보통 포틀랜드 콘크리트 기반 교면포장 재료 성능 평가
Performance Evaluation of Bridge Deck Materials based on Ordinary Portland Cement Concrete
PURPOSES : The purpose of this study is to develop bridge deck concrete materials based on ordinary Portland cement concrete, and to evaluate the applicability of the developed materials through material properties tests. METHODS : For field implementation, raw material (cement, fine aggregate, and coarse aggregate) properties, fresh concrete properties (slump and air content), strength (compressive, flexural and bond strength) gain, and durability (freeze-thaw resistance, scaling resistance, and rapid chloride penetrating resistance) performance were evaluated in the laboratory. RESULTS : For the selected binder content of $410kg/m^3$ , W/B = 0.42, and S/a = 0.48, the following material performance results were obtained. Considering the capacity of the deck finisher, a minimum slump of 150 mm was required. At least 6 % of air content was obtained to resist freeze-thaw damage. In terms of strength, 51.28 MPa of compressive strength, 7.41 MPa of flexural strength, and 2.56 MPa of bond strength at 28 days after construction were obtained. A total of 94.9 % of the relative dynamic modulus of elasticity after 300 cycles of freeze-thaw resistance testing and $0.0056kg/m^2$ of weight loss in a scaling resistance test were measured. However, in a chloride ion penetration resistance test, the result of 3,356 Coulomb, which exceeds the threshold value of the standard specification (1000 Coulomb at 56 days) was observed. CONCLUSIONS : Instead of using high-performance modified bridge deck materials such as latex or silica fume, we developed an optimum mix design based on ordinary Portland cement concrete. A test construction was carried out at ramp bridge B (bridge length = 111 m) in Gim Jai City. Immediately after the concrete was poured, the curing compound was applied, and then wet mat curing was applied for 28 days. Considering the fact that cracks did not occur during the monitoring period, the applicability of the developed material is considered to be high.
- Chaunsali, P., Lim, S., Mondal, P., Foutch, D. A., Richardson, D., Tung, Y., and Hindi, R. (2013). Bridge Decks: Mitigation of Cracking and Increased Durability. Final Report, Illinois Center for Transportation (ICT).
- Choi, J. H., Lee, S. Y., Kim, R. G., Choi, H. H., and Kim, G. N. (2015). "Design and Maintenance of Bridge Pavement and Appurtenance", Magazine of the Korean Society of Steel Construction, pp.35-41.
- Deshpande, S., Darwin, D., and Browning, J. (2007). Evaluating Free Shrinkage of Concrete for Control of Cracking in Bridge Decks. SM Report No. 89. University of Kansas. Lawrence. Kansas.
- Jason, T., Jim. W., and George, W. C. (2014). Evaluation of Concrete Bridge Mix Designs for Control of Cracking, Phase I. Report 2014-09, State of Vermont Agency of Transportation, Research & Development Section.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, and Transport. (2015). Standard Specification of Road Construction (in Korea).
- Nair, H., Ozyildirim, H.C, and Sprinkel, M. M. (2017). "Development of a Specification for Low-Cracking Bridge Deck Concrete in Virginia." Transportation Research Record, Journal of the TRB. No. 2629, pp.83-90.
- Suh, J. W., Lee, J. Y., Jeong, H. M., and Park, J. W. (2004). A Study on the Construction and the Maintenance of Bare Concrete Bridge Decks, Final Report, Korea Express Highway Cooperation.
- Williams, J. M. (2004). Concrete Bridge Deck Performance, NCHRP Synthesis 20-05/Topic 34-09 Final Synthesis, National Cooperative Highway Research Program, Transportation Research Board.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기