대학생의 가족학대경험, 사회부적응 및 자아탄력성과 일상생활만족의 관계
Relationship between Family Abuse Experience, Social Maladaptation, Ego Resilience and Daily Life Satisfaction in University Students
The purposes of this study were to find the correlation of family abuse experience, social maladaptation, ego resilience and daily life satisfaction in university students, and to explore the mediating role between ego resilience between family abuse experience, social maladaptation and daily life satisfaction. The subjects were 265 university students. The data were analyzed with frequency, Pearson's correlation and structural equation modeling by SPSS and AMOS. Instruments were Bradburn(1969)'s The Structure of Psychological Well-being, Olson and Barnes(1982)' Quality of Life, Straus(1988)'s CTSPC(Parent-Child Conflict Tactics Scales), Shin(2001)'s social maladaptation of Korean General Health, and Block and Kremen(1996)'s ego resilience. The major findings were as follows; Family abuse experience and social maladaptation were negatively correlated with ego resilience and daily life satisfaction. Ego resilience was positively correlated with daily life satisfaction. Ego resilience mediated the effects of family abuse experience, social maladaptation and daily life satisfaction. Family abuse experience and social maladaptation negatively influenced ego resilience and daily life satisfaction. Ego resilience positively influenced daily life satisfaction. Thus special education program and counseling should be provided to increase university students' daily life satisfaction through in order to built ego resilience.
- Bandura, A.(1997). Self-efficacy: The exercise of control. N.Y.: Freeman and company.
- Beriere, J. & Runtz, M.(1990). Differential adult symtomalogy associated with three typed of child abuse histories. Child Abuse & Neglect, 12, 331-341.
- Block, J. & Kremen, A. M.(1996). IQ and ego-resiliency: Conceptual and empirical connections and seperateness. Journal of Personality and Social Psycholoy, 70(2), 349-361.
- Bowley, J.(1988). Development psychiatry comes of age. American Journal of Psychiatry, 145, 1-10.
- Bradburn, N. M.(1969). The structure of psychological well-being. Chicago, IL: Aldine.
- Briere, J. & Runtz, M.(1990). Differential adult symptomatology associated with three types of child abuse histories. Child Abuse & Neglect, 14(3), 357-364.
- Chapman, P. L. & Mullis, R. L.(1999). Adolescent coping strategies and self-esteem. Child Study Journal, 29(1), 69-78.
- Cho, G. Y. & Lee E. H.(2007). Early adolescents, ego-resiliency: Mediational links between parenting behaviors, family strength and behavior problems. Studies on Korean Youth, 18(1), 79-106.
- Choi, M. S.(1998). Affecting problem solving ability and stress on hopelessness and suicidal ideation. Unpublished Master's thesis, Chungang University, Seoul.
- Chung, H. K., Ahn, O, H., & Kim, K. H.(2003). Predicting factors on youth suicidal impulse. Korean Journal of Youth, 10(2), 107-126.
- Cicchetti, D. & Toth, S. L.(1998). The development of depression in children and adolescents. American Psychologist, 53(2), 221-241.
- Colman, R. A. & Widom, C. S.(2004). Childhood abuse and neglect and adult intimate relationships: A prospective study. Child Abuse & Neglect, 28(11), 1133-1151.
- DeLorme, P. M.(2003). The effect of spirituality, social network orientation, victimization, and childhood abuse on the self-esteem and resilience of African-American women. Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation, Catholic University of America, Washington, D.C.
- Finklehor, D.(1998). The trauma of sexual abuse: Two models, In G.E. Wyatt & G.J. Powell(Eds.), Lasting Effect of Child Sexual.
- Go, J. H. & Yoon, K. R.(2007). The relationship between daily life stress and suicidal ideation of adolescents: The role of ego-resiliency as a buffer. Studies on Korean Youth, 18(1), 185-212.
- Gray, J. P.(2001). The relations of teacher education students' resiliency, work motivation, and school-level resilience. Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation, University of Houston, Texas.
- Han, Y. M.(2010). Family health, ego resiliency and depression of university students: Mediating effects of active stress coping. Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation, Hongik University, Seoul.
- Hoglund, W. L. & Leadbeater, B. J.(2004). The effects of family, school, and classroom ecologies on changes in children's social competence and emotional and behavioral problems in first grade. Developmental Psychology, 40(4), 533-544.
- Hong, S. H.(2000). Fitness selection index and basis in structural equation model. The Korean Journal of Psychology, 19, 161-177.
- Hughes, H. M.(1988). Psychological and behavioral correlates of family violence in child witness and victims. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 18, 77-90.
