인간발달 수업 후 영유아기에 대한 대학생들의 인식 변화
Changes in Perception of Infancy and Early Childhood among University Students after Attending the Lecture on Human Development
The purpose of this study is to examine perceptive change in attitude toward infancy and early childhood among university students' who were exposed to a human development lecture on infancy and early childhood. This study aims to investigate the significance of education in shaping attitudes related to child development and the importance of infancy and early childhood as developmental stages. This study also seeks to provide basic data for expanding and systematizing relevant educational programs. Fifteen university students who attended a lecture on human development were divided into four groups with three groups containing 4 members and one group containing 3 members. The following results were obtained: 1) Before attending the lecture on human development, students perceived infancy as a period dominated by feelings of helpless, indifference, and a general lack of knowledge or ability to interact with their environment; 2) Before attending the lecture on human development, students perceived early childhood as an initial period of transition that can potentially influence one's future; 3) After attending the lecture, students were better able to rationalize the developmental importance of infancy and early childhood. 4) After attending the lecture, students displayed broader understanding of the importance of early childhood on human development. This study also discusses the necessity for continuous and systematic provision of programs to help adults develop a positive perception of infancy and early childhood as a developmental process related to parenting skills.
- Na, E. K. (1992). A study on the high school students' view about the parenthood and their attitude about the early childhood education. Unpublished master thesis. Ewha Womans University, Korea.
- Brazelton, T. B., & Greespan, S. I. (2001). The irreducible needs of children: What every child must have to grow, learn, and flourish. New York: Perseus.
- Crosson-Tower, C. (2004). Understanding child abuse and neglect (6th ed.). Boston: Pearson/Allyn and Bacon.
- Decker & Decker. (2005). Planning and administering early childhood programs(8th ed.). NJ: Pearson Merrill-Prentice Hall.
- Huh, H. S. (2003). A study on perception of students for preliminery parenting education. Graduate school of education, Woosuk University, Korea.
- Jeon, S. Y. (2001). Program development for pre parent education. The Journal of Korea Open Association for Early Childhood Education, 6(3), 73-95.
- Jo, B. H., Do, H. S., & Yoo, G. H. (2010). Human Development. 교문사.
- Jung, M. L., Lee, H. S., & Bae, S. Y. (1995). A study on perceptions and educational needs for pre-parenthood education for college student. Journal of Early Childhood Education, 15(1), 179-198.
- Jung, O. B. (2004). 영유아발달의 이해. 학지사.
- Kernis, M. H., Brown, A. C., & Brody, G. H. (2000). Fragile self-esteemin in children and its associations with perceived patterns of parent-child communication. Journal of Personality, 68, 225-252.
- Kim, J. W. (1998). A study on the process of program development for the parent education. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Ewha Womans University, Korea.
- Kim, Y. M. (2003). 두뇌를 알고 가르치자. 학지사
- Kim, Y. M. (2006). Research in brain development and its implications for early childhood education. Journal of Early Childhood Education, 26(4), 31-50.
- Krueger, R. A. (1998). Developing qustions for focus groups(Focus Group kit 3). CA: Sage.
- Laws, J. L. (1971). A feminist review of marital adjustment literature: The rape of the Locke. Journal of Marriage and the Family, 33(3), 483-516.
- B. L. (2003). The development and application of a pre-parenting education program for undergraduates. Journal of Early Childhood Education, 23(1), 133-152.
- Lee, K. S. (2008). 유아교육과정. 서울: 교문사.
- Lee, W. Y. (1990). 부모교육론. 서울: 교문사.
- Luckey, E. G., & Bain, J. K. (1970). Children: A factor in marital satisfaction. Journal of Marriage and the Family, 32(1), 43-44.
- Merriam, S. B. (1988). Case study research in education, A qualitative approach, M. H. Huh, Trans (1998). 교육학에서의 질적 사례 연구법. 서울: 양서원.
- Ministry of Health and Welfare. (2011). 2010년 전국아동 학대현황보고서. http://www.mw.go.kr/
- Moon, H. L. (2009). Mother's perception about early childhood social education: Using focus group interviews. Korean Journal of Human Ecology, 18(5), 1009-1020.
- Moon, J. S. (1998). The correlation between the accuracy of the mother's cognition and children development: Focused on the cognitive development. Unpublished master thesis. Ewha Womans University, Korea.
- Morgan, D. L. (1998). The focus group guidebook(Focus group kit 1). CA: Sage.
- Park, H. K. (2005). Study on the recognition and the performance of the parental role as parents of children attending early childhood educational institutions. Unpublished master thesis. Pai Chai University, Korea.
- Parker, J. G., & Asher, S. R. (1993). Friendship and friendship quality in middle childhood: Links with peer group acceptance and feelings of loneliness and social dissatisfaction. Developmental Psychology, 29(4), 611-621.
- Rubin, Z. (1980). Children's friendship, Y. H. Lee & S. O. Park, Trans (1991). 아동의 친구관계. 서울: 양서원.
- Santrock, J. W. (2007). A topical approach to life-span development(3rd ed.). NY: Mcgraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
- Shonkoff, J. P., & Phillips, D. A. (Eds.). (2000). From neurons to neighborhoods: The science of early development. Washington, DC: National Academy Press.
- Sin, H. Y. (1996). Program development for preparent education. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Dong-A University, Korea.
- Sin, K. L., Jo, M. O., & Yang, J. H. (2004). 질적 연구 방법론. 이화여자대학교출판부.
- Sin, Y. L. (2007). Social withdrawal and friendships in childhood. The Journal of Child Studies, 28(5), 193-207.
- The Korean Society for Early Childhood Education. (2003). 유아교육백서 1995년-2000년. 서울: 양서원.
- Wittmer, D. S., & Peterson, S. H. (2006). Infant and Toddler Development and Responsive Program Planning: A Relationship-Based Approach, S. Y. Lee., E. Y. Kim., J. H. Kang., H. L. Moon., & S. H. Lee, Trans (2011). 영아 발달과 반응적 교육. 서울: 학지사.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (3)
- Park, So-Yeon ; Kim, Jin-Kyung ; Lee, Taek-Young 2011. "Effect of Occupational Therapy Volunteering on Self-esteem and Self-efficiency in University Students" 한국콘텐츠학회논문지 = The Journal of the Korea Contents Association, 11(2): 376~384
- Kang, Jong-Gu ; Lee, Nam-Sug 2011. "A Study on the Effectiveness of Horticultural Therapy on the Emotional Stability of Children From Broken Homes" 한국산학기술학회논문지 = Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 12(4): 1628~1636
- Chun, Kyung-Hee ; Song, In-Sook ; Hong, Yeon-Geum ; Yoon, Myung-Ae 2012. "A Study on Changes in Cognition and Practice of Undergraduate Students After Taking the Course 'Consumption and Ethics'" 한국생활과학회지 = Korean journal of human ecology, 21(3): 505~526
저자의 다른 논문
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기