일 대학 여대생의 골 (骨) 건강 관련 지식, 자기효능감 및 건강행위
Female College Students' Knowledge, Self-efficacy and Health Behaviors related to Bone Health
Purpose: This study described female college students' knowledge, self-efficacy and health behaviors related to bone health. Methods: A descriptive cross-sectional survey design was used. A total of 214 students were conveniently recruited from a school of nursing in Korea. Participants (mean age=21.2, SD=1.9 years) bone mineral density (BMD) was measured using dual energy x-ray absorptionmetry. Participants also completed a questionnaire consisting of knowledge test, self-efficacy scale and health behaviors related to bone health. Data were analyzed using SPSS/WIN 17.0 program. Results: The mean BMD at left femoral neck site was $0.86g/cm^2$ and 6.1~12.6%. Results showed that participants were below the expected range of BMD. Level of knowledge (correct rate=54%) and self-efficacy were moderate (mean 54.8 out of 84). More than 84% of subjects drank alcohol more than once a month and 58.4% did participate in regular exercise. Only 7.9% participants took calcium and vitamin-D rich foods every day. There were significant positive correlations between knowledge and self-efficacy (r=.17), health behaviors (r=.14) and self-efficacy and health behaviors (r=.28, all p
- Min, H. J., & Oh, H. Y. (2011). A study on osteoporosis knowledge, health beliefs and health behaviors among female college student. Journal of Korean Academy Community Health Nursing, 22, 111-120.
- Ministry of Health and Welfare. (2005). Results of the 3rd Korea National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (KNHA NES III) . Retrieved September 6, 2010, from http://www. kostat.go.kr
- National Osteoporosis Foundation. (2010). Clinician's guide to prevention and treatment of osteoporosis. Washington, DC: Author.
- Park, N. J. (2003). The effect of running exercise on bone mineral density, physical fitness in young women students. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Chonnam National University, Gwangju.
- Piaseu, N., Schepp, K., & Belza, B. (2002). Causal analysis of exercise and calcium intake behaviors for osteoporosis prevention among young women in Thailand. Health Care for Women International, 23, 364-376.
- Schmiege, S. J., Aiken, L. S., Sander, J. L., & Gerend, M. A. (2007). Osteoporosis prevention among young women: Psychosocial models of calcium consumption and weightbearing exercise. Health Psychology, 26, 577-587.
- Sun, K. S. (2003). The effect of web-based osteoporosis prevention program on the osteoporosis knowledge, self efficacy, health belief, stage of change in female college students. Unpublished master's thesis, Chonnam National University, Kwangju.
- The International Society for Clinical Densitometry. (2004). Diagnosis of osteoporosis in men, premenopausal women, and children. Journal of Clinical Densitometry, 7, 17-26.
- The Korean Nutrition Society. (2010). Dietary reference intakes for Koreans. Seoul: The Korean Nutrition Society.
- The Korean Society of Bone Metabolism. (2008). Physician's guide for diagnosis and treatment of osteoporosis. Seoul: Author.
- Wallace, L. S. (2002). Osteoporosis prevention in college women: Application of the expanded health belief model. American Journal of Health Behavior, 26, 163-172.
- Waller, J., Eriksson, O., Foldevi, M., Kronhed, A. G., Larsson, L., Lfman, O., et al. (2002). Knowledge of osteoporosis in a Swedish municipality - a prospective study. Preventive Medicine, 34, 485-491.
- Ziccardi, S. L., Sedlak, C. A., & Doheny, M. O. (2004). Knowledge and health beliefs of osteoporosis in college nursing students. Orthopedic Nursing, 23, 128-133.
- Fujiwara, S., Nakamura, T., Orimo, H., Hosoi, T., Gorai, I., Oden, A., et al. (2008). Development and application of a Japanese model of the WHO fracture risk assessment tool (FRAX). Osteoporosis International, 19, 429-435.
- Horan, M. L., Kim, K. K., Gendler, P., Froman, R. D., & Patel, M. D. (1998). Development and evaluation of the osteoporosis self-efficacy scale. Research in Nursing & Health, 21, 395-403.
- Iki, M., Kagamimori, S., Kagawa, Y., Matsuzaki, T., Yoneshima, H., & Marumo, F. (2001). Bone mineral density of the spine, hip and distal forearm in representative samples of the Japanese female population: Japanese population-based osteoporosis (JPOS) study. Osteoporosis International, 12, 529-537.
- Jeong, H. R., Yun, S. J., & Kim, M. H. (2010). Evaluation of food and nutrition intake by food questionnaire between normal and risk groups according to the bone mineral density of female college student residing in Gangwon area. The Korean Journal of Community Nutrition, 15, 429-444.
- Jung, G. H., Yang, S. O., Lee, K. O., Pye, O. J., Lee, M., Baik, S. H., et al. (2003). Bone mineral density, health-promoting behaviors, and self-efficacy in middle-aged women. Korean Journal of Women Health Nursing, 9, 170-178.
