Simplified Analysis of Three Dimensional Mega Foundations for High-Rise Buildings
In this study, an approximate computer-based method was developed to analyze the behavior of raft and piled raft foundations. Special attention is given to the improved analytical method proposed by considering raft flexibility and soil nonlinearity. The overall objective of this study is to focus on the application of a simplified analysis method for predicting the behavior of sub-structures. Through the comparative studies, it is found that the computer programs (YS-MAT and YSPR), developed in this study, is in agreement with the general trends observed by field measurements. Therefore, YS-MAT (Yonsei-Mat) and YSPR (Yonsei Piled Raft) can be effectively used for the preliminary design of a raft or a piled raft foundation for high-rise buildings.
- Choi, C. K. and Lee, W. H. (1996). "Versatile Variable-Node Flat-Shell Element." Journal of Engineering Mechanics, ASCE, 122(5), pp. 432-441.
- Clancy, P. and Randolph M. F. (1993). "An approximate analysis procedure for piled raft foundations." International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics, 17(12), pp. 849-869.
- Kitiyodom, P. and Matsumoto, T. (2003). "A simplified analysis method for piled raft foundations in non-homogeneous soils." International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics, 27(2), pp. 88-109.
- Pasternak, P. L. (1954). On a new method of analysis of an elastic foundation by means of two foundation constants (in Russian). Gosudarstvennoe Izdatelstvo Literaturi po Stroitelstvui Arkhitekture, Moscow.
- Reul, O. and Randolph, M. F. (2003). "Design strategies for piled rafts subjected to nonuniform vertical loading." Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, ASCE, 130(1), pp. 1-13.
- Sommer, H. (1991). Entwicklung der Hochhausgrundungen in Frankfurt/Main Festkoll oquium 20 Jahre Grundbauinstitut. Prof. Dr. -Ing. H. Sommer und Partner, Germany, pp. 47-62.
- Won, J. O., Jeong, S. S., Lee, J. H., and Jang, S. Y. (2006). "Nonlinear three- dimensional analysis of pile group supported columns considering pile cap flexibility." Computers & Geotechnics, 33, pp. 355-370.
- Zhang, H. H. and Small, J. C. (2000). "Analysis of axially and laterally loaded pile groups embedded in layered soils." Proc. of 8th Australia New Zealand Conf. on Geomechanics, Hobart, 1, pp. 475-483.
- NDSL :
- DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.21022/IJHRB.2015.4.4.241
- 원문이 없습니다.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기