- Jeong, M. & Noh A. Y.(2006). Development of a college students' lifestyle scale focusing on life tasks. The Korean Journal of Counseling and Psychiatry, 18(3), 547-567.
- Kanfer, F. H. & Hagerman, S.(1981). The role of selfregulation. In L. P. Rehm(Eds.), Behavior therapy for depression: Present status and future directions (pp.143-180). N.Y.: Academic.
- Kang, S. G.(1994). Life for respecting me: Vigor of life: Self-esteem. written by Branden Nathaniel, Hakgisa.
- Kernic, M. A., Wolf, M. E., Holt, V. L., McKnight, B., Huebner, C. E., & Rivara, F. P.(2003). Behavioral problems among children whose mothers are abused by an intimate partner. Child Abuse & Neglect, 27(11), 1231-1246.
- Kim, K. M.(2010). Correlations of happiness and self-acceptance promotion in college counseling. The Korean Journal of Counseling and Psychiatry, 22(3), 863-883.
- Kim, M. J.(2005). Affecting on family and school adjustment of adolescent's stress and ego resilience. Unpublished Master's thesis, Sookmyung women's University, Seoul.
- Kim, M. L.(2006). Affecting on school adjustment perceived child's family system. Unpublished Master's thesis, Hanyang University, Seoul.
- Kim U. C., Park, Y. S., & Kwak, K. J.(1998). Factors influencing stress and life satisfaction level of Korean adolescents. The Korean Journal of Counseling and Psychiatry, 3(1), 79-101.
- Koo, J. S. & Kim, U. C.(2006). Happiness and subjective well-being among Korean students and adults: Indigenous psychological analysis. Korean Journal of Psychologucal and Social Issues, 12(2), 77-100.
- Kwak, Y. Y.(2009). The effects of child-rearing practices and colllege student's financial independency on their psychological well-being. Unpublished Master's thesis, Yonsei University, Seoul.
- Kwon, J. E.(2003). The relationship of Parent-Peer attachment, problem-solving style and ego resilience. Unpublished Master's thesis, Ewha woman's University, Seoul.
- Lazarus, R. S. & Folkman, S.(1984). Stress, appraisal, and coping. N.Y.: Springer.
- Lee, H. D.(1983). Practice of human relationship training. Jungangjeogsungchulpansa.
- Lee, S. J.(2006). Resilience and protective factor on adolescents experienced family violence. Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation, the Catholic University of Korea.
- Lee, Y. S.(2004). Adolescent's school stress, ego resilience, and school adaptation. Unpublished Master's thesis, Ewha woman's University, Seoul.
- Lim, B. H.(1996). The effects family environment on self conception and career perception development. Unpublished Master's thesis, Kunkook University, Seoul.
- Lopez, J. & Heffer, N.(1998). Self-concept and social competence of university student victims of childhood physical abuse. Child Abuse & Neglect, 22(3), 183-195.
- Luthar, S. S., Cicchetti, D., & Becker, B. E.(2000). The construct of resilience: A critical evaluation and guidelines for future work. Child Development, 71, 543-562.
- MacKinnon, D. P., Lockwood, C. M., Hoffman, J. M., West, S. G., & Sheets, V.(2002). A comparison of methods to test the significance of the mediated effect. Psychological Method, 7, 83-104.
- Martsolf, D. S.(2004). Childhood maltreatment and mental and physical health in Haitan adults. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 36(4), 293-299.
- O'Connell-Higgins, R.(1983). Psychological resilience and capacity for intimacy. Qualifying paper. Harvard Graduate school of Education.
- Olson, D. H. & Barnes, H. L.(1982). Family inventory of quality of life. Minnesota: Family Social Science, University of Minnesota.
- Park, B. K.(2006). An exploratory study of eco-system factors on adolescents' suicidal ideation. Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation, Chungbuk National University, Cheongju.
- Park, Y. S., Kim U. C., Chung, K. S., Lee, S. M., Kwon, H. H., & Yang K. M.(2000). Causes and consequences of life satisfaction among primary, junior, and senior high school students. The Korean Journal of Psychology: Health, 5(1), 94-118.
- Park, Y. S., Kim U. C., & Min, B. G.(2002). The influence of parental social support on self-efficacy and life satisfaction. Korean Education Psychology Study, 16(2), 63-92.
- Patrick, H.(1997). Social self-regulation: Exploring the relations between children' social relationships, academic self-regulation, and school performance. Educational Psychologist, 32(4), 209-220.
- Perkins, D. F. & Jones, K. R.(2004). Risk behaviors and resiliency within physically abused adolescents. Child Abuse & Neglect, 28, 547-563.
- Pierce, G. R., Sarason, B. R., & Sarason, I. G.(1996). Handbook of social support and the family.(pp.3-23). N.Y.: Pleum.
