, Chang Gue 2016. "Comparative Study between the Allostasis Load and Chiljeongsang" 동의생리병리학회지 = Journal of physiology & pathology in Korean Medicine, 30(6): 452~457
- Kim, Hye Young ; Ko, Eun 2016. "Factors Influencing Sexual Function in Postmenopausal Married Women" KJWHN : Korean journal of women health nursing, 22(4): 287~296
저자의 다른 논문
- 1998 "산욕기 산모의 간호요구 조사" 韓國保健看護學會誌 = Journal of Korean public health nursing 12 (2): 122~135
- 1998 "기혼여성의 피임행위 예측을 위한 계획적 행위이론(Theory of Planned Behavior) 검증 연구" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 28 (3): 550~562
- 1998 "3개 주요 월간 여성잡지에 나타난 건강관련 기사 내용분석 (1997년 3월-1998년 2월 중심으로)" 여성건강간호학회지 = Korean journal of women health nursing 4 (3): 309~321
- 1998 "만성관절염 여성 환자의 산후조리 경험과 건강상태와의 관계" 여성건강간호학회지 = Korean journal of women health nursing 4 (2): 217~230
- 1998 "당뇨병 환자의 자기효능, 환자역할행위 이행 및 대사조절간의 관계" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 9 (1): 128~142
- 1999 "중년여성의 건강증진행위와 갱년기 증상, 우울과의 관계 연구" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 29 (2): 225~237
- 2001 "지역사회 중심의 산욕기 산모 추후관리 프로그램 개발을 위한 기초조사" 韓國保健看護學會誌 = Journal of Korean public health nursing 15 (1): 27~41
- 2001 "여대생의 건강증진 생활양식과 관련된 변인 분석" 여성건강간호학회지 = Korean journal of women health nursing 7 (3): 293~304
- 2002 "성인여성의 건강행위에 관한 연구" 韓國保健看護學會誌 = Journal of Korean public health nursing 16 (2): 239~253
- 2002 "고혈압이 있는 근로자가 인식한 산업간호사 보건관리 활동 평가 - 보건관리 대행사업장을 대상으로 -" 韓國保健看護學會誌 = Journal of Korean public health nursing 16 (2): 445~453
- NDSL :
- 여성건강간호학회 : 저널 > http://kjwhn.org/search.php?where=aview&id=10.4069/kjwhn.2012.18.1.28&vmode=AR
- Synapse : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기