기관지천식 증상에 대한 마황정천탕의 안전성 유효성 예비 임상 연구
Clinical Trial of Herbal Medicine Formula Mahwangjeongcheon-tang on Patients with Asthmatic Symptom: A Preliminary Study
Objectives The purpose of this clinical trial was evaluate the safety and efficacy of Mahwangjeongcheon-tang (MJT). Methods Twenty six volunteers were recruited as subjects. They were divided into two groups, which were MJT test group and placebo group. The investigated items related to the safety were the weight, the results of renal function and liver function. The investigated items related to the efficacy are the results of the spirometer, the clinical asthma measurement scale in oriental medicine-V (CAMSOM-V) and the quality of life questionnaire for adult Korean asthmatics (QLQAKA). Results There are no difference in the weight, the results of the renal functions and the liver functions between MJT test group and placebo group. There are the some differences in the result of the questionnaires related to the efficacy between MJT test group and placebo group. The significant difference were observed in the CAMSOM-V at the 4th visit. Conclusion MJT is the safe and effective herbal prescription that is useful to the asthma patients.
- Eder W, Ege MJ, von Mutius E. The asthma epidemic. N Engl J Med. 2006;355(21):2226-2235.
- Nishima S, Chisaka H, Fujiwara T, Furusho K, Hayashi S, Hiraba K, et al. Surveys on the prevalence of pediatric bronchial asthma in Japan: a comparison between the 1982, 1992, and 2002 surveys conducted in the same region using the same methodology. Allergol Int. 2009;58(1):37-53.
- Ministry of Health & Welfare, Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. National Health Statistics 2007. the 4th Korea National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 2007 1st year. 2008. (Korean)
- Yoon HJ. Updated drug therapy guideline of asthma. Korean J Int Med. 2009;76(3):260-267. (Korean)
- Wen MC, Wei CH, Hu ZQ, Srivastava K, Ko J, Xi ST, et al. Efficacy and tolerability of anti-asthma herbal medicine intervention in adult patients with moderate-severe allergic asthma. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2005;116(3):517-524.
- Chang TT, Huang CC, Hsu CH. Clinical evaluation of the Chinese herbal medicine formula STA-1 in the treatment of allergic asthma. Phytother Res. 2006;20(5):342-347.
- Choi JY, Hwang WK, Lee JS, Jung HJ, Rhee HK, Jung SK. The Clinical Effects of Gamipaimo-tang in Asthmatic Patients According to the Easiness of Sputum Expectoration. Korean J Orient Int Med. 2003;24(3):588-596. (Korean)
- Hwang WS, Chung KJ, Ju CY, Hong JP, Lee JS, Jung HJ, et al. The Clinical Effects of Socheongryong-tang in Asthmatic Patients. Korean J Orient Int Med. 2002;23(4):651-660. (Korean)
- Choi JY, Hwang WS, Lee JS, Jung HJ, Rhee HK, Jung SK. An Analysis of Therapeutic Effects of Chungsangboha-tang in 36 Cases of Asthma Based on Criteria for Deficiency-Excess Differentiating Syndromes of Asthma. The Society of Korean Oriental Internal Medicine. 2003:91-99. (Korean)
- Kim JH, Kim HW, Song JM. A Case Study of 3 Asthma Patients-Soeumin, Soyangin, Taeumein. J of Sasang Const Med. 2002;14(1):112-117. (Korean)
- Kim DR, Kim SH, Se YG. A Clinic Study of the Treatment for Asthma in Taeumin with RBBB(Right Bundle Branch Block). J of Sasang Const Med. 2007;19(3):293-299. (Korean)
- Dept. of Sasang Constitutional Medicine, College of Korean Medicine in Korean. Sasang Constitutional Medicine. 2nd rev ed. Seoul:Gibmundang. 2006:712, 717. (Korean)
- Heojun. Donguibogam. Seoul:Namsandang. 1989:145, 560. (Korean)
- Go SG. Research on outcome indicators for clinical trials of herbal medicinal products. KFDA. 2006. (Korean)
- Jung JY, Son JY, Hong SJ, Lee YW, Sin YS, Park JW, et al. Comparison of the patient's global self-assessment scoring method with the quality of life questionnaire for adult Korean asthmatics. Korean J Asthma Allergy Clin Immunol. 2008;28(2):134-142. (Korean)
- Park JW, Cho YS, Lee SY, Nahm DH, Kim YK, Kim DK, et al. Multi-center study for the utilization of quality of life questionnaire for adult Korean asthmatics. Korean J Asthma Allergy Clin Immunol. 2000;20(3):467-479. (Korean)
- Ng TP, Wong ML, Hong CY, Koh KTC, Goh LG. The use of complementary and alternative medicine by asthma patient. Q J Med. 2003;96(10):747-754.
- Ziment I, Tachkin DP. Alternative medicine for allergy and asthma. J Allergy ClinImmunol. 2000;106(4):603-614.
- Ernst E. Complementary therapies for asthma : what patients use. J Asthma. 1998;35(8):667-671.
- Schafer T, Riehle A, Wichmann HE, Ring J. Alternative medicine in allergies : prevalence, pattern of use, and costs. Allergy. 2002;57(8):694-700.
- Lai X, Li Y, Fan Z, Zhang J, Liu B. An analysis of therapeutic effect of drug acupoint application in 209 cases of allergic asthma. J Tradit Chin Med. 2001;21(2):122-126.
- McCarney RW, Brinkhaus B, Lasserson TJ, Linde K. Acupuncture for chronic asthma. Cochrane Databases Syst Rev. 2004;(1):CD000008.
- Lee SY, Shin KM, Hong JM, Choi SY, Bae KR, Kim HK. The clinical study on the effect of hominis placenta pharmacopuncture on asthma. Journal of pharmacopuncture. 2008;11(4):79-86. (Korean)
- Graham DM, Blaiss MS. Complementary/alternative medicine in the treatment of asthma. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2000;85(6 pt 1):438-447.
- Choi JY, Bang JH, Shen FY, Jung HJ, Jung SK. A systematic Review from the Journals of the Korean Oriental Medical Society. J Korean Oriental Med. 2010;31(1):14-22. (Korean)
- Oh M, Lee J, Jang B, Jung S, Sun S, Ko H, et al. Research on outcome indicators in clinical trials of asthma, cough, and sputum by reviewing papers searched from pubmed. Korean J Oriental Internal Medicine. 2007;28(3):519-530. (Korean)
- Mousa KE, Hani MT, Sugathan TN, Girma T, Onadeko BO. The predictive value of provisional clinical diagnosis in the evaluation of respiratory disorders. Ann Saudi Med. 1999;19(2):93-96.
- Birnbaum HG, Ivanova JI, Yu AP, Hsieh M, Seal B, Emani S, et al. Asthma severity categorization using a claims-based algorithm or pulmonary function testing. J Asthma. 2009;46(1):67-72.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Choi, Ae-Ryun ; Shin, Mi-Ran ; Lee, Eui-Ju 2015. "Clinical Practice Guideline for Taeeumin Disease of Sasang Constitutional Medicine: Esophagus Cold-based Exterior Cold (Wiwansuhan-pyohan) disease" JSCM : Journal of Sasang constitutional medicine, 27(1): 42~56
- NDSL :
- DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.7730/JSCM.2013.25.4.373
- 원문이 없습니다.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기