- Kanis, J. A., Johnell, O., Oden, A., Johansson, H., & McCloskey, E. (2008). FRAX and the assessment of fracture probability in men and women from the UK. Osteoporosis International, 19, 385-397.
- Kim, H. J., & Kim, M. S. (2005). A study on the relationships between knowledge about osteoporosis and cognitive factors in middle-aged women. Korean Journal of Women Health Nursing, 11, 52-57.
- Kim, M. S., & Koo, J. O. (2008). Comparative analysis of food habits and bone density risk factors between normal and risk women living in the Seoul area. Korean Journal of Community Nutrition, 13, 125-133.
- Kim, S. C., & Kwon, D. M. (2005). The relation between a practical life and a bone mineral density for college student. Journal of Korean Society of Radiological Science, 28, 235-239.
- Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2008, March). National Health Statistics; 2008, The 3rd Korea National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (KNHANES III). Retrieved May 8, 2011, from http://knhanes.cdc.go.kr
- Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2009, March). National Health Statistics; 3rd year (2009) The 4th Korea National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (KNHA NES IV). Retrieved April 4, 2011, from http://knhanes.cdc. go.kr
- Lee, E. N., & Son, H. M. (2007). Discriminating factors of stage of change in bone mass promoting behaviors after bone mineral densitometry. Korean Journal of Adult Nursing, 19, 389-400.
- Magee, J. A., Stuberg, W. A., & Schmutte, G. T. (2008). Bone health knowledge, self-efficacy, and behaviors in adolescent females. Pediatric Physical Therapy, 20, 160-166.
- Cho, D. S., & Lee, J. Y. (2008). Bone mineral density and factors affecting in female college students. Korean Journal of Women Health Nursing, 14, 297-305.
- Choi, E. S., & Lee, J. Y. (2010). A study on the level of awareness and self-efficacy of osteoporosis in young women. Korean Journal of Women Health Nursing, 16, 204-214.
- Choi, H. J., Lee, C. D., Cho, J. H., Kim, H. J., Shin, M. R., Lee, J. H., et al. (2006). Association between bone mineral density and health-related physical fitness test components. The Korean Journal of Sports Science, 15, 625-632.
- Cummings, S. R., & Melton, L. J. (2002). Epidemiology and outcomes of osteoporotic fractures. Lancet, 359, 1761-1767.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (3)
- Seo, Soon Yi ; Lee, Jung Soon 2012. "Influence of Knowledge and Subjective Health Status on Health Promoting Behavior About Osteoporosis in Industrial Workers" 근관절건강학회지 = Journal of muscle and joint health, 19(3): 340~349
- Chon, Mi-Young ; Jeon, Hye-Won ; Kim, Myoung-Hee 2012. "Bone Mineral Density and Factors influencing Bone Mineral Density in College Women" KJWHN : Korean journal of women health nursing, 18(3): 190~199
- Hyun, Hye Jin ; Kim, Joo Hyun ; Ko, Ga Yeon ; Park, Bock Soon ; Choi, Eun Young ; Ahn, Mi Hyang 2013. "The Relationship among Sun-Screening Agent Use, Bone Health Promotion Behavior and Bone Mineral Density of Female College Students" Journal of Korean biological nursing science, 15(4): 202~209
저자의 다른 논문
- 2001 "성인간호학회지 논문(1989-2000)의 내용과 경향 분석" 성인간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Adult Nursing 13 (4): 571~580
- 2002 "만성폐질환 환자의 기능상태에 영향을 미치는 요인" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 32 (5): 643~653
- 2002 "가정 호흡재활 프로그램 관련 연구 논문 분석" 성인간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Adult Nursing 14 (3): 368~377
- 2002 "폐암 환자의 기능상태에 관한 연구" 성인간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Adult Nursing 14 (4): 491~500
- 2003 "만성폐질환자를 위한 가정 호흡재활 단기 프로그램의 효과" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 33 (5): 570~579
- 2004 "임상 간호사들의 연구 관련 활동 실태 및 연구결과 활용의 장애 요인" 대한간호학회지= Journal of Korean academy of nursing 34 (5): 838~848
- 2004 "일 가정간호 교육기관 교육생의 임상수행능력 평가에 관한 연구" 가정간호학회지 11 (1): 44~56
- 2004 "간호대학원의 교육운영전략 : 가정전문간호사와 호스피스전문간호사 중심으로" 가정간호학회지 11 (1): 57~70
- 2004 "지역사회중심 가정간호사업 개발 및 평가" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 15 (2): 209~217
- 2004 "간호학생과 간호사의 전문직 사회화" 간호행정학회지 = Journal of Korean academy of nursing administration 10 (3): 317~323
- NDSL :
- 여성건강간호학회 : 저널 > http://kjwhn.org/search.php?where=aview&id=10.4069/kjwhn.2012.18.1.38&vmode=AR
- Synapse : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기