베이비부머 세대의 진로자기효능감이 은퇴경로에 미치는 영향
The Effect of Career Self-efficacy on the Course of Retirement for Baby Boomer Generation
2010년은 베이비부머 세대가 기업정년제도에 의해 정년퇴직을 시작하는 원년이었다. 그로부터 향후 10년간은 한국사회 경제성장의 원동력이었던 베이비부머 세대의 대량퇴직에 의해 노동력 감소와 복지대상 편입으로 인한 경제적 손실 등 여러 가지 사회문제가 야기될 것으로 예상되고 있다. 베이비부머 세대들이 은퇴 이후의 재취업과 관련하여 은퇴경로를 알아보고자 첫째, 월 평균소득과 현재 직업에 따른 은퇴경로의 차이분석 둘째, 진로자기효능감이 은퇴경로에 미치는 영향을 연구하였다. 본 연구를 위한 설문조사는 2012. 1. 17.~2. 16까지 1개월 동안 서울, 경기, 강원, 충남, 경남, 전남, 제주도 등에 직접방문 및 우편발송으로 베이비부머 세대를 대상으로 총 500부의 설문지를 배포하여 443부가 회수되었고 이 중 유효한 400명을 연구대상으로 하였다. 그 결과 월 평균소득에 따른 은퇴경로에서는 모든 요인에서 유의미한 것으로 확인되었으며, 현재 직업에 따른 은퇴경로는 직업이동, 완전비취업, 반복비취업 등에서 유의한 결과값이 보여졌다. 진로자기효능감이 은퇴경로에 미치는 영향에서는 직업이동 요인이 21%의 영향을 받는 것으로 확인되었다. 본 연구는 앞으로의 사회정책 수립에 참고가 되며, 베이비부머 세대의 퇴직 후 생활준비에 지침이 될 것이다.
Year 2010 was the first year in which the baby boomer generation began to regularly retire by the corporate retirement system. For the following 10 years from then, large scale retirement of the baby boomer generation that used to be the driving force of economic growth in Korean society is expected to cause various social problems such as reduction in labor force and economic loss from transfer to welfare subjects. In relation to reemployment of the baby boomer generation after retirement, this study was attempted first, for analysis on the difference in the course of retirement according to average monthly income and current occupation and second, with an assumption that career self efficacy will influence the course of retirement. Total of 500 surveys for this study were distributed to baby boomer generations through direct visit or mail post in Seoul, Gyeonggi, Gangwon, Chungnam, Gyeongnam, Jeonnam and Jeju for one month during January 17 and February 16, 2012. 443 surveys were returned, among which 400 effective responses were selected as study subjects. As a result, the course of retirement according to average monthly income was verified to be significant for all factors. Significant results were found for the course of retirement according to current occupation in job transfer, complete non-employment and repetitive non-employment. In relation to the effect of career self efficacy on the course of retirement, job movement factor was affected by 21%. This study will be a good guide for the establishment of a social policy and retirement life preparation of the baby boomer generation.
- Kim, Mi Won, "An Exploratory Study on the Improvement of Baby Boomers Quality of Life After Their Retirement",Journal of Hanyoung Theological University, vol. 15, pp.211-231, 2001.
- Hyundai Research Institude, "HRI Research Report", 2009.
- Rha, Il Ju？Lim, Chan Young？Park, So Hwa, "Preparing for the Retiring Baby Boom Generation (RBBG) in Korea: from the National Human Resource Development Perspectives", International Journal of Welfare for the Aged, vol. 42, 2008.
- Statistics Korea, 2002.
- Nash, L., "The Concept of Existence : Greek Origins of Generational Thought", 1978
- Kertzer, David I, "Generation as a Socialogical Problem", American Review of Sociology 9, pp.125-149, 1983.
- Mannheim, K. "The Problem of Generations. In Essays on the Sociology of Knowledge. New York: Oxford Univ. Press, 1952.
- Tapscott, Don., "Growing up Digital: the Rise of the Net Generation. New York: McGraw-Hill. Transform America and the World", New York : Times Books.