- Rew, L., Taylor-Seehafer, M., Thomas, N. Y., & Yockey, R. D.(2001). Correlates of resilience in homeless adolescents. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 33(1), 33-40.
- Romans, S. E., Martin, J. L., Anderson, J. C., O'shea, M, L., & Mullen, P. E.(1995). Factors that mediate between participation and satisfaction: The mediating role of procedural justice perceptions. Journal of Applied Psychology, 84(4), 585-593.
- Sagy, S. & Dotan, N.(2001). Coping resources of maltreated children in the family: A salutogenic approach. Child Abuse & Neglect, 25, 1463- 1480.
- Seo, H. J. & Kim, J. O.(2009). Self-esteem and happiness caused by university student's perception of family strengths. Korean Journal of Family Relations, 14(3), 141-178.
- Shin, S. I.(2001). The validity and reliability of the Korean version of the general health questionnaire: KGHQ-20 & KGHQ-30. The Korean Journal of Social Welfare, 46, 210-235.
- Song, Y. K.(2006). Ego-resilience, social support and school adjustment of children. Unpublished Master's thesis, Chungbuk National Universirty, Cheongju.
- Straus, M. A.(1988). Identification of child maltreatment with the parent-child conflict tactics scales: Development and psychometric data for a national sample of American parents. Child Abuse & Neglect, 22, 249-270.
- Toth, S. L., Cicchetti, D., & Kim, J.(2002). Relations among children's perceptions of maternal behavior, attributional styles and behavioral symptomatology in maltreated children. Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology, 30(5), 487-501.
- Yoo, S. K., Hong, S. H., & Choi, B. Y.(2004). Mediating effects of ego-resilience, attachment, and existential spirituality between family risks and adaptation. Korean Education Psychology Study, 18(1), 393-408.
- Wenzlaff, R. M., Wenger, D. M., & Roper, D. W.(1988). Depression and mental control: The resurgence of unwanted negative thoughts. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 55, 882-892.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- Shin, Sun-Hwa ; Jeong, Goo-Churl 2014. "Influence of Satisfaction of University and Family Cohesion on Perceived Entrapment: Moderating Effects of Resilience and Hope" 한국콘텐츠학회논문지 = The Journal of the Korea Contents Association, 14(10): 350~360
- Bong, Won Young ; Jeong, Goo-Churl 2016. "The Influence of Perceived Stress on Subjective Well-being: The Mediating Effect of Resilience and Spiritual Experience" 한국콘텐츠학회논문지 = The Journal of the Korea Contents Association, 16(2): 566~579
저자의 다른 논문
- 2009 "결혼이민여성의 학대와 관련요인연구" 한국생활과학회지 = Korean journal of human ecology 18 (6): 1181~1198
- 2009 "다문화가정 어머니의 사회적 지지, 자아존중감 및 양육태도와 유아의 사회적 능력 간의 관계" 兒童學會誌 = Korean journal of child studies 30 (5): 119~135
- 2010 "대학생의 다문화 역량에 관한 연구 - 문화적 인식, 지식, 기술을 중심으로 -" 한국생활과학회지 = Korean journal of human ecology 19 (6): 945~965
- 2010 "결혼이민여성에 대한 지역사회 구성원의 문화적 민감성에 대한 연구" 한국가정관리학회지 = Journal of Korean Home Management Association 28 (1): 69~86
- 2011 "대학생의 가족학대경험, 가족스트레스와 행복의 관계 : 사회적 지지와 가족탄력성의 매개효과를 중심으로" 한국가정관리학회지 = Journal of Korean Home Management Association 29 (6): 41~54
- 2011 "유아의 공격성이 교사-유아관계와 또래유능성에 미치는 영향" 한국보육지원학회지 = Journal of Korean Child Care and Education 7 (4): 49~68
- 2011 "영아보육교사의 교수효능감과 직무스트레스에 관한 연구" 한국보육지원학회지 = Journal of Korean Child Care and Education 7 (4): 325~352
- 2012 "다문화가족 남편의 정신건강, 레질리언스와 행복에 대한 연구" 한국가정관리학회지 = Journal of Korean Home Management Association 30 (5): 135~147
- 2012 "국제결혼한 한국남성의 사회부적응 우울 및 자아탄력성과 일상생활만족에 대한 연구" 한국생활과학회지 = Korean journal of human ecology 21 (4): 679~693
- 2012 "다문화가족 남편의 일상생활갈등, 우울 및 가족탄력성과 결혼행복과의 관계" 한국가족자원경영학회지 = Korea family resource management association 16 (1): 1~20
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기