친환경 쉬트형 보강재 및 분산성 섬유를 적용한 복합 섬유 보강 포장 개발
Development of a Composite Fiber Reinforcement Pavement using Eco-Friendly Grid and Dispersive Fibers
PURPOSES : This study develops eco-friendly asphalt reinforcement materials applicable to bridge deck pavement. The main purpose is to ensure highly reliable quality applicable to structures and the possibility of practical application. The main target of the study is to develop materials that are environmentally friendly and capable of improving performance. METHODS : The application of double-reinforcement fiber improves the performance of the road pavement. 1. We use recycled film for application of sheet-typed reinforcement. 2. We use preprocessing fibers to reinforce the properties of composite pavement materials. RESULTS : The developed products may produce materials that fit the purpose of achieving stability and environmental friendliness. Sheet-typed reinforcements use more than 50% recycled resin. The most important type of damage to the asphalt layer is deflection (plastic deformation). These products have a very high deflection resistance of not less than 6,000 cycles/mm. In addition, all performance is excellent. Thus, it will be easier to access the field in the future. CONCLUSIONS : Fiber-reinforced asphalt pavement showed excellent performance. Sheet-typed reinforcements containing 50% recycling resin produced good performance in terms of functionality as well as environmental friendliness. Thus, enhancing the field applicability will enhance the usability of the reinforcements.
- In, S.Y., Kim, H.B., Ahn, S.S., Suh, Y.C. (2004). "Viscoelastic behaviors of geosynthetic-reinforced asphalt pavements." Korea Society of Road Engineers, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp.37-45 (in Korean).
- Korea Society of Road Engineers. (2015). A study on the introduction of new paradigm for road pavement (in Korean).
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (MLIT) (2015). Guide of production and construction of asphalt mixture (in Korean).
- Ohm, B.S., Yoo, P.J., Ham, S.M., Suh, Y.C. (2016). "A study on field application of glass fiber reinforced asphalt mixtures." Korea Society of Road Engineers, Vol. 18, No. 3, pp.67-74 (in Korean).
- Park, H.M., Choi, J.Y., Lee, H.J., Hwang, E.U. (2007). "Performance evaluation of the high durability asphalt mixture for bridge deck pavement." Journal of Korea Society of Road Engineers, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp.51-62 (in Korean).
- Peltonen, P. (1991). "Wear and deformation characteristics of fibre reinforced asphalt pavements." Construction and Building Materials. Vol. 5, No. 1, pp.18-22.
저자의 다른 논문
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기