재구성형 모듈러셀의 팔레트-치구 할당: 통합적 접근
Pallet-fixture Allocation in Reconfigurable Manufacturing Cells: An Integrative Approach
To schedule a Reconfigurable Manufacturing Cell (RMC), reconfiguration and setting decisions should be made first. Those decisions, together with characteristics of production orders, affect attainable performance of a system. So an integrative approach is required considering all decisions and characteristics rather than dealing with each of them separately. Pallet-fixture allocation, as a decision problem in setting, which determines the number of pallets to be equipped with each fixture type to produce different types of products, has rarely been investigated. In this study, several pallet-fixture allocation rules are proposed including both simple and novel ones. Then system performance is investigated through various combinations of setting and scheduling decisions (rules) for given system configurations and production orders, via simulation. The result shows that one of proposed pallet-fixture allocation rules which considers both configuration and order characteristic outperforms the others, justifying the necessity of an integrative approach in the RMC operation.
- Rahimifard, S. and Newman, S., "Simultaneous Scheduling of Workpieces, Fixtures and Cutting Tools within Flexible Machining Cells," Int. J. Prod. Res., Vol. 35, No. 9, pp. 2379-2396, 1997.
- Rahimifard, S. and Newman, S., "The Application of Information Systems for the Design and Operation of Flexible Machining Cells," J. Intelligent Manufacturing, Vol. 2, pp. 21-27, 1999.
- Solot, P., "A Heuristic Method to Determine the Number of Pallets in a Flexible Manufacturing System with Several Pallet Types," Int. J. Flexible Mfg. Sys., Vol. 2, No. 3, pp. 191-216, 1990.
- Solot, P. and Bastos J., "MULTIQ: A Queueing Model for FMSs with Several Pallet Types," J. Opl. Res. Soc., Vol. 39, No. 9, pp. 811-821, 1988.
- Shanthikumar, J. and Buzacott, J., "Open Queueing Network Models of Dynamic Job Shops," Int. J. Prod. Res., Vol. 19, No. 3, pp. 255-266, 1981.
- Sethi, S. P., Sriskandarajah, C., Van de Velde, S., Wang, M. W. and Hoogeveen, H., "Minimizing Makespan in a Pallet-Constrained Flowshop," J. Sched., Vol. 2, No. 3, pp. 115-133, 1999.
- Gilmore, P. and Gomory, R., "Sequencing a One State-Variable Machine: A Solvable Case of the Traveling Salesman Problem," Op. Res., Vol. 12, No. 5, pp. 655-679, 1964.
- Denzler, D., Boe, W. and Duplaga, E., "An Experimental Investigation of FMS Scheduling Rules under Uncertainty," J. Op. Mgt., Vol. 7, No. 1-2, pp. 139-151. 1987.
- Mashaei, M., Lennartson, B., Sannehed, F. and Abbestam, G., "Optimal Number of Pallets for Reconfigurable Cyclic Manufacturing Plants," Proc. of Emerging Technologies & Factory Automation Conf., 2009.
- Lee, D. and Ryo, I., "A Study on Scheduling by Mixed Dispatching Rule in Flexible Manufacturing Systems," J. Soc. of Korea Industrial and Systems Engineering, Vol. 21, No. 47, pp. 35-46, 1998.
- Park, J., Seo, J. and Park, J., "RMC scheduling considering setup and pallet constrains," Proc. of KIIE/KORMS Joint Conf., 2010.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기