학령기 아동이 지각한 부모애착이 학교적응에 미치는 영향: 자기역량지각을 매개변인으로
The Effect of Parental Attachment on School Adjustment Perceived by School-Age Children: Self-Perceived Competence as a Mediating Variable
This study investigates influence of parental attachment on school adjustment using self-perceived competence as a mediating variable for perceived school age children. The subjects were 760 children who are 4, 5, and 6 grades in 4 elementary schools at Daegu. The collected data were analyzed by single and multiple regressions that used SPSS win 19.0 The results were as follows: (1) The parental Attachment perceived by school-age children was positively associated with on school adjustment. The parental attachment level of school-age children becomes higher as the perception of school adjustment increases. (2) The parental attachment perceived by school-age children was positively associated with self-perceived competence. That is, the parental attachment level of school-age children becomes higher as the self-perceived competence increase. (3) The effect of parental attachment in the school adjustment by children was reducing explanation when controlled for the self-perceived competence. The Parental attachment that influenced the school adjustment is partially mediated by self-perceived competence. The results of this research indicates that both the quality improvement of inter-relationship between children and parents for school adjustment of school-age children and training for strengthening self-perceived competence of school-age children are important.
- Baik, J. S.(2000). Attachment to parents : Relationship to self-esteem and adjustment to college. Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association, 18(1), 127-137.
- Choi, Y. J.(2005). The influence of internalization problem and attachment to parents on the adjustment to school life in middle school students. Korean Journal of Child Studies, 26(2), 15-25.
- Han, J. H.(1995). A study on the relationship between social network of relationships and children's selfperceived competence. Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association, 33(2), 129-141.
- Jang, S. C. & Song, M. H.(2004). Relationships between high school students' appearance satisfaction and self-esteem and school-related adjustment. Korean Journal of Youth Studies, 11(3), 115-133.
- Jeong, H. H. & Oh, M. K.(1993). The relation between adolescent's attachment on parent and self-concept. Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association, 31(1), 85-95.
- Jung, S. H.(2003). The relationship between security of attachment, children's stress coping behaviors, and schoolrelated adjustment. Unpublished Master's Thesis. Sookmyung Women's University, Seoul.
- Kim, G. S., Jung, Y. O., & Lee, N. H.(2003). A study of relationship between adolescents' attachment, selfefficacy and adaptation to school life. The Korean Journal of East West Science, 6(2), 259-279.
- Kim, S. S.(2007). The effects of parenting behavior for predicting physical and psychological aggression among children -Focused on mediating effects of emotion regulation-. Korean Journal of social welfare studies, 32, 65-95.
- Lee, J. L.(1994). A study on children's home environment and peer group environment and their self-perceived competence. Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation. Seoul National University, Seoul.
- Lee, J. L.(1996). Child-mother attachment and the selfperceived competence in early childhood. Journal of Korean Home Management Association, 14(1), 1229-1331.
- Lee, J. S. & Chung, H. J.(2004). The relations among adolescent's perception of parents' marital relationship, attachment with their parents, and school adjustment. Journal of Korean Home Management Association, 22(3), 47-61.
- Lee, K. M. & Kim, M. S.(2008). A validation study on the school adjustment scale for middle school students. The Korean Journal of School Psychology, 5(1), 27-40.
- Lee, M. J.(1988). The relation between paternal self-esteem, child-rearing behaviors and child's selfesteem. Korean Journal of Child Studies, 9(1), 47-61.
- Lee, S. R. & Park, H. W.(2005). The influence of attachment with mother on self-concept, peer relationship and school adjustment in korean-chinese school age children. Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association, 43(9), 109-127.
- Moon, E. J. & Sim, H. O.(2001). Relationships between children's friendship quality, self-perception and school adjustment. Korean Journal of Child Studies, 22(4), 99-113.
- Nam, Y. J. & Park, T. Y.(2009). The mediating effect of self-esteem in the relation between adolescent's family strengths and school adaptation. Korean Journal of Youth Studies, 16(4), 47-71.
- Park, E. Y.(2011). A study on factors of children's adaptation to school. Korean Journal of Youth Studies, 18(6), 1-27.
