장애 자율 대응 가공 시스템 개발
Development of a Machining System Adapted Autonomously to Disturbances
Disruptions in manufacturing systems caused by system changes and disturbances such as the tool wear, machine breakdown, malfunction of transporter, and so on, reduce the productivity and the increase of downtime and manufacturing cost. In order to cope with these challenges, a new method to build an intelligent manufacturing system with biological principles, namely an ant colony inspired manufacturing system, is presented. In the developed system, the manufacturing system is considered as a swarm of cognitive agents where work-pieces, machines and transporters are controlled by the corresponding cognitive agent. The system reacts to disturbances autonomously based on the algorithm of each autonomous entity or the cooperation with them. To develop the ant colony inspired manufacturing system, the disturbances happened in the machining shop of a transmission case were analyzed to classify them and to find out the corresponding management methods. The system architecture with the autonomous characteristics was generated with the cognitive agent and the ant colony technology. A test bed was implemented to prove the functionality of the developed system.
- Valckenaers, P. and Van Brussel, H., "Holonic Manufacturing Execution Systems," Annals of the CIRP, Vol. 54, No. 1, pp. 427-432, 2005.
- Westkampfer, E., "Manufacturing on Demand in Production Networks," Annals of the CIRP, Vol. 46, No. 1, pp. 329-334, 1997.
- Ueda, K., Kito T. and Fujii N., "Modeling Biological Manufacturing System with Bounded-Rational Agents," Annals of the CIRP, Vol. 55, No. 1, pp. 469- 472, 2006.
- Zaeh, M. F., Beetz, M., Shea, K., Reinhart, G., Bender, K., Lau, C., Ostgathe, M., Vogl, W., Wiesbeck, M., Engelhard, M., Ertelt, C., Ruehr, T., Friedrich, M. and Herle, S., "The Cognitive Factory, In: EIMaraghy, H. A. (Eds.) Changeable and reconfigurable manufacturing systems," Springer, pp. 355-371, 2009.
- Park, H.-S. and Choi, H.-W., "Development of a Modular Structure-based Changeable Manufacturing System with High Adaptability," International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing, Vol. 9, No. 3, pp. 7-12, 2008.
- Wiendahl, H.-P., ElMaraghy, H. A., Nyhuis, P., Zaeh, M. F., Wiendahl, H.-H., Duffie, N. and Brieke, M., "Changeable Manufacturing - Classification, Design and Operation," Annals of the CIRP, Vol. 56, No. 2, pp. 783-809, 2007.
- Cus, F. and Zuperl, U., "Particle swarm intelligence based optimisation of high speed end-milling," Computational Materials Science and Surface Engineering, Vol. 1, No. 3, pp. 148-154, 2009.
- Leitao, P., "A bio-inspired solution for manufacturing control systems," IFIP International Federation for Information Processing, Vol. 266, pp. 303-314, 2008.
- Zhao, X. and Son, Y., "BDI-based human decisionmaking model in automated manufacturing systems," International Journal of Modeling and Simulation, Vol. 28, No. 3, pp. 347-356, 2008.
- Monostori, L., Vancza, J. and Kumara, S. R. T., "Agent-Based System for Manufacturing," Annals of the CIRP, Vol. 55, No. 2, pp. 697-720, 2006.
- Xiang, W. and Lee, H.-P., "Ant Colony Intelligence in Multi-agent Dynamic Manufacturing Scheduling," Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 21, No. 1, pp. 73-85, 2008.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기