드라이빙 시뮬레이터 주행과 현장주행시 운전자 반응 비교 연구
Comparative Study on Difference in Driver's Workload between Driving Simulator and Field Driving in Tunnel, Highway
PURPOSES : This study analyzed the difference in a driver's workload between using a driving simulator and field driving in tunnel, highway. METHODS : Based on the literature review, it was found that a driver's workload could be quantified using biosignals. This study analyzed the biosignal data of 30 participants using data collected while they were using a driving simulator and during a field test involving tunnel driving. Relative energy parameter was used for biosignal analysis. RESULTS : The driver's workload was different between the driving simulator and field driving in tunnels, highway. Compared with the driving simulator test, the driver's workload exhibited high value in field driving. This result was significant at the 0.05 level. The same result was observed before the tunnel entrance section and 200 m after the entrance section. CONCLUSIONS : This study demonstrates the driving simulator effect that drivers feel safer and more comfortable using a driving simulator than during a field test. Future studies should be designed considering the result of this study, age, type of simulator, study site and so on.
- Beatty,J.,Greenberg,A.,Deibler,W.P.,&O'Hnlon,J.F. (1974). "Operant control of occipital theta rhythm affects performance in a radar monitoring task", Science, Vol. 183, pp.871-873.
- Blana, E. (1996). "Driving simulator validation studies : A Literature Review", Working paper 480, Institute of transport studies, University of Leeds, Leeds, UK.
- Bosurgi G., D'Andrea A.,and Pellegrino O. (2005). "A Methodology to Study Driving Behaviour Based on the Visual Activity", 83rd TRB Annual Meeting proceeding, United states.
- Brookhuis, K. A., Waard, D. and Mulder, L.J. M. (1993). "Measuring driving performance by car-following in traffic", Ergonomics, Vol. 37, pp.427-434.
- Christie, B., Delafield, G., Lucas, B., Winwood, M., & Gale, A. 1972). "Stimulus complexity and the EEG: Differential effects of the number and verity of display elements". Canadian Journal of Pychology, Vol. 26, pp.155-170.
- Jan Tornros (1998). "Driving behaviour in a real and a simulated road tunnel-a validation study", Accident and analysis prevention,Vol. 30(4), pp. 497-503.
- Kappler, W.D. (1993). "Views on the role of simulation in driver training", Proceedings of the 12th european annual conference on Human decision making and manual control, university Kasel, Germany.
- Lal, S.K.L. and A. Craig, P. Boord, L. Kirkup, and H. Nguyen (2003). "Development of an algorithm for an EEG-based driver countermeasure", Journal of Safety Research, Vol. 34(3), pp.321-328.
- Leonard Evans (1991). "Traffic Safety and the Driver", Van Nostrand Reinhold, NY, pp.109-114.
- Motoyuki, Nobuhiro (2003). "Simulator study on driver's behavior while driving through a tunnel in a rolling area", DSC North America 2003 Proceedings, United states.
- Park, Jinho, Lim.Joonbeom, Joo.Sungkab, Lee, Soobeom (2015). "A study on the compensation of the difference of driving behavior between the driving vehicle and driving simulator", Int.J. Highw.Eng. Vol 17, No.2, pp.107-122 (in Korean).
- R.Cooper (1980). "EEG Technology", Butterworth, London, Creutzfeldt.
- T. Selvan N and R. Shanmugalaksshmi (2015). "A review on driver fatigue detection system", International journal of Innovative science and applied engineering research, Vol. 13, Issue 44, pp. 29-33.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기