간호학생의 르봐이예 분만참여 경험
Nursing Students' Lived Experiences of Attending LeBoyer Birth
Purpose: The purpose of this study was to understand the lived experiences of nursing students' during Leboyer. Methods: Eleven senior nursing students were recruited from April to June in 2010. After completing informed consents, data were collected through in-depth interviews. All interviews were recorded and transcribed verbatim before analyzing. Nursing students were asked about their observational experiences during Leboyer births. Data were analyzed by using the Colaizzi style. Results: Interviews revealed 4 categories and 9 themes. The categories were: 'Respecting and blessing new baby', 'Keeping calm and joyful birth atmosphere', 'Reminding the meaning of nursing', 'Comparing Leboyer and convenience birth and making up their mind'. Conclusion: This study showed that observation of Leboyer birth is helpful for nursing students in order to have positive impression about childbirth. Furthermore, it is suggested that an exploration of the experiences of women and their husbands during Leboyer births would be helpful. On the basis of this study, it is concluded that the Leboyer birth, which focuses on baby's human right, should be introduced women's health nursing field as an effective birth strategy.
- Buckley, S. J. (2009). Gentle birth, gentle mothering. Berkeley, CA: Celestial Arts.
- Cho, J. H. (1994). A review of responses of nursing students following clinical maternity nursing practice. Korean Journal of Maternal Child Health Nursing, 4, 41-51.
- Choi, Y. H. (1985). The qualitative research methodology. Seoul: Soomoonsa.
- Fraser, D. M., & Hughes, A. J. (2007). Perceptions of motherhood: The effect of experience and knowledge on midwifery students. Midwifery, 25, 307-316.
- Hah, Y. S. (1994). A study on self-actualization level of junior college nursing students. Journal of Korean Academy Nursing, 24, 499-510.
- Jang, M. J., & Park, K. S. (2002). Effect of family-participated delivery in a labor delivery room on the childbirth of primiparas. Korean Journal of Women Health Nursing, 8, 371-379.
- Jeong, H. J. (2010). The phenomenological study of the spousal caregiving experience for the patients with early dementia-colaizzi's method of phenomenological interpretation. Unpublished master's thesis, Hanyang University, Seoul.
- Jung, O. B., & Park, H. J. (2011). Experience on delivery room practice of male nursing students. Korean Journal of Women Health Nursing, 17, 64-76.
- Kang, J. H. (1989). A study on stress of the nursing student in delivery room practice. Journal of Korean Academy Nursing, 19, 203-211.
- Kang, Y. S., Cho, H., Roh, Y. S., Boo, E. H., & Ahn, K. H. (2006). The effects of cooperative clinical nursing education program on the competency and satisfaction of nursing students in clinical practice. Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education, 12, 13-20.
- Kim, J. H. (2003). Experiences of self-directed birth: The birth of new self. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Yonsei University, Seoul.
- Kim, Y. M., Chun, N. M., Lee, E. H., Cho, I. S., Ahn, S. H., Kim, J. I., et al. (2011). Student experience and satisfaction with clinical nursing practice in women's health nursing. Korean Journal of Women Health Nursing, 17, 225-242.
- Leboyer, F. (2009). Birth without violence (Rev. ed.). Rochester, NY: Healing Art Press.
- Lee, K. S., & Oh, J. H. (2011). The observation experience of nursing students toward delivery. Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, 12, 1278-1288.
- Matthews, R., & Callister, L. C. (2004). Childbearing women's perceptions of nursing care that promotes dignity. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 33, 498-507.
- Ministry of Health and Welfare. (2011). OECD health data 2011. Retrieved February 3, 2012, from http://stat.mw.go.kr/stat/data/
- Nam, S. B. (2011, December 23). The birth with keeping baby's human right. Segyeilbo. Retrieved from http://local.segye.com
- Nilsson, C., Bondas, T., & Lundgren, I. J. (2011). Previous birth experience in women with intense fear of childbirth. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, and Neonatal Nursing, 39, 298-309.
