통계적 방법을 이용한 복층 저소음포장의 소음저감효과 분석
An Analysis on Noise Reduction Effects of Two-Layer Low Noise Pavements using Statistical Methods
PURPOSES : The purpose of this study is to compare noise reduction quantities between before/after two-layer low noise pavement implementation using equivalent noise level analysis and to analyze the noise reduction effects of the two layer low noise pavement with a statistical method such as the Anderson-Darling Test. METHODS : In order to compare and to analyze noise reduction effects between before/after two-layer low noise pavement implementation, data acquisition as noise levels on a roadside and an apartment rooftop was conducted in the study area. The equivalent noise level was estimated in order to compare noise reduction quantities and the Anderson-Darling Test was carried out for estimating noise reduction effects of the two-layer low noise pavement. RESULTS : The equivalent noise levels of before/after two-layer low noise pavement implementation for the roadside during the daytime are 65.355 dB and 63.520 dB and during the nighttime are 62.463 dB and 59.088 dB. The equivalent noise levels for the apartment rooftop during daytime are 57.301 dB and 59.088 dB and during the nighttime are 54.616 dB and 52.464 dB. Also two-layer low noise pavement decreased the noise reduction effects estimated with the statistical method as the Anderson-Darling test for the roadside during the daytime by around 66.68% and decreased noise reduction effects on the roadside during the nighttime by 0.70%. Moreover it reduced noise reduction effects in the apartment rooftop during the daytime and nighttime by 0% and 96.32%, respectively. CONCLUSIONS : Based on the result of this study, two-layer low noise pavement can positively affect noise reduction during both the daytime and nighttime according to the results of estimating the equivalent noise levels and the Anderson-Darling test.
- Anderson, T. W., and Darling, D. A. (1952). "Asymptotic theory of certain 'goodness of fit' criteria based on stochastic processes" The Annals of Mathematical Statistics, Vol. 23, No. 2. pp.193-212.
- International Organization for Standardization(ISO) (2017). ISO 11819 Acoustics-Measurement of the Influence of Road Surfaces on Traffic Noise.
- Jo, S. H., Jang, J. S., Kim, W. S., and Kim, N. S. (2013). "A study on noise reduction of quiet pavement through the noise level prediction and the economic analysis" J. of the Korean Society of Civil Engrs., Vol. 33, No. 3. pp.1143-1151 (in Korean).
- Jung, J. S., Sohn, J. R., Lee, S. H., and Yang, H. S. (2016). "A case study on noise reduction effect of two-layer porous asphalt pavement in an urban area" Int. J. of Highway Engrg., Vol. 18, No. 5. pp.49-56 (in Korean).
- Kang, H. V., Park, K. S., and Kim, N. S. (2014). "Economic analysis of two-layer quiet asphalt pavement considering noise cost benefits" J. of the Korean Society of Civil Engrs., Vol. 34, No. 5. pp.1581-1587 (in Korean).
- Kim, C. H. (2014) "Countermeasures and problems of highway noise" J. of Korean Society of Noise and Vibration Engrg., Vol. 24, No. 2. pp.7-10 (in Korean).
- Kim, D. W., Kwon, S. A., Bae, Y. S., and Mun, S. H. (2013). "An analysis of the asphalt/concrete road noise in Seoul" Seoul Studies, Vol. 14, No. 2. pp.193-209 (in Korean).
- Kim, Y. S., Kim, B. J., Kim, K. S., and Park, J. S. (2013). "Highway traffic noise reduction methods using double layer pavement structure" Proc. of Symposium and Conference of the Korean Society of Environmental Toxicology, pp.325-327 (in Korean).
- Lee, S. H., and Cho, H. J. (2015). "An analysis of safety impacts of variable message sign as functions of road curve radius" Int. J. of Highway Engrg., Vol. 17, No. 5. pp.47-56 (in Korean).
- Lee, S. Y., Kim, I. T., Mun, S. H., and Kwon S. A. (2012). "Study on the functional evaluation of permeable asphalt concrete pavement in Seoul city" Int. J. of Highway Engrg., Vol. 14, No. 3. pp.33-39 (in Korean).
- Lee, Y. E., Jerrett, M., Ross, Z., Coogan, F. P., and Seto, Y. W. E. (2014). "Assessment of traffic-related noise in three cities in the United States" Environmental Research, Vol. 132. pp.182-189.
- Ministry of Environment (2015). Noise and Vibration Process Test Standard (in Korean).
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (2013). Guidelines for Assessing Investment in Transportation Facilities.
- Moon, H. R., and Shon, J. G. (2013). "A study on the characteristics of applicability in the active noise cancellation system and measurement of the road noise for traffic calming" The Transactions of the Korea Institute of Electrical Engrs., Vol. 62P, No. 3. pp.111-116 (in Korean).
- Morgan, P. (2006). Guidance manual for the implementation of low-noise road surfaces. FEHRLL Report 2006/02. FEHRL, Brussels, Belgium.
- Ock, C. K., Kim, J. H., and Lee, J. S. (2010). "Noise reduction of asphalt concrete pavement: techniques and their performance evaluation" Int. J. of Highway Engrg., Vol. 12, No. 1. pp.29-37. (in Korean)
- Schutte, A. (2011). Numerical Simulation of Tyre/Road Noise, Ph.D. Dissertation, University of Twente, Netherlands.
- Shin, H. J., Sung, K. M., and Heo, J. H. (2010). "Derivation of modified Anderson-Darling test statistics and power test for the gumbel distribution" J. of Korea Water Resources Association, Vol. 43, No. 9. pp.813-822 (in Korean).
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기