- Roo, Hyung Taek, "A Study on the Factors that Affect Re-Employment Type & Job Satisfaction of the Middle Aged Man", PhD Thesis, Hanyoung Theological University, 2011.
- Chung, Sung Ho, "The Pattern and Characteristics of Demographic Transition in Developing Countries", Korean journal of population studies, vol. 29, No 2, 2006.
- Bandura, A. & Wood, R. "Effenct of perceived controllability and performance standards in self-regulation of complex decision making", Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, Vol. 56, No. 5, pp.805-814, 1989.
- Kim, Byeong Suk ."Occupational Information Theory", Seoul: Sigma Press, 2007.
- Hackett, G., & Betz, N.E., "A self-efficacy approach to career development of women", Journal of Vocational Behavior, Vol. 18, pp.326-339, 1981.
- Lee, Seong Gwang, "Analysis on Career Time Prospect According to Career Self-efficacy of High School Students", master's dissertation at Kyonggi National University, 2007.
- Kanfer, R., & Hulin, C. L., "Individual differences in successful job searches following layoff", Personnel Psychology, 38, pp. 835-847, 1985.
- Quinn, J.F.,"The Role of Bridge Jobs in the Retirement Patterns of Older Americans in the 1990s", 1996.
- Lee, Hyun Gi, "Old Age Early retirement and Careering Ending Patterns : Centering around the Us Older Men", Korean Journal of Social Welfare, vol. 52, No. 2, pp. 33-61, 2008.
- Ruhm, C. J., "Bridge Jobs and Partial Retirement", Journal of Labor Economics, vol. 8, No. 4(Oct), pp. 482-501, 1990.
- Park, Keong Suk, "Labor Exit Process of Old Workers Aged 55 and over ; Implication for Typology of Retirement", Korean Journal of Labor and Income Panel Study, vol. 3, No. 1, 2003.
- Kim, Su Ran, "The Effect of Job Fame Level and Workplace Awareness Perceived by Workers on Self Respect", master's dissertation of Graduate School of Public Administration at Kyonggi University, 2004.
- Kim, Tae Hee, "Relation Between Occupational Values, Internal and External Control and Self-efficacy in Vocational Counselors", master's dissertation at Hongik University, 2007.
- Lee, Heyon Ju, "The Effect of Personal Background, Occupational Value and Job Motivation on Occupational Selection", Study of Educational Psychology, Issue 18 No. 2, pp. 17-33. 2004.
- Kim, Jong Shik, "The Effect of Locus of control and Career Self-efficacy on the course of retirement for Baby Boom Generation", master's dissertation of Graduate School of Public Administration at Kyonggi University, 2011.
- Chang, Ji Yeun, "Career Transitions of the Older Workers : Part-time Work and Self-employment as an Alternative Retirement Process", Korean Journal of Sociology vol. 37, No. 2, 2003.
- Woo, Gyeong Sook, "The Determinants influencing on reemployment of the elderly", master's dissertation at Gyeongsang National University, 2004.
- Kwon, Moon Il, "A Study on factors affecting the retirement decision of the elderly in Korea", PhD Thesis, Seoul University, 1996.
- YTN News, 2012. 2. 7.
- Kim, Seong Ryung, "A study on Family values, Preparation for old age and Life Satisfaction for Baby-boom generation", master's Daegu University, 2011.
- Joo, Jae Young, "Efficacy of baby boomers prepare for retirement and social impact of participation", master's Korea University, 2011.
- Park, Hee Young, "The essay about the reemployment's influence on the life quality of the elder people", master's Kookmin University, 2005.
- Korea Joongang Daily, 2012. 2. 14
- Kim, Yeon Ju, "The determinants of older worker's retirement pathment pathways:Traditional retirement vs. gradual retirement", master's Sungshin Women's University, 2009.
저자의 다른 논문
- NDSL :
- (사)한국산학기술학회 : 저널
- KCI :
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기