Fracture process of rubberized concrete by fictitious crack model and AE monitoring
According to the results of three-point bending tests of rubberized concrete and plain concrete, the parameters such as total fracture energy ( $G_F$ ), initial fracture energy ( $G_f$ ), and tensile strength ( $f_t$ ) are obtained for concrete material. Using ABAQUS software and a bilinear softening fictitious crack model, the crack propagation process was simulated and compared to the experimental results. It is found that the increase of AE hit count has a similar trend with the increase of energy dissipation in FEM simulation. For two types of concretes, both experimental results and numerical simulation indicate that the rubberized concrete has a better fracture resistance.
- Azevedo, M.N. and Lemos, J.V. (2006), "Hybrid discrete element/finite element method for fracture analysis", Comput. Method. Appl. M., 195, 4579-4593.
- Bazant, Z.P. (1982), "Crack band model for fracture of geomaterials", Eisentein Z, editor, Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Numerical Methods in Geomechanics, Vol. 3, Edmonton, Alberta, 1137-1152.
- Bazant, Z.P. (1983), "Fracture in concrete and freinforced concrete", Bazant ZP, editor, Preprints, IUTAM prager Symposium on Mechanics of Geomaterials: Rocks, Concretes, Sorls, Northwestern University, Evanston, 281-316.
- Bazant, Z.P. (1984), "Size effect in blunt fracture: concrete, rock, metal", J. Eng. Mech. - ASCE, 110, 518-535.
- Bazant, Z.P. (2002), "Concrete fracture models: testing and practice", Eng. Fract. Mech., 69(2), 165-205.
- zant, Z.P. and Oh, B.H. (1983), "Crack band theory for fracture of concrete", Mater. Struct., 93, 155-166.
- Bazant, Z.P., Yu, Q. and ZI, G. (2002), "Choice of standard fracture test for concrete and its statistical evaluation", Int. J. Fracture, 118, 303-337.
- Chen, B. and Liu, J. (2004), "Experimental study on AE characteristics of three-point-bending concrete beams", Cement Concrete Res, 34, 391-397.
- Hillerborg, A., Modeer, M. and Petersson, P.E. (1976), "Analysis of crack formation and crack growth in concrete by means of fracture mechanics and finite elements", Cement Concrete Res., 6, 773-782.
- Jog, F.U., Stefan, E. and Carsten, K. (2007), "Modelling of cohesive crack growth in concrete structures with the extended finite element method", Comput. Method. Appl. M., 196, 4087-4100.
- Kaplan, M.F. (1961), "Crack propagation and the fracture concrete", ACI J., 58(11), 591-610.
- Kesler, C.E., Naus, D.J. and Lott, J.L. (1972), "Fracture mechanics - its applicability to concrete", Proceedings of the International Conference on the Mechanical Behavior of Materials, Vol. IV, Kyoto, 1971, The Society of Materials Science, 114-124.
- Li, Z. and Shah, S.P. (1994), "Localization of microcracking in concrete under uniaxial tension", ACI Mater. J., 91(4), 372-381.
- Maji, A. and Shah, S.P. (1998), "Process zone and acoustic emission measurement in concrete", Exper. Mech., 28(1), 27-33.
- Ohtsu, M., Okamoto, T. and Yuyama, S. (1998), "Moment tensor analysis of acoustic emission for cracking mechanisms in concrete", ACI Struct. J., 95, 87-95.
- Rashid, Y.R. (1968), "Analysis of prestressed concrete pressure vessels", Nucl. Eng. Des., 7, 334-344.
- Reda, T.M., El-Dieb, A.S. and Abd El-Wahab, M.A. (2008), "Mechanical, fracture, and micro-structural investigations of rubber concrete", J. Mater. Civil Eng., 20, 640-649.
- Roesler, J., Paulino, G.H., Park, K. and Gaedicke, C. (2007), "Concrete fracture prediction usiong bilinear softening", Cement Concrete Compos., 29, 300-331.
- Shah, S. and Carpinteri, A. (1991), Fracture mechanics test methods for concrete, RILEM, Chapman and Hall, London.
- Zhang, Y., Wang, C., Lu, Y. and Ma, A. (2010), "Comparison of the fracture process of rubberized concrete and plain concrete under bending load", Sci. China: Tech. Sci., 53(1), 1-8.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- 2014. "" Advances in concrete construction, 2(3): 193~207
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기