콘크리트 포장을 덧씌운 비절삭과 절삭 아스팔트 포장의 공용성 비교
Comparison of Performance of Non-Mill-and-Overlay and Mill-and-Overlay on Concrete Pavement
PURPOSES : In this study, the pavement condition of non-mill-and-overlay and mill-and-overlay on deteriorated concrete pavement was compared. In addition, the suitable time to perform the initial overlay was investigated. METHODS : The condition of the pavement sections that were not additionally overlaid on non-mill-and-overlay or mill-and-overlay on deteriorated concrete pavements was investigated according to overlay pavement age. The condition of non-mill-and-overlay and mill-and-overlay sections of expressway route 25, which has more information on overlay history than other routes, was compared according to the number of times of overlay. The relation between the concrete pavement condition just before the overlay and the number of times of overlay was investigated for the non-mill-and-overlay and mill-and-overlay sections for which the first overlay was performed in the same year. RESULTS : The pavement condition of the non-mill-and-overlay sections was better than that of the mill-and-overlay sections, showing higher Highway Pavement Condition Index(HPCI) regardless of overlay pavement age. The number of reflection crackings of the non-mill-and-overlay sections was smaller than that of the mill-and-overlay sections. As a result of observing the cores obtained from the overlay sections, the proportion of the deteriorated non-mill-and-overlay sections was smaller than that of the mill-and-overlay sections. The SD measured just before the overlay on the concrete pavement for which additional overlay was not performed was smaller than that for which additional overlay was performed regardless of the milling of the concrete slab surface. The HPCI of the concrete pavement for which overlay was performed just once was higher than that for which overlay was performed more than one time. CONCLUSIONS : Accordingly, it was concluded that the condition of the non-mill-and-overlay sections was better than that of the mill-and-overlay sections. In addition, the better the condition of concrete pavement just before the initial overlay, the longer the duration of the overlay effect.
- Kang, M. S. (2011). Distribution of Chloride in Concrete Pavement Subjected to De-icing Salts and Its Effect on the Failure of Asphalt Overlay. Ph.D. Thesis, Hanyang University, Korea.
- KEC (2011). An Improvement of Highway Pavement Condition Index(HPCI) and Evaluation Level. Report, Korea Expressway Corporation, Korea.
- KEC (2012). An Improvement of Asphalt Overlay Pavement On Concrete Pavement. Report, Korea Expressway Corporation, Korea.
- KEC (2015). An Application Method of Old Concrete Pavement In Public, Non-Milling and Milling Overlay Comparison. Report, Korea Expressway Corporation, Korea.
- KECRI (2015a). An Extension of Milling Overlay Present Serviceability On Old Concrete Pavemen. Report, Korea Expressway Corporation Research Institute, Korea.
- KECRI (2015b). A Research Result of Honam Expressway Pavement Condition. Report, Korea Expressway Corporation Research Institute, Korea.
- Lim, S. K. and Shin, H. J. (2003). "Damage Example of Old Concrete Pavement and Overlay Repair Section", International Journal of Highway Engineering, Vol. 10, No. 4, pp.49-53.
- Son, H. C., Kwon, S. O., Lee, J. J., Back, C. M., Lim, S. K., and Shin, H. J. (2013). "A Study for Determining the Rehabilitation Method Group Using NHPCI on Asphalt Concrete Pavement of National Highway", International Journal of Highway Engineering, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp.1-9.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기