Effects of HACCP System Implementation on Domestic Livestock Product Plants
The objective of this study was to investigate the problems and benefits associated with the implementation of HACCP on livestock product of plants in Korea. The survey was carried out by randomly selecting 115 HACCP accredited meat processing plants, all across the country. A total of 105 complete responses were selected for analysis. The results were as follows: approximately 60% of the respondents employed less than twenty workers. The average period of operating HACCP system was 3.4 years. The respondents replied that the major incentive to implement the HACCP system was to improve hygiene management ability. More than half of the respondents (59.05%) claimed that the implementation of the HACCP system cost less than 400 million won, and the highest investment in terms of cost was the freezer/refrigerator. In the preparation period taken to implement the HACCP system, the 6-12 mon category had the highest percentage (55.24%). Most respondents replied that there was an increase in the customer satisfaction, plant image and turnover, after HACCP implementation (p
- Anastasios, S. and Achilleas, K. (2007) HACCP implementation in northern Greece: Food companies' perception of costs and benefits. Br. Food J. 109, 5-19.
- Animal, Plant and Fisheries Quarantine and Inspection Agency (2010). Available: http://www:qia.go.kr/livestock/clean/livestock_livestock_food.jsp.
- Bai, L., Ma, C. L., Yang, Y. S., Zhao, S. K., and Gong, S. L. (2007) Implementation of HACCP system in China: A survey of food enterprises involved. Food Control 18, 1108-1112.
- George, M. and George, T. (1999) HACCP: Implementation in Greek industry. Qual. Reliab. Engng. Int. 15, 385-396.
- Henson, S., Holt, G., and Northen, J. (1999) Costs and benefits of implementing HACCP in the UK dairy processing sector. Food Control 10, 99-106.
- Hong, C. H. and Cho, D. H. (2008) Comparative analysis of the prerequisite items applicable to the HACCP in livestock processing plants. J. Food Hyg. Safety 23, 19-25.
- Kim, G. M. and Lee, S. Y. (2008) A study on the sanitation management status and barriers to HACCP system implementation of school foodservice institutions in Seoul metropolitan area. J. Comm. Nutr. 13, 405-417.
- Kwak, C. K., Kim, T. K., Park, S. H., and Jang, J. K. (2002) Economic feasibility of HACCP at slaughter plants. Korean. J. Agric. Econ. 29, 1-18.
- Kwak. T. K. (1999) Implementation of HACCP to the foodservice industry and HACCP plan development. Food Ind. Nutr. 4, 1-13.
- Lee, B. O. (2007) The structure and characteristics of HACCP system for livestock products in Korea. Korean. J. Agric. Econ. 34, 456-472.
- Lee, G. Y., Lee, J. Y., Back, S. H., Hwang, I. J., Lee, K. S., Kim, Y. S., Kim, B. H., Kim, H. S., Kang, S. C., Cho, J. J., Park, M. S., Suk, H. J., and Nam, I. S. (2011) Study on the management level of pathogenic bacteria in HACCP system implemented animal farms. Korean J. Anim. Sci. Technol. 53, 67-74.
- Lee, J. Y., Paik, J. K., Whang, H .S., Lee, J. E., Shin, W. S., Kim, H. W., Paik, H. D., and Hong, W. S. (2010) Survey of hygienic condition and management of meat markets in Seoul and Gyung-gi area, Korea (HACCP-certified and non certified). Korean J. Food Sci. Ani. Resour. 30, 336-344.
- Maldonado, E. S., Henson, S. J. Caswell, J. A., Leos, L. A., Martinez, P. A., Aranda, G., and Cadena, J. A. (2005) Costbenefit analysis of HACCP implementation in the Mexican meat industry. Food Control 16, 375-381.
- Moon, H. K. and Ryu, K. (2004) Usage status survey on some essential facilities, equipment and documentary records for HACCP implementation in contract foodservice J. Korean Soc. Food Sci. Nutr. 33, 1162-1168.
- Nam, I. S. Cho, J. J., Kim, H. S., Kim, J. M., Lim, D. K., Kim, J. N., Pyo, S. I., Kim, T. J., and Kwak, H. K. (2008) Effects of HACCP system implementation on productivity of swine farm. Korean. J. Vet. Publ. Hlth. 32, 245-250.
- Park, J. S. and Park, S. I. (2009) A survey of washing and sanitizing methods for the pre-preparation of fruits at a school foodservice in the Seoul and Kyunggi area. Korean J. Food Culture 24, 39-50.
- Spencer, H., Georgina, H., and James, N. (1999) Costs and benefits of implementing HACCP in the UK dairy processing sector. Food Control 10, 99-106.
- Unnevehr, L. J. and Jensen, H. H. (1996) HACCP as a regulatory innovation to improve food safety in the meat industry. Am. J. Agric. Econ. 78, 764-769.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- Bae, Jin-Gyu ; Jeon, Oh-Sook ; Park, Hye-Won ; Bok, Min-Soon ; Yang, Ho-Yul ; Bark, Jun-Jo ; Ko, Tae-Oh 2013. "The comparison of microbiological control level between HACCP-accredited ice cream manufacturers and non-accredited ones in the southern part of Gyeonggi province, Korea" 韓國家畜衛生學會誌 = Korean journal of veterinary service, 36(2): 95~103
- Nam, In Sik ; Kim, Hyung Sik ; Seo, Kang Min ; Ahn, Jong Ho 2014. "Analysis of HACCP System Implementation on Productivity, Advantage and Disadvantage of Laying Hen Farm in Korea" 한국가금학회지 = Korean journal of poultry science, 41(2): 93~98
저자의 다른 논문
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기