복층터널 중간슬래브 유지관리에 따른 응력분포 특성 분석
Characteristics of Middle Slab Stresses in Double-Deck Tunnel During Maintenance
PURPOSES : The purpose of this study is to investigate the stresses of the middle slab in a double-deck tunnel owing to the slab lift to replace the underlying elastic pads during maintenance work. METHODS : The middle slab was divided into three different sections: typical section, expansion joint section, and emergency passageway section. Finite element analysis models of these three sections of middle slab were developed, and the stress distribution and maximum stresses were obtained using the models when the middle slab was lifted to replace the underlying elastic pads. Various slab lifting methods were examined in this study such as one-, two-, and multiple-point lifts, distributed lifts, and one or both slab side edge lifts. RESULTS : When the slab side edge is lifted, the longitudinal stresses of the slab are almost the same as the principal stresses. This implies that the governing stresses are the longitudinal stresses. The maximum stresses with both-edge lifts are generally smaller than those with one-edge lifts at all three sections of middle slab. CONCLUSIONS : If the middle slab in a double-deck tunnel is lifted for maintenance, the slab should be lifted at multiple points along the longitudinal direction to reduce the tensile stresses.
- ABAQUS (2007). User's Manual Version 6.7, Hibbit, Karlsson & Sorensen, Inc., Pawtucket, R.I.
- Arlet, A. (2012). Tunnel A86 Duplex: A Private Initiative, International Seminar on Long Road Tunnels, World Road Association-PIARC, Chile.
- Kannapiram, R.K.M. (2005). A Study and Evaluation on SMART Project, Ph.D. Dissertation, University of Southern Queensland, Malaysia.
- Kim, S. H. (2010). Large Tunnels for Transportation Purposes and Face Stability of Mechanically Driven Tunnels in Soft Ground, Ph.D. Dissertation, The University of Texas at Austin, USA.
- Park, H. B., Cho, Y. K., Lee, Y. H., Kim, S. M. (2017). Analysis of the Fundamental Behaviors of the Middle Slab in a Double-Deck Tunnel for Design Guide Development, International Journal of Highway Engineering, Vol. 19, No. 1, pp.63-72.
- Santhiman, M. S., Weei, L. H. (2006). ITS of SMART, PIARC International Seminar on Intelligent Transport System (ITS) in Road Network Operations, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기