어머니의 양육스트레스 및 부모역할만족도가 0-3세 자녀와의 애착형성에 미치는 영향
The Effects of Mothers' Parenting Stress and Parental Satisfaction on Attachment Formation with Their Children
The purpose of this study was to examine the factors related to mothers' attachment formation with their children. For this research, mothers' attachment formation with their children was examined based on the relationship involving three factors: personal variables, parenting stress, and parental satisfaction. A survey instrument was administered to 114 mothers who had 0~3 year-old children attending day care centers in Seoul. Data was analyzed using descriptive statistics and multiple regression using the SPSS+12 version. Major findings were as follows: First, the degree of mothers' parental stress rated relatively low and the degree of parental satisfaction rated relatively high. Among the three variables that were measured, parental satisfaction was the most influential factor on mothers' attachment formation. Finally, 'burden and stress of parenting', 'feelings of guilt for others taking care of their children', 'general satisfaction', and 'parent-child relationship satisfaction' were powerful factors in explaining attachment formation.
- Abidin, R. R. (1990). Parenting Stress Index Short Form(PSI/SF). Charlottessville, VA: Pediatric Psychology Press.
- Ahn, J. Y. (2000). The effects of maternal parental beliefs, efficacy and stress on mother's parenting behaviors. Unpublished doctoral dissertation. Ewha Womans University.
- Bang, K. S. (2000). Effects of maternal role education program on the mother-infant interaction and infant. Unpublished doctoral dissertation. Seoul National University.
- Bee, H. L., Barnard, K. E., Eyres, S. J., Gray, C. A., Hammond, M. A., Spietz, A.L., Snyder, L., & Clark, B. (1982). Prediction of IQ and language skill from prenatal status, child performance, family characteristics, and mother-infant interaction. Child Development, 53, 1134-1156.
- Crinic, K. A., & Greenberg, M. T.(1990). Minor Parenting Stresses young children, Child Development, 16, 1628-1637.
- Doh, H. S., & Kim, J. S. (1997). Social Support , Parent - Satisfaction , and Mothers' Parenting Behaviors, Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association, 35(6), 127-135.
- Guidubaldi, J., & Cleminshaw, H. K. (1989). Development and validation of Cleminshaws-Guidbaldi parent-satisfaction scale, In M. J. Fine(ED.), The Second Handbook on Parent Education Contemporary Perspectives(p257-277). San Diego:Academic Hall.
- Han, J. H., & Lee, Y. H. (2003). The relationship of maternal role satisfaction and parenting behaviors with children's patterns of attachment The Journal of Korea Early Childhood Education, 10(2), 119-149.
- Han, T. S. (2008). The effects of mother's demographic characteristics, emotionality, marital conflicts and parenting-related variables on preschool attachment. Unpublished doctoral dissertation. Kyonggi University
- Heo, M. S. (2001). The relationship between adult attachment styles and child attachment security to parent. Master's thesis. Sookmyung Women's University.
- Hong, M. R. (2004). Mother-child interaction during problem solving and related variables. Master's thesis. Ewha Womans University.
- Hwang, H. J. (2005). A study on mother's attachment to her infant : Development and validation of Korean maternal attachment inventory. Unpublished doctoral dissertation. Korea University.
- Hwang, H. J., & Chung, O. B (2006). A study on mother's attachment to her infant and related factors. The Korean Journal of Human Development, 13(4), 95-115.
- Hyun, O. K. (1993). Mothers' parental satisfactina and related variables. Unpublished doctoral dissertation. Dongkuk University.
- Hyun, O. K., & Cho, B. H. (1994). Development of the parent-satisfaction scale. Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association, 32(1), 103-117.
- Jung, S. H., Jin, M. K., Jung, U. S., & Lim, H. D. (2006). A study of infant-mother attachment and related variables, The Korean Journal of Human Development, 13(3), 21-37.
- Kang, O. S. (2008). A study on relationship between maternal attachment type, parenting stress and young children's daily stress. Master's thesis. Inje University.
- Kim, J. H., & Moon, H. J. (2006). Variables related to the parental role satisfaction and parenting behaviors of employed and unemployed mothers. Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association, 44(1), 115-129.
- Kim, K. H., & Cho, B. H. (2000). An ecological approach to analysis of variables in the parenting stress of the dual-earner mothers and fathers. Korean Journal of Child Studies, 21(4), 35-50.
- Kim, K. H., & Kang, H. K. (1997). Development of the parenting stress scale. Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association, 35(5), 141-150.
