도심부 도로 기능별 위계 재편에 관한 연구 : 부산광역시 서면 도심을 중심으로
Study on Reorganization of the Functional Hierarchy of Arterial Road in CBD : Seomyeon Area in Pusan Metropolitan City
PURPOSES : Owing to the growth of income and socio-economic levels, demands from road users have diversified. Accordingly, new road policies are being actively sought. The metropolitan city government of Busan has been focused on constructing and expanding roads to accommodate the increasing traffic demand. Given the increase in functional characteristics, we need to re-evaluate the hierarchy and function of roads, and specifically remodel the road planning and operations that fit into their functions. METHODS : First, this study focuses on introducing the minimum condition required to redefine the hierarchy of the roads. Second, the authors propose a new model that identifies the impact level of road hierarchy adopting discriminated analysis technique. RESULTS : Authors suggest that we redefine the hierarchy of roads in the central business distinct in Busan, and specifically the arterial roads in Busan, namely, Joonang-daero and Gaya-ro. These roads need to be reequipped with cross walks, a lower speed limit, and exclusive bus lanes to improve their accessibility. CONCLUSIONS : The authors found that the sub-arterial and collector roads have been subjected to excessive loads, owing to inappropriate functions being assigned to the main arterial road. Moreover, given that through traffic is concentrated on the sub-arterial and collector roads, over-speeding and other safety issues are consequently created.
- AASHTO (1994). A Policy on Geometric Design of Highways and Streets.
- Choi, Heungsun (2007. 8). A Study on The Application of The Express Lane in The Urban Arterials, The University of Seoul doctoral degree paper.
- Kang, Haeng-Un (1995. 1). Establishment of functional hierarchy structure of road, National information II.
- Kim, Dae-sung (2015. 1). A Study on the Hierarchy of Driveway and Sidewalk in Commercial Areas for Street Vitalization, Changwon University doctoral degree paper.
- Kim, EungCheol et al. (2003. 12). An Introductory Study for Developing the Urban Street Design Manual, The Korea Transport Institute.
- Kim, Hyeongjin et al. (1996. 12). A study on the functional improvement of regional arterial road, Korea Research Institute for Human Settlements.
- Kwon, Youngin et al. (2003. 12). Building up user-oriented road planning and design Schemes, The Korea Transport Institute.
- Kwon, Young Jong (1997. 6). A Study on the Access Management on Arterial Streets : Its Rationale and Implementation, National academic-industrial cooperative conference.
- Lee, Eunjin (2015. 4). Road Diet Expansion for Public Transportation Cities, Busan Development Institute.
- Lee, Won Gyu (2012. 2). People-centered transportation system transformation, Busan Development Institute.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (2013). Highway capacity manual.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (2013. 8). Rules on standards for the structure of a road.
- Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs (2009). Highway administration manual.
- Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs (2012). Highway design standard.
- National Police Agency (2010. 3). A Study on Advancement of Traffic Operation System. P-turn U-turn installation and operation plan.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기