포장가속시험 및 경제성 분석을 통한 절삭 덧씌우기와 비절삭 덧씌우기의 비교
Comparison of Asphalt Concrete Inlay and Overlay for Rehabilitation of Aged Cement Concrete Pavement through Accelerated Pavement Testing and Life-Cycle Cost Analysis
PURPOSES : So far, aged cement concrete pavement on express highways has been rehabilitated mainly with asphalt concrete inlay. However, potholes were the major problem, and they shortened the life of the inlay mainly owing to the poor drainage of water once it infiltrated the interface of the concrete and asphalt. The purpose of this study is to compare the performance and economic efficiency of asphalt overlay and inlay. METHODS : Overlay and inlay were compared through accelerated pavement testing, and a life-cycle cost analysis was conducted in this study using the CA4PRS program. RESULTS and CONCLUSIONS : It was found from accelerated pavement testing that the overlay exhibited reflective crack resistance that was more than twice as effective as that of inlay. The total cost (construction cost + user cost) within the analysis period (20 years) of the overlay was 37% lower than that of the inlay.
- AASHTO (2006), Roadside Design Guide, pp.6-11.
- Kang, M. S. (2011). Distribution of chloride in concrete Pavement subjected to de-icing salts and its effect on the failure of asphalt overlay, Ph.D. Dissertation, Hanyang University.
- Kim, K. H., et al. (2009). "A Study on Traffic Accident Reduction by improving Express Median Barrier Height." KSCE 2009 Convention Program, Korean Society of Civil Engineers, pp.46-49.
- Korea Expressway Corporation (2013). Highway Pavement Condition Survey and Analysis - HPMS Research Part (in Korean).
- Korea Expressway Corporation (2016). 2016 Expressway Traffic statistics (in Korean).
- Lee E. B. (2011), CA4PRS USER MANUAL, Available at : http://www.dot.ca.gov/hq/research/roadway/ca4prs/index.htm (Accessed: October 15. 2017).
- Lee, M. R., et al. (2013). "Capacity of Urban Freeway Work Zones." Journal of The Korean Society of Civil Engineers, 33(3), pp.1123-1130.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (2013). Korea Highway Capacity Manual (in Korean).
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (2013). Transportation Facility Investment Evaluation Guidelines (in Korean).
- Suh, Y. C. et al. (2012). The load simulation study of concrete pavement overlay section(2nd year) final report, Korea Expressway Corporation (in Korean).
- Suh, Y. C. et al. (2016). "Case Studies of the Life Cycle Cost Analysis for Rehabilitation of Deteriorated Expressway Concrete Pavements." International Journal of Highway Engineering, Korean Society of Road Engineers, Vol. 18, No. 3, pp.33-45.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기