Design and Temporal Analysis of Hardware-in-the-loop Simulation for Testing Motor Control Unit
This paper describes a design and temporal analysis of a hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) simulation environment for testing a motor control unit (MCU). The design concepts and main characteristics including unavoidable time delays of each component module are described. From temporal analysis results according to the module integration method, an appropriate solution is proposed to fix and minimize time delays. In order to verify the effectiveness of the proposed solution, the HIL test results are compared with the results of experiments and an offline simulation.
- A. Emadi, L. Young Joo, and K. Rajashekara, "Power Electronics and Motor Drives in Electric, Hybrid Electric, and Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles," IEEE Trans. Industrial Electronics, vol. 55, pp. 2237-2245, 2008.
- J.G. Lee, "A Lookup Table Based Loss Minimizing Control for FCEV Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motors", Journal of Electrical Engineering & Technology, vol. 4, No. 2, 2009.
- Y.D. Son, "Drive System Design for a Permanent Magnet Motor with Independent Excitation Winding for an Electric Bicycle", Journal of Electrical Engineering & Technology, vol. 5, No. 4, 2010.
- Y. K. Chin and J. Soulard, "Modeling of Iron Losses in Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motors with Field-Weakening Capability for Electric Vehicles," International Journal of Automotive Technology, vol. 4, pp. 87-94, 2003.
- R. Champagne, L. A. Dessaint, H. Fortin-Blanchette, and G. Sybille, "Analysis and validation of a realtime AC drive simulator," IEEE Trans. Power Electronics, vol. 19, pp. 336-345, 2004.
- L. Jianhui, K. R. Pattipati, Q. Liu, and S. Chigusa, "An Integrated Diagnostic Development Process for Automotive Engine Control Systems," IEEE Trans. Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part C: Applications and Reviews, vol. 37, pp. 1163-1173, 2007.
- A. Saleem, R. Issa, and T. Tutunji, "Hardware-In-the- Loop for on-line identification and control of threephase squirrel cage induction motors," Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory, vol. 18, pp. 277-290, 2010.
- A. Wagener, T. Schulte, P. Waeltermann, and H. Schuette, "Hardware-in-the-Loop Test Systems for Electric Motors in Advanced Powertrain Applications," in 2007 SAE World Congress, pp. 2007-01-0498,2007.
- A. Dhaliwal and J. Allen, "Hardware-in-Loop Simulation of Electric Drives -Desciption of a Typical Simulation Platform," in 2007 SAE World Congress, pp. 2009-01-2839, 2009.
- B. Lu, X. Wu, H. Figueroa, and A. Monti, "A Low- Cost Real-Time Hardware-in-the-Loop Testing Approach of Power Electronics Controls," IEEE Trans. Industrial Electronics, vol. 54, pp. 919-931, 2007.
- V. R. Dinavahi, M. Reza Iravani, and R. Bonert, "Real-time digital simulation of power electronic apparatus interfaced with digital controllers," IEEE Trans. Power Delivery, vol. 16, pp. 775-781, 2001.
- S. Ayasun, R. Fischl, S. Vallieu, J. Braun, and D. dIrlI, "Modeling and stability analysis of a simulationstimulation interface for hardware-in-the-loop applications," Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory, vol. 15, pp. 734-746, 2007.
- W. Ren, M. Steurer, and T. L. Baldwin, "An Effective Method for Evaluating the Accuracy of Power Hardware-in-the-Loop Simulations," IEEE Trans. Industry Applications, vol. 45, pp. 1484-1490, 2009.
- J. Musil, "3-Phase PMSM Vector Control," Reference Manuaul of freescale semiconductor, Inc., DRM0632004.
- M. Platnic, "Implementation of Vector Control for PMSM Using the TMS302F240 DSP," Application Report of Texas Instruments, SPRA4941998.
- A. Dhaliwal, S. C. Nagaraj, and S. Ali, "Hardware-inthe- Loop Simulation for Hybrid Electic Vehicles - An Overview, Lessons Learned and Solutions Implemented," in 2009 SAE World Congress, pp. 2009-01-0735, 2009.
- C. M. Ong, Dynamic Simulation of Electric Machinary: Prentice Hall PTR, 1998.
- W. Hong, C. Choi, W. Lee, J.-P. Hong, and D. KUM, "Advanced Permanent Magent Motor Drive Modeling For Automotive Application Under MATLAB/Simulink Environment," International Journal of Automotive Technology, vol. 10, pp. 489- 495, 2009.
- N. C. Beaulieu, E. Biglieri, and M. Lai, "Sample rejection and importance sampling in the simulation of multidimensional signalling systems," IEE Proceedings of Communications, Speech and Vision, vol. 140, pp. 445-452, 1993.
- P. Loskot and N. C. Beaulieu, "Sample rejection for efficient simulation of binary coding schemes over quantized additive white Gaussian noise channels," IEEE Trans. Communications, vol. 53, pp. 1145-1154, 2005.
- M. Torngren, "Fundamentals of implementing Realtime Control Applications in Distributed Computer Systems," Journal of Real-time systems, vol. 14, pp. 219-250, 1998.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- 2013. "" Journal of electrical engineering & technology, 8(5): 1227~1233
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기