- Park, W. M. & Cheon, S. M.(2008). A study on parent attachment, self-concept, self-efficacy and peer relationship of the 6th grade children in elementary school. The Korean Journal of School Psychology, 5(1), 41-59.
- Shin, H. S. & Im, M. R.(2005). Testing the mediation effect of horizontal social relationships in the relation between adolescents' parent attachment and school adjustment. Korean Journal of Youth Studies, 12(1), 103-126.
- Yoon, J. H.(2002). The relationships between mothers' child-rearing behavior, children's attachment, and social adjustment. Unpublished Master's Thesis. Sookmyung Women's University, Seoul.
- Armsden, G. C. & Greenberg, M. T.(1987). The inventory of parent and peer attrachment: Individual differences and their relationship to psychological well-being in adolescence. Journal of Youth and Adolescence, 16(5), 427-453.
- Baron, R. M. & Kenny, D. A.(1986). The moderatormediator variable distinction in social psychological research: Conceptual, strategic, and statistical consideration. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 51(6), 1173-1182.
- Bartholomew, K. & Horowitz, L. M.(1991). Attachment styles among young adults: A test of a four-category model. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 61, 226-244.
- Bowlby, J.(1980). Attachment and loss: Vol. 1. Sadness and depression. N.Y.: Basic Books.
- Bowlby, J.(1982). Attachment and loss: Vol. 1. Attachment (2nd ed.). N.Y.: Basic Books.
- Harter, S.(1983). Developmental perspectives on the self-system. In E. M. Hetherington(Ed.), Handbook of child psychology(4th ed.): Vol. 4. Socialization, personality, and social development, 275-385. N.Y.:Wiley.
- Harter, S.(1985). Self-perception profile for children. University of Denver.
- Ladd, G. W., Kochenderfer, B. J., & Coleman, C. C.(1996). Friendship quality as a predictor of young children's early school adjustment. Child Development, 67(3), 1103-1118.
- Steer, R. M., Porter, L. W., & Bigley, G. A. (1996). Motivation and leadership at work. N.Y.: McGrow-Hill.
저자의 다른 논문
- 2001 "시설 보호 아동의 자아정체감 및 내적인 통제 소재와 보육사가 평가한 행동문제" 한국가정관리학회지 = Journal of Korean Home Management Association 19 (2): 97~109
- 2001 "시설 아동의 자아정체감과 심리.사회적 적응: 학령기 아동과 청소년을 중심으로" 대한가정학회지 = Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association 39 (3): 135~149
- 2001 "학령기 및 청소년기 시설 아동의 자아정체감" 兒童學會誌 = Korean journal of child studies 22 (2): 133~147
- 2002 "시설보호 아동이 지각한 보육사의 사회적 지지와 내적 통제 성항 및 학교 적응" 대한가정학회지 = Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association 40 (5): 109~118
- 2002 "학령기 아동의 내외통제소재 및 또래-소외 상황에서의 대처행동과 외로움" 兒童學會誌 = Korean journal of child studies 23 (3): 51~63
- 2003 "임신 및 출산 풍습에 관한 비교문화연구: 한국, 홍콩 및 미국의 어머니-할머니 세대를 중심으로" 대한가정학회지 = Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association 41 (4): 157~168
- 2003 "어머니 세대와 할머니 세대의 출생의례 및 아기행사에 대한 비교연구" 兒童學會誌 = Korean journal of child studies 24 (3): 45~56
- 2004 "학령기 아동이 지각한 부모의 양육행동 및 학교적응에 따른 아동의 우울성향" 대한가정학회지 = Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association 42 (4): 1~10
- 2004 "한국의 출생의례와 아기행사 풍속의 문화간, 세대간 비교 연구: 홍콩 및 미국의 할머니 세대와 어머니 세대를 중심으로" 대한가정학회지 = Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association 42 (4): 55~68
- 2004 "대학생과 근로자의 부모교육 프로그램재발을 위한 기초연구" 한국지역사회생활과학회지 = The Korean Journal of Community Living Science 15 (2): 17~28
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기