LM 가이드의 내마모성 향상을 위한 Me-DLC 코팅박막의 성능평가
The Performance Test on Me-DLC Films for Improving Wear Resistance of LM-Guide
Recently, surface modification technology is of importance to improve the wear resistance and the corrosive resistance for high accurate mechanical parts such as LM guide, Ball Screw and Roller Bearing etc., Those has generally featured on rolling contact mechanism to improve not only the wear and the friction, but also the accuracy and the corrosion performances. For surface modifications of high accurate mechanical parts, normally thermal spray, PVD, CVD and E.P. processes have been used with many materials such as DLC, raydent, W, Ni, Ti etc. Diamondlike carbon (DLC) films possess a combination of attractive properties and have been largely employed to modify the tribological behaviors such as friction, wear, corrosion, fretting fatigue, biocompatibility, etc. However, for rolling contact mechanism mechanical parts DLC films are needed to study for commercial benefit. Rolling contact mechanism has features on effects of cyclic motions and stresses, and also not simply sliding motions. The papers focused on the performance test of wear and corrosive resistance according to Me-DLC film thickness. And also, its thickness effect of wear analysis was carried out through the simulation of the maximum shear stress under the rolling contact surface. As the results, Me-DLC films have more potential to improve the wear resistance for high precision mechanical parts than raydent films.
- Stewart, S. and Ahmed, R., "Rolling contact fatigue of surface coatings-a review," Wear, Vol. 253, No. 11-12, pp. 1132-1144, 2002.
- Farley, J., Wrobel, L. C. and Mao, K., "Low cycle fatigue simulation and fatigue life prediction of multilayer coated surfaces," Wear, Vol. 269, No. 9-10, pp. 639-646, 2010.
- Wang, Y. and Hadfield, M., "Rolling contact fatigue failure modes of lubricated silicon nitride in relation to ring crack defects," Wear, Vol. 225-229, Part 2, pp. 1284-1292, 1999.
- Klaffke, D., Santner, E., Spaltmann, D. and Woydt, M., "Influences on the tribological behaviour of sliprolling DLC-coatings," Wear, Vol. 259, No. 1-6, pp. 752-758, 2005.
- Manier, C. A., Theiler, G., Spaltmann, D., Woydt, M. and Ziegele, H., "Benchmark of thin film coatings for lubricated slip-rolling contacts," Wear, Vol. 268, No. 11-12, pp. 1442-1454, 2010.
- Polonsky, I. A., Chang, T. P., Keer, L. M. and Sproul, W. D., "An analysis of the effect of hard coatings on near-surface rolling contact fatigue initiation induced by surface roughness," Wear, Vol. 208, No. 1, pp. 204-219, 1997.
- Manier, C. A., Ziegele, H., Barriga, J., Goikoetxea, J. and Woydt, M., "Zirconium-based coatings in highly stressed rolling contacts as alternative solution to DLC and ta-C coatings, " Wear, Vol. 269, No. 11-12, pp. 770-781, 2010.
- Ringsberg, J. W., "Life prediction of rolling contact fatigue crack initiation," International Journal of Fatigue, Vol. 23, No. 7, pp. 575-586, 2001.
- Ko, M. W., Kim, S. Y., Shin, S. Y., Lee, S. H., Tanaka, A., Umeda, K., Mizuhara, K., Park, D. H. and Choi, M. S., "The report on the performance test and improvement of wear resistance by surface modification," Ministry of Trade and Industry, 1995.
- Ko, M. W., Kim, S. Y., Shin, S. Y., Byeon, J., Shim, K. S., Heo, C. W., Kim, C. Y., Koo, B. W. and Choi, S. W., "Development on High density Diamond Coatings Technology by Ion-Sputtering Methods," Ministry of Trade and Industry, 1993.
- Rabinowicz, E., "Friction and Wear of Materials," John Wiley & Sons, Inc., pp. 169-170, 1995.
- Singh, V., "Synthesis, Structure, and Tribological Behavior of Nanocomposite DLC Based Thin Films," Agricultural and Mechanical College, Degree of Doctor of Philosophy, Louisiana State University, 2004.
- Houghton, P. S., "Ball and Roller Bearings," Applied Science Publications, pp. 110-146, 1976.
- Harris, T. A., "Rolling Bearing Analysis," Willey Interscience Publications, pp. 110-143, 1991.
- Hills, D. A., Nowell, D. and Sackfield, A., "Mechanics of Elastic Contacts," Butterworth- Heinemann, pp. 291-319, 1993.
- Raydent Company, www.raydent.co.jp
- Bec, S., Tonck, A. and Fontaine, J., "Nanoindentation and nanofriction on DLC films," Philosophical Magazine, Vol. 86, No. 33-35, pp. 5465-5476, 2006.
- Gangopadhyaya, A., Sinhaab, K., Uya, D., Mcwatta, D. G., Zdrodowskia, R. J. and Simkoa, S. J., "Friction, Wear, and Surface Film Formation Characteristics of Diamond-Like Carbon Thin Coating in Valvetrain Application," Tribology Transactions, Vol. 54, No. 1, pp. 104-114, 2011.
- Shimizu, S., "Fatigue Limit Concept and Life Prediction Model for Rolling Contact Machine Elements," Tribology Transactions, Vol. 45, No. 1, pp. 39-46, 2002.
- Kim, W. B., Cha, K. H., Park, C. W., Lee, S. J. and Park, C. S., "A Study on the Life of Ball Screws," Proc. of KSPE Spring Conference, pp. 894-899, 1997.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기