- Kim, S. R. (1992). Early day care and the family as predictors of children's socio-emotional development. Unpublished doctoral dissertation. University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Kwon, M. K., Kwon, H. K., Moon, H. J., Sung, M. Y., Shin, Y. L., Ahn, S. H., Ahn, H. J., Lee, K. O., Chun, H. Y., Han, Y. M., Han, Y. J., & Hwang, H. S. (2005). Child Development. Seoul: ChangjiSa.
- Lee, J. H. (1994). Attachment security and related variables between employed mothers and children. Unpublished doctoral dissertation. Yonsei University.
- Lee, K. H. (2002). A developmental pathway of child attachment security through maternal characteristics. Korean Journal of Child Studies, 21(4), 153-171.
- Mann, M. B., & Thornberg, K. R. (1987). Guilt of working women with infants and toddlers in day care. Early child Development and Care, 27, 451-464.
- Min, S. W. (2010). A study on the effects of the child-rearing stress on the child-rearing attitude : focused on the parents with their children attending children's nursing homes in dongdaemun-gu, Seoul. Master's thesis. Kyunghee University.
- Moon, H. J. (2001). A Study of Parental Satisfaction and Child - Rearing Practices. Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association, 39(1), 205-219.
- Moon, S. K., Lee, M. Y., & Park, S. H. (2007). The effects of parental childhood attachment, young children's temperament on young children's social competence. Korean Child Care and Education, 49(1), 251-268.
- Noh, A. M. (2008). The influences of parenting stress and self-differentiation on parental role satisfaction in mothers with infant. Master's thesis. Sookmyung Women's University.
- Park, E. I. (1995). Attachment type between infant-mothers and related variables. Unpublished doctoral dissertation. Ewha Womans University.
- Park, E. K. (2004). The study on the primary factors that effect on making attachment of the working couple and infancy. Master's thesis. Mokwon University.
- Park, J. H. (2008). The relation between maternal attachment to their young children and satisfaction with the parental role, and the female children's emotional intelligence quotient (EQ). Master's thesis. Chongshin University.
- Song, S. M., & Song, J. S. (2007). A Study on Parenting Beliefs, Parental Satisfaction, and Child Rearing Stress. Korean Journal of Humand Ecology, 16(5), 933-944.
- Won, J. S. (1990). An empirical study on transition to parenthood. Master's thesis. Ewha Womans University.
- Yoon, J. H. (2002). The relationships between mothers' child-rearing behavior, child attachment, and social adjustment. Master's thesis. Sookmyung Women's University.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- Kim, An-Na ; Kwon, Young-Sook 2014. "Effect of Employed Mother's Work-mother Role Conflict on Parenting Stress: Mediation Effect of Parental Satisfaction" 디지털융복합연구 = Journal of digital convergence, 12(10): 375~384
- Kim, Ah Rim ; Tak, Young Ran 2016. "Exploring Psycho-social Determinants to Child Neglect and Abuse among Caregivers with Young Children" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing, 27(1): 81~94
저자의 다른 논문
- 2004 "조기 영어 교육이 유아의 이중 언어 발달에 미치는 영향" 한국생활과학회지 = Korean journal of human ecology 13 (4): 497~506
- 2005 "프로젝트접근법이 유아의 인지양식에 미치는 영향" 대한가정학회지 = Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association 43 (4): 161~172
- 2006 "대인대상과 인지양식에 따른 유아의 대인간 문제해결능력" 대한가정학회지 = Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association 44 (12): 19~30
- 2006 "과제의 친숙성 및 정답제시가 유아의 문제해결능력에 미치는 영향" 한국생활과학회지 = Korean journal of human ecology 15 (4): 551~561
- 2007 "직장교육에 대한 인식 및 만족도에 관한 연구 -전문적 여성 종사자를 중심으로-" 한국생활과학회지 = Korean journal of human ecology 16 (1): 49~59
- 2007 "유아의 조기영어교육과 이중언어발달에 영향을 주는 요인" 한국생활과학회지 = Korean journal of human ecology 16 (4): 699~710
- 2008 "보육교사의 소진에 영향을 주는 변인에 관한 연구" 한국생활과학회지 = Korean journal of human ecology 17 (4): 589~600
- 2009 "아동의 또래친밀도에 따른 정서조절전략과 사회적능력" 한국생활과학회지 = Korean journal of human ecology 18 (1): 29~39
- 2009 "저출산/불임" 兒童學會誌 = Korean journal of child studies 30 (6): 75~84
- 2010 "유아의 식생활행동과 행동문제와의 관련성 연구" 韓國營養學會誌 = The Korean journal of nutrition． 43 (6): 578~587
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기