석탄과 슬러지의 혼합연소에 따른 수은 배출 특성
Mercury Emission Characteristics from Co-Combustion of Coal and Sludge
Co-combustion of sludge with coal is proposed as an alternative option for sludge disposal instead of ocean dumping. Because the combustion of sludge can cause emissions of various air pollutants, it is important to understand the characteristics of sludge combustion flue gases. Especially, very few studies are found to investigate mercury emissions from the co-combustion of sludge with coal. In this study, coal and sludge samples were prepared with different mixing ratios. These samples were combusted in a bench-scale combustor, and their flue gases were analyzed. Due to higher mercury content in the sludge sample, higher mercury emissions were found with an increase in a ratio of sludge to coal. Compared to the combustion flue gas of the coal sample, higher levels of mercury oxidation were found in the combustion flue gas of the samples including sludge.
- 곽연호(2008) 유동층 소각로에서 하수슬러지와 RDF의 혼합연소 및 가스 배출 특성, 창원대학교 박사학위논문.
- 이완구(2007) 하수슬러지 탄화물의 바이오매스 연료로서의 유효이용에 관한 기초연구, 한양대학교 석사학위논문.
- 이주형(2006) 인위적 배출원 및 실험용 Furnace에서의 수은 화합물 배출거동연구, 연세대학교 석사학위논문.
- 환경부(2008) 하수슬러지 통계.
- Amand, L.-E. and B. Leckner (2004) Metal emissions from cocombustion of sewage sludge and coal/wood in fluidized bed, Fuel, 83(13), 1803-1821.
- Duan, Y., C. Zhao, Y. Wang, and C. Wu (2010) Mercury Emission from Co-combustion of Coal and Sludge in a Circulating Fluidized-Bed Incinerator, Energy Fuels 2010, 24(1), 220-224.
- Ha, S.A. (2009) A Study on the Characteristics of Combustion and Manufacturing Process on Refuse-derived Fuel by Mixing Different Ratios with Organic and Combustible Wastes, J. of KOWREC, 17(1), 27-38.(in Korean with English abstract)
- Jung, J.S. and S.G. Shim (2009) Mercury Research and Management in Korea, J. KOSAE, 25(2), 99-107. (in Korean with English abstract)
- Kilgroe, J.D., C.B. Sedman, R.K. Srivastava, J.V. Ryan, C.W. Lee, and S.A. Thorneloe (2001) Control of mercury emissions from coal-fired electric utility boilers: interim report, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, National Risk Management Research Laboratory.
- Kim, K.S., Y.N. Park, and J.C. Chung (1999) Recycling of Sewage Sludge and Study of a Policy Plan, J. of KOWREC, 7(1), 79-91. (in Korean with English abstract)
- Lee, D.G., H.Y. Shin, H. Kwak, and S.Y. Bae (2005) Co-combustion Characteristics of Sewage Sludge and RDF (Refuse Derived Fuel), J of KSWM, 22(6), 533-540. (in Korean with English abstract)
- Park, J.M., S.B. Lee, M.J. Kim, J.P. Kim, J.C. Kim, S.J. Lee, and S.H. Lee (2009) Study on the Emission Characteristics of Heavy metals in sewage sludge Incinerator, J. of ESE, 24(3), 19-27. (in Korean with English abstract)
- Park, K.S., J.H. Lee, J.H. Kim, S.H. Lee, and Y.C. Seo (2008) A Study on Emission Characteristics of Mercury from Coal Combustion at a Lab-scale Furnace, J. KOSAE, 24(2), 238-248. (in Korean with English abstract)
- Sim, D.H. (2002) Results of recent field program in atmospheric diffusion, J. of KOWREC, 10(3), 17-20.
- Wang, Y., Y. Duan, L. Yang, C. Zhao, X. Shen, M. Zhang, Y. Zhuo, and C. Chen (2009) Experimental study on mercury transformation and removal in coal-fired boiler flue gases, Fuel Processing Technology, 90(5), 643-651.
- Werther, J. and T. Ogada (1999) Sewage sludge combustion, Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, 25(1), 55-116.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (6)
- Lee, Sang-Sup ; Kim, Kwang-Yul ; Oh, Kwang-Joong ; Jeon, Jun-Min ; Kang, Dong-Chang 2013. "Reaction Characteristics of Elemental and Oxidized Mercury with Fly Ash Components" 청정기술 = Clean technology, 19(4): 453~458
- Shim, Sung-Hoon ; Jeong, Sang-Hyun ; Min, Hyo-Ki ; Lee, Sang-Sup 2014. "Characteristics of Acidic Gas Emissions from Combustion with Preblending of Coal and Sludge" 대한환경공학회지 = Journal of Korean Society of Environmental Engineers, 36(2): 103~108
- Min, Hyo-Ki ; Ahmad, Tanveer ; Park, Min ; Lee, Sang-Sup 2015. "Physical Property with the Manufacturing Conditions of Activated Carbon for Mercury Adsorption" 한국대기환경학회지 = Journal of Korean Society for Atmospheric Environment, 31(3): 302~314
- Jung, Jong-Hyeon ; Oh, In-Bo ; Phee, Young-Gyu ; Nam, Mi-Ran ; Hwang, Mi-Kyoung ; Bang, Jin-Hee ; Jeon, Soo-Bin ; Lee, Sang-sup ; Yu, Seung-do ; KimS, Byung-Seok ; Yoo, Seok-Ju ; Lee, Kwan ; Lim, Hyun-Sul 2015. "Exposure Assessments of Environmental Contaminants in Ansim Briquette Fuel Complex, Daegu(I) - Effect zone of environmental pneumoconiosis and fugitive dust -" 한국산업보건학회지 = Journal of Korean Society of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene, 25(3): 366~379
- Jung, Jong-Hyeon ; Phee, Young-Gyu ; Lee, Jun-Jung ; Oh, In-Bo ; Shon, Byung-Hyun ; Lee, Hyung-Don ; Yoon, Mi-Ra ; Kim, Geun-Bae ; Yu, Seung-do ; Min, Young-Sun ; Lee, Kwan ; Lim, Hyun-Sul 2015. "Exposure Assessments of Environmental Contaminants in Ansim Briquette Fuel Complex, Daegu(II) - Concentration distribution and exposure characteristics of TSP, PM10, PM2.5, and heavy metals -" 한국산업보건학회지 = Journal of Korean Society of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene, 25(3): 380~391
- Jung, Jong-Hyeon ; Phee, Young-Gyu ; Shon, Byung-Hyun ; Bae, Hye-Jeong ; Yang, Won-Ho ; Kim, Ji-Young ; Kim, Geun-Bae ; Choi, Jong-Woo ; Park, Sung-Jun ; Lee, Kwan ; Lim, Hyun-Sul 2015. "Exposure Assessments of Environmental Contaminants in Ansim Briquette Fuel Complex, Daegu(III) - Contribution and distribution characteristics of air pollutants according to elemental carbon, crystalline silica, and stable isotope ratio -" 한국산업보건학회지 = Journal of Korean Society of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene, 25(3): 392~404
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기