- Oh, J. H., Lee, H. J., Kim, Y. K., Min, J., & Park, K. O. (2006). The effect of childbirth education and family participated delivery in a labor-delivery-recovery room on primiparas' anxiety, labor pain and perception of childbirth experience. Clinical Nursing Research, 12, 145-156.
- Park, M. I. (2002). The concept of gentle birth/active birth. Unpublished manuscript, The Korean Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- Park, M. I., Shin, D. Y., Bae, J. Y., Kim, H. H., Chung, S. R., Kim, K. H., et al. (2000). A case of water birth. Korean Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 43, 322-329.
- Park, M. R. (2010). Mothers' perception of childbirth experience, labor pain, newborn's pain and maternal attachment behaviors with leboyer method. Unpublished master's thesis, Keimyung University, Daegu.
- Pettle, A. (1978). Gentle birth. Canadian Family Physician, 24, 1186-1188.
- Sharif, F., & Masoumi, S. (2005). A qualitative study of nursing student experiences of clinical practice. BioMed Central Nursing, 4, 6. Retrieved February 3, 2012 from http://www. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1298307/
- Shin, K. R., Ko, M. S., Kong, B. H., Kim, K. S., Kim, M. Y., Kim E. H., et al. (2004). Qualitative research methodology. Seoul: Ewha Womans University Press.
- Shin, G.-S. (1996). Analysis pregnant women's perceived delivery experiences according to delivery supporters. Korean Journal of Women Health Nursing, 2, 5-24.
- Yeo, J. H. (2001). A Nursing college women's meaning of labor and delivery: Phenomenological method. Korean Journal of Women Health Nursing, 7, 203-211.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- Lyu, Jeong-Ah ; Jeong, Chang-Hyun 2013. "A Study on the Application of Eight Extra Meridians Theory to Birth Physiology of Korean Medicine" 大韓韓醫學原典學會誌 = The journal of Korean medical classics, 26(3): 85~98
- Park, Chaisoon ; Kim, Hyejin ; Yeoum, Soongyo 2015. "Experiences of Nursing College Students attended to Delivery Practice at Midwifery Clinic" KJWHN : Korean journal of women health nursing, 21(2): 115~127
저자의 다른 논문
- 2012 "간호대학생에서 자동화 무선 수면추적기와 주관적 수면도구를 이용한 수면측정" 기본간호학회지 = Journal of Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing 19 (4): 434~443
- 2014 "간호대학생과 타전공 일반대학생의 다문화태도 및 관련요인에 관한 비교연구" 한국산학기술학회논문지 = Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society 15 (4): 2310~2319
- 2016 "간호사의 임상경력과 조직 내 의사소통이 팀워크 역량에 미치는 영향" 디지털융복합연구 = Journal of digital convergence 14 (2): 333~344
- 2016 "대학생의 진로지도프로그램이 자아존중감, 진로결정자기효능감, 진로개발준비도에 미치는 효과" 디지털융복합연구 = Journal of digital convergence 14 (4): 407~418
- 2017 "간호학생의 임상실습 시 성희롱 피해경험, 성희롱 심각성 인식 및 자아존중감" KJWHN : Korean journal of women health nursing 23 (1): 21~32
- 2017 "대학생의 진로준비프로그램이 셀프리더십, 진로자기통제위에 미치는 효과" 한국산학기술학회논문지 = Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society 18 (11): 399~408
- 2018 "Nursing Students' Experience of Sexual Harassment During Clinical Practicum: A Phenomenological Approach" KJWHN : Korean journal of women health nursing 24 (4): 379~391
- 2019 "6세 이하 아동 어머니의 항생제 사용인식" 가정간호학회지 26 (1): 51~63
- NDSL :
- 여성건강간호학회 : 저널 > http://kjwhn.org/search.php?where=aview&id=10.4069/kjwhn.2012.18.1.62&vmode=AR
- Synapse : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기