예비 보육교사의 전문성 계발을 위한 교육 프로그램 예비 연구
A Preliminary Study of Educational Program for the Professional Development of Early Childhood Pre-service Teachers
The purpose of this study was to identify key components in developing educational programs designed to enhance pre-service teachers' professionalism. Key program characteristics identified and implemented through this study are as follows: First, programs should provide opportunities for trainees to reflect on goal identification and setting goals as professional teachers. Second, programs should emphasize the relationship between the pre-service teachers' personal qualities and professional development. Third, programs should include and integrated and holistic approach to integrating content and teaching methodology. Fourth, the program's educational content should unfold in a gradual and sequential manner. Fifth, the program should support a strong relationship between senior teachers and juniors pre-service teachers. Sixth, the program should take advantage of the physical and human resources in the pre-service teacher's community. Seventh, the program should employ circular and formative evaluation of contents and teaching methods as a way of facilitating development and improvement. This study develops and demonstrates an extensive model program that fits these criteria. Also included is discussion related to further studies.
- Ahn, H. J. (2005). Studying conflict during in a preservice teachers' practicum. Korean Journal of Early Childhood Education. 25(3). 289-309.
- Ahn, J. K. (2006). The effects of using portfolio assessment in preservice teacher education for early childhood mathematics on preservice early childhood teacher's mathematics teaching efficacy beliefs and perception of the porfolio assessment. Korean Journal of Early Childhood Education. 26(5). 173-190.
- Baik, E. J. (2006). The relations between the difficulties experienced by new kindergarten teachers, their self-concepts, and the organizational climate. Korean Journal of Early Childhood Education. 26(2), 27-46.
- Bernovitavicz, F.(1995). Competence based hiring and selection of child care teachers. Esmund S Muskie Institute of Public Affairs. University of southern Maine, Portland.
- Cho, H. J. (2007). Understanding the difficulties and adjustment of beginning teachers in charge of toddler classes. Early Childhood Education Research & Review, 11(2). 237-262.
- Cho, H. J. (2009). The difficulties of experienced teachers in mentoring beginning teachers and identifying the essential elements of effective mentoring. Korean Journal of Early Childhood Education. 29(5), 21-43.
- Grorgi, D., & Crowe, J. (1998). Digital portfolios: A confluence of portfolio assessment and technology. Teacher Education Quarterly, 25(1), 73-84.
- Hagger, H. & Malmberg, L-E. (2011). Pre-service teahers' goals and future-time extension, concerns, and well-being. Teaching and Teacher Education. 27(3), 598-608.
- Hawkey, K. (1998). Mentor pedagogy and student teacher professional development: A study of two mentoring relationships. Teaching and Teacher Education, 14(6), 657-670.
- Hoper, L. J. (1999). Portfolio assessment as summative documentation in a teacher preparation program. (ERIC Document Reproduction Service No, ED 435754).
- Kim, H. J., Kim, H. S., & Yang, M. H. (2007). A preliminary study of developing an introduction programme for beginning kindergarten teachers. Journal of Young Child Studies. 10, 103-127.
- Kim, J. Y & Kwak, A. J. (2007). Development of a training program model for preliminary preschool teachers. Journal of Young Child Studies. 10. 129-149.
- Kim, S. Y. (2005). Change in perception of difficulties as a newly appointed teacher: before and after supervised student teaching. Korean Journal of Early Childhood Education. 25(4). 211-234.
- Korea Childcare Promotion Institute. (2010). Standard course overview. Seoul: KCPI.
- Kunselman, J., Hensley, C., & Tewsbury, R. (2003). Mentoring in academe(오타수정): Models for facilitating academic development. Journal of Criminal Justice Education, 14(1), 147-163.
- Lee, B. N. & Kim, S. Y. (2007) Transforming the content of early Childhood teacher education programs in colleges and universities. Korean Journal of Early Childhood Education. 27(5), 111-133.
- Lee, B. R, Kim, J, H., & Kang, J. W. (2005) A study of directions for the standard pre-service education curriculum for early childhood teachers. Early Childhood Education Research & Review, 9(1), 53-79.
- Lee, E. W., Bae, S. Y., & Cho, B. K. (2003). Early Childhood Teacher Education. Gyeonggi: Yswpub.
- McDermott, P., Gormeley, K., Rothenberg, J., & Hammer, J. (1995). The influence of classroom practica experiences on student teachers' thoughts about teaching. Journal of Teacher Education, 46(3), 184-191.
- Ministry of Gender Equality and Family. (2005) The Revisions of Infant and Early Childhood Edu-care Act.
- National Association for the Education of Young Children. (2009). NAEYC standards for early childhood professional preparation programs. Position Statement. NAEYC.
- Opfer, V. D., Pedder, D. G., & Lavicza, Z. (2011). The role of teachers' orientation to learning in professional development and change: A national study of teachers in England. Teaching and Teacher Education. 27(2), 443-453.
- Paik, Y. S. & Kim, J. J. (2011). The recognition and the demands on the mentoring of the child care teachers. The Journal of Child Education. 20(2). 111-129.
- Park. E. H. (2004). Early Childhood Teacher Education. Seoul: Changjisa.
- Park, E, H., Lee, E. H., Lee, H. O., Lim, S, R., & Cho, E. J. (1998). The Study of the Development of an Induction Program for the First-year Teacher. The Journal of Korean Teacher Education, 15(진하게X)(1), 220-239.
- Pultorak, E. G. (1993). Facilitating reflective thought in novice teacher. Journal of Teacher Education, 44(4), 288-295.
- Son, Y. J. & Hwang, H. I. (2005). The effect of portfolio use in online education on the self-efficiency and interactivity of pre-service kindergarten teachers. 25(1). 217-235.
- Song, Y. S. (2004). A study on portfolio teaching application and recognition to preservice early childhood teachers' science teaching attitude promotion. The Journal of Korea Open Association for Early Childhood Education. 9(4), 155-174.
- Stout, C. J. (1989). Teacher' view of the emphasis on reflective teaching skill during their student teaching. The Elementary School Journal, 89(4), 511-527.
- Woo, M. J., Kim, J. H., & Han, J. H. (2009). A study on the difficulties and direction of teacher education in interviewing parents of beginning teacher. Early Childhood Education Research & Review, 13(2), 59-80.
- Yoo, S. Y. (2000). Using portfolio as tools to implement preservice teachers' professional development and reflective thinking in early science education. Korean Journal of Early Childhood Education. 20(1), 163-184.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Mi Jeoung, Song ; Hong, Dal Ah Gi 2016. "The Effects of Problem-Solving Mathematical Activities Preservice Early Childhood Teachers' Mathematical Attitude and Mathematics Teaching Efficiency" 한국생활과학회지 = Korean journal of human ecology, 25(6): 723~735
저자의 다른 논문
- 2007 "자녀의 정서성과 남편의 부모역할 지지에 따른 어머니의 양육스트레스, 양육행동 및 유아의 사회적 유능성" 대한가정학회지 = Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association 45 (8): 1~11
- 2008 "아동 또래 놀이행동 척도(PIPPS)의 국내적용을 위한 타당한 연구" 兒童學會誌 = Korean journal of child studies 29 (3): 303~318
- 2008 "유아의 부정적 행동 및 목적 없는 행동에 미치는 교사변인의 영향" 대한가정학회지 = Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association 46 (4): 25~35
- 2009 "한국 아동의 행복감척도 개발연구" 한국가정관리학회지 = Journal of Korean Home Management Association 27 (5): 1~11
- 2009 "다문화 가정 유아기 자녀의 정서지능에 영향을 미치는 경로모형 분석" 대한가정학회지 = Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association 47 (1): 55~63
- 2009 "유아기 자녀를 둔 아버지의 부모역할 만족도에 미치는 양육 참여도 및 배우자의 지지" 대한가정학회지 = Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association 47 (5): 13~22
- 2009 "이혼 가족 아동" 兒童學會誌 = Korean journal of child studies 30 (6): 323~336
- 2010 "Children's Social Behaviors in Relation to the Quality of Teacher-Child Interactions and Teachers' Beliefs" International journal of human ecology 11 (1): 85~96
- 2010 "부모용 또래 놀이행동 척도(PIPPS-P)의 타당화" 대한가정학회지 = Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association 48 (10): 133~141
- 2010 "생태유아교육 실천과 보육교사의 특성 및 인식 간의 관계" 한국가정관리학회지 = Journal of Korean Home Management Association 28 (3): 